Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Ordered the only two showing as “in stock” on Amazon.

I’ll report back here.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
seems like another thing that just keeps honest people honest. If they get inside my car to get into my center console, they can get through this.

Kevin P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MMEGT - sold, '23 BMW i4 M50, various others
Occupation
IT
Country flag
seems like another thing that just keeps honest people honest. If they get inside my car to get into my center console, they can get through this.
Most smash-and-grab people are in a big hurry. Anything that slows them down significantly is a big help. You are right though, if they have plenty of time, they can defeat anything.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Hmmm 🤔 I wonder if it will rattle and creak against the console plastic. Perhaps a layer of felt in the sides/top for some sound abatement and contact insulation.
That is as MacGyver as I get. Let us know
Jes sayin…

Mach Tuch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order 23 MME GT, 08 Mustang GT Vert, 19 Audi Q7
Country flag
Would prefer a mechanical push button or 9v biometric with key override. The tiny number combo roller will be a major struggle for me.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Got my AOSK console safe installed today. I had high hopes and I have to say, AOSK once again took care of us
Fits like a glove. Only sacrifices about an inch of room on the top.

Has to be assembled inside the console so it won’t come out without destroying the console. And then it’s screwed to the inside of the console. I can shake my whole 5000lb car and by yanking on the safe and it doesn’t move. Lock could be better but anything inside a console isn’t a rapid response anyway. This is a way better solution than a portable safe with a wire rope around a seat post or leaving something of value in the glove box. I dare say more secure than putting valuables in the frunk as well.

Last edited:

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Yeah I've seen similar setups in F150s and they will pry it off destroying your console in the process if they really want to get i.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

SteveJo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, Job 1 Mach-e/X
Country flag
🔒AOSK Safe may be useful for handgun transpo in States the require separating ammo from weapon in individual locked compartments.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Got my AOSK console safe installed today. I had high hopes and I have to say, AOSK once again took care of us
Fits like a glove. Only sacrifices about an inch of room on the top.

Has to be assembled inside the console so it won’t come out without destroying the console. And then it’s screwed to the inside of the console. I can shake my whole 5000lb car and by yanking on the safe and it doesn’t move. Lock could be better but anything inside a console isn’t a rapid response anyway. This is a way better solution than a portable safe with a wire rope around a seat post or leaving something of value in the glove box. I dare say more secure than putting valuables in the frunk as well.
wow, thank you so much for this, and we apologize about the lack of instruction in the first place. we will make sure to include them in the future.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
I’d likely be a lot more interested with some sort of real lock option. But that 3 digit combo thing is likely a cut up coke can and 15 seconds from being “picked” by any knowledgeable lock person. Maybe I’ve watched too many lock picking lawyer YouTube videos.

SpongeBad

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang MACH E, 2013 Ford Escape
Country flag
Your video just made me realize there's a roller in there to close off the center console.

I'd been driving around thinking there was no way to at least "hide" anything that might be in there... 😵