【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Hi there, would you be so kind as to make scans of these parts? They are the brackets for the cargo tie-down rings that are present on the European and Chinese MMEs. I know this is a big ask since getting to them would require removing a bunch of trim, but if you're willing to do it, that would be great! Thank you very much in advance (and I'll totally understand if you decide to not do it).
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts 20230304_162503

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts 20230304_164709

IcedYetti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2022
Country flag
Do you happen to have a scan of the mudflap type things on the back wheel well? I am not sure if that is what they are called, but that is what I think it is.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hi there, would you be so kind as to make scans of these parts? They are the brackets for the cargo tie-down rings that are present on the European and Chinese MMEs. I know this is a big ask since getting to them would require removing a bunch of trim, but if you're willing to do it, that would be great! Thank you very much in advance (and I'll totally understand if you decide to not do it).
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts 20230304_164709

Hi John,

I would love to if we have this data, unfortunately the data we got is also the US version. we didn't scan the CN version because the size of trunk was different than US one.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts b909ac23a8604a9e19945f706a78381

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Do you happen to have a scan of the mudflap type things on the back wheel well? I am not sure if that is what they are called, but that is what I think it is.
hi do you have an image of it?

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Hi John,

I would love to if we have this data, unfortunately the data we got is also the US version. we didn't scan the CN version because the size of trunk was different than US one.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts b909ac23a8604a9e19945f706a78381
Ah. Oh well, thank you anyway!

CYBER-O

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E4X
Occupation
Independant IT Consultant, Lyft & Uber driver
Country flag
" the phone holder arms on the screen tray down instead of up "
im gonna write this down on our designer's assignment list
I also would love these!!!

Quadzilla

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E CA Route 1
Country flag
Hi Aosk.
Would you happen to have a scan of these two light reflectors? I was thinking about 3D printing these to color-match my car with a clear plastic cover.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts Mach-E Front.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts Mach-E Rear.JPG

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hi Aosk.
Would you happen to have a scan of these two light reflectors? I was thinking about 3D printing these to color-match my car with a clear plastic cover.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts Mach-E Rear.JPG
it shall be these pieces, right? please show me how looks after you finish it.
I switched these marker lamps into clear black on my car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts 5113250201527fb8eec8cd6e44caaaa

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts b40bd1d3b0a113af381bf394f6f070b

Attachments

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
in case some owners might also need the active shutter, I also include the file here
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts b40bd1d3b0a113af381bf394f6f070b
This is awesome. Do you have these files for the Lightning as well?

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Hi AOSK, I've got this phone holder

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts 1684413638908

and it is amazing. The only weird thing about it is that it has two arms on both sides but only one phone holding grip part, which makes the right arm sticking out with the ball on the end completely useless.
Where can I get another phone grip part?

Also It would be nice if you offer different kinds of phone holding parts: the grip ones, magnetic, maybe even the tablet holders
Also the arm itself. It would be so nice to have it flexible similar to this
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【AOSK】Mach E 3D scan files for small parts request thread, if you are looking for a quick 3d print fix on small parts 1684414246842

, so you can move the phone slightly down if you want less obstructions for your front view.

Thank you