Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Oh good. Because I read his post as if I was a bad person for accepting my prize!

I went with the OEM style spoiler in gloss black. I’ll post pics once I get it installed.

https://www.amazon.com/Mustang-Spoi...ries/dp/B09NNKQY6J?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1
absolutely not! we appreciate your suggestion on the brand name, and we appreciate all other owners brainstorming with us. ideas are priceless, we are just trying to find a way to appreciate the idea. and we want to say thank you to you and all the other owners again.
Sponsored

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
absolutely not! we appreciate your suggestion on the brand name, and we appreciate all other owners brainstorming with us. ideas are priceless, we are just trying to find a way to appreciate the idea. and we want to say thank you to you and all the other owners again.
Just want to make sure I'm understanding, your offer is to everyone who suggested an idea and not just to Mach1E?

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Just want to make sure I'm understanding, your offer is to everyone who suggested an idea and not just to Mach1E?
Definitely not to everyone.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
oh i apologize about my grammar, i will definitely work on my grammar. i mean one product, please don't take this wrong, we appreciate everyone sending out all these brilliant names and ideas, its huge help to us.
it's all good ????????????????