Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Not so much. Aside from not particularly liking the sound, I think it does not fully represent your products. I would classify most of your products as accessories or accents as opposed to modifications. I know you are technically modifying any time you change something but, of the several products, I have bought from you, I did not consider any to be mods. Putting a screen protector or rubber inserts in are not mods like lowering or jacking or tuning. Just my perspective. I agree with others this is hard to remember and does not have the right feel.
thanks for this great point
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hey, Zac. I thought of
After we contact back and forth with a trademark attorney, most of the name has some similar name to them.
what do you think about "2LiveorMod"?
Hey, Zac! What do you think about "Capris4Cars"?

It's a mash up, like "2LiveorMod". To the American ear, "capris" are a type of pants that we associate with Audrey Hepburn in the 1950s and with soccer moms in the 1980s. They cover up ones legs just like @AOSK products cover up cars. ?‍♀

http://www.elegancepedia.com/mode/e...robe-essentials-audrey-hepburn-in-capri-pants

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Hey, Zac. I thought of

Hey, Zac! What do you think about "Capris4Cars"?

It's a mash up, like "2LiveorMod". To the American ear, "capris" are a type of pants that we associate with Audrey Hepburn in the 1950s and with soccer moms in the 1980s. They cover up ones legs just like @AOSK products cover up cars. ?‍♀

http://www.elegancepedia.com/mode/e...robe-essentials-audrey-hepburn-in-capri-pants
Oh my.

You are suggesting car pants? Pretty sure no one is gonna get that reference.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Oh my.

You are suggesting car pants? Pretty sure no one is gonna get that reference.
we are open to any names, it could be either a funny name that's easy to remember or a name that has meaning to it, or random words that's easy to say out of tongue

bcbaron

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger
Country flag
Hi dear MME owner,

Since owners have been always confused about our brand name AOSKonology, and AOSK. On the other hand, we want to have a brand name that better suits our brand image, thus we had decided we will register for a new brand name and this brand name will replace the current AOSKonology and AOSK.

The background story for the new brand name: We are a company that mainly focuses on EV aftermarket accessories. We try our best to provide high-quality products to owners and build up our reputation. We also try our best to make sure every buyer could have a 100% satisfied purchasing experience from us.

Help us to come up with a new brand name for AOSK, if we decided to go with the brand name YOU come up with, you could pick a product from our store Store Link or a refund on one of your previously purchased products from us.
What about EVOSK

Rickless

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD Space White
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
A little late to the party, but here's a few more:
EV Street (Easy Street)
SpeakEV (Speakeasy)
REVision
trevert

I also like DevOps and EV Lab, but you might have to ask @DevSecOps and @EV Lab to use those first!

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Update on the new name:

Thank you to every Mustang Mach E owner for participating and helping us to come up with all these great names and great ideas. We really appreciate it.
A lot of the brand name was absolutely brilliant, and we love them a lot. But our trademark attorney doesn't suggest we register for them. Because the US has a very large amount of trademarks registered, if we want to register as "OEM Project", we will very likely be rejected if any other trademark included either "OEM" or "Project" in their trademark
In the end, we follow @Mach1E 's idea and came up with a brand name that our trademark attorney approved(I mean he thinks this trademark could be approved), and registered it as:
BestEvMod
And thank you again for every Mach-E owners' effort and kindness. and since we follow @Mach1E's idea to come up with this name, please pick any one of our products in the store Store Link and we will send it to you ASAP, or let us know if you would prefer us to refund any one of the products you purchased from us.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Update on the new name:

Thank you to every Mustang Mach E owner for participating and helping us to come up with all these great names and great ideas. We really appreciate it.
A lot of the brand name was absolutely brilliant, and we love them a lot. But our trademark attorney doesn't suggest we register for them. Because the US has a very large amount of trademarks registered, if we want to register as "OEM Project", we will very likely be rejected if any other trademark included either "OEM" or "Project" in their trademark
In the end, we follow @Mach1E 's idea and came up with a brand name that our trademark attorney approved(I mean he thinks this trademark could be approved), and registered it as:
BestEvMod
And thank you again for every Mach-E owners' effort and kindness. and since we follow @Mach1E's idea to come up with this name, please pick any one of our products in the store Store Link and we will send it to you ASAP, or let us know if you would prefer us to refund any one of the products you purchased from us.
Congrats on the new name!

I guess those 8 years I spent doing automotive advertising helped!

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
please pick any one of our products in the store Store Link and we will send it to you ASAP, or let us know if you would prefer us to refund any one of the products you purchased from us.
this is a ridiculously generous offer but I for one am not going to take you up on it, because the whole point is to support you and this takes money out of your pocket. :)

(/virtuesignal ?)

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
this is a ridiculously generous offer but I for one am not going to take you up on it, because the whole point is to support you and this takes money out of your pocket. :)

(/virtuesignal ?)
I interpreted the post to mean that Mach1E was encouraged to pick a free item as a reward for picking the winning name, not all of us, but your virtue is commendable nonetheless!

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I interpreted the post to mean that Mach1E was encouraged to pick a free item as a reward for picking the winning name, not all of us, but your virtue is commendable nonetheless!
oh, that's probably a much more intelligent reading ????

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag

(/virtuesignal ?)
oh i apologize about my grammar, i will definitely work on my grammar. i mean one product, please don't take this wrong, we appreciate everyone sending out all these brilliant names and ideas, its huge help to us.
Sponsored