First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
AOSK MME Window Louvers Click for the item

Hi, two months ago, I asked the forum to design window louvers with us. and after the product development process and fitment test process, the item is finally available!

Give your gorgeous Mach E an even more sporty look.

This item is installed with automotive double-sided tape, it's super easy! just make sure the car is clean and dry before the installation.

Picture of this beauty from MME owner: Jonathan
WechatIMG28.jpeg

WechatIMG27.jpeg

61EZwQjEd2L._AC_SL1400_.jpg
These are two window louvers on my 2019 Kia optima which I basically changed into looking like a stinger. I'm also showing the front deflector bar These carbon fiber window shades stick on easy and radically changed the look at the car to be slicker. Since I changed out the optima badging with the Kia racing marques Almost everyone who sees the car thinks it's A Lexus or a stinger. These are a great low-cost visual upgrade

4AAE6D1A-4672-4FF3-B4C1-741A04578BA8.jpeg

D0CA9090-BF2E-4008-94FC-412415C4D338.jpeg

CD029909-0C72-4137-997F-727817F04320.jpeg

SnatrapS99

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1 RWD DMG named "Tango"
Occupation
I work for SpongeBob.
Country flag
So I just got my louvers for my MME in the mail last night. Not sure I will keep them. They stick to the window on all sides but have openings. I am concerned about crap getting stuck in there and very curious as to what will happen when I wash the car?!?! Shouldn’t they have been sealed??? Anyone face these issues yet?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
So I just got my louvers for my MME in the mail last night. Not sure I will keep them. They stick to the window on all sides but have openings. I am concerned about crap getting stuck in there and very curious as to what will happen when I wash the car?!?! Shouldn’t they have been sealed??? Anyone face these issues yet?
No need to worry about car wash, if you install it properly, and the window is clean and dry when you install it, it will stay on firmly.

SnatrapS99

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1 RWD DMG named "Tango"
Occupation
I work for SpongeBob.
Country flag
No need to worry about car wash, if you install it properly, and the window is clean and dry when you install it, it will stay on firmly.
Not worried about them falling off. Worried about debris getting stuck inside them. Are these purely aesthetic or do they offer some functional utility as well? Thanks.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Not worried about them falling off. Worried about debris getting stuck inside them. Are these purely aesthetic or do they offer some functional utility as well? Thanks.
I would say mostly aesthetic, it wont do much change to the aerodynamic.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
@AOSK are these easily removable?
I took these back off this week. Prepping my car to sell. I little heat with the heat gun and some constant gentle pressure with a pry tool and they came off. Just couldn’t go fast or they would have snapped.

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
I received mine earlier this week but it’s been cold and snowy. It might get warm enough to wash my car this weekend but we’re also super busy. I’m looking forward to installing them when the weather and my schedule cooperates! I’m also a little nervous I’ll mess up somehow but that’s just me.

Reactions: McS
OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I took these back off this week. Prepping my car to sell. I little heat with the heat gun and some constant gentle pressure with a pry tool and they came off. Just couldn’t go fast or they would have snapped.
:eek:your car to sell, why buddy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
:eek:your car to sell, why buddy
Found a GT-PE at MSRP. With the price I can get for my premium, the extra cost is almost nothing. Had to do it.
My black premium now look like this and is going to CarMax today.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【Back In Stock】AOSK Window Louvers Cover! 396D39BB-1E90-463F-883A-360529C585DB

But I have a new one to mod. So I’m sure that means more AOSK products. ?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Found a GT-PE at MSRP. With the price I can get for my premium, the extra cost is almost nothing. Had to do it.
My black premium now look like this and is going to CarMax today.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【Back In Stock】AOSK Window Louvers Cover! 396D39BB-1E90-463F-883A-360529C585DB

But I have a new one to mod. So I’m sure that means more AOSK products. ?
wow! congrat!!!

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Hey @AOSK
What I really need for the new car is a true rear wing. Your GT spoiler was cool but I’m probably going to have black double stripes on the new car. The black bar of all the spoilers would cross the black stripes and really breakup the flow of the stripes. Even the “GT” version of the spoiler would interrupt the continuity of the stripes.
We need an option more like this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【Back In Stock】AOSK Window Louvers Cover! 64DD3B83-13D5-4C57-AFA5-384D3CF7480D

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【Back In Stock】AOSK Window Louvers Cover! 69D6779C-0BE6-453E-9CEB-6EAD42B60D3E

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hey @AOSK
What I really need for the new car is a true rear wing. Your GT spoiler was cool but I’m probably going to have black double stripes on the new car. The black bar of all the spoilers would cross the black stripes and really breakup the flow of the stripes. Even the “GT” version of the spoiler would interrupt the continuity of the stripes.
We need an option more like this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【Back In Stock】AOSK Window Louvers Cover! 69D6779C-0BE6-453E-9CEB-6EAD42B60D3E

this indeed looks really nice, any other owners would like a spoiler like this?

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
this indeed looks really nice, any other owners would like a spoiler like this?
I know a lot of folks said they wished your “GT” spoiler had a wing that went all the way across. Instead of the two small partial wings. But maybe try a poll to see if it’s worth developing?
Sponsored