【Front Lip In Stock】Two styles, which one would you prefer?

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
The AOSK(new brand name: BestEvMod) Mach-E front lip is finally in stock!

two styles for you to choose from.

V1 Style: Link
V2 Style: Link
More Products for your Mach-E: AOSK(BestEvMod) Official Store Link

V1 Style
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【Front Lip In Stock】Two styles, which one would you prefer? WechatIMG18

V2 Style
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【Front Lip In Stock】Two styles, which one would you prefer? 71nUm2qQ6qL._AC_SL1200_

the V1 style is more aggressive and has an optional bottom piece, which allows you to switch the style and look of your Mach E, when you feel like you would like your Mach-E to look more aggressive, then install the bottom piece, if you are wearing a suit today, then remove the bottom piece.

V1 Style Gloss Black
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【Front Lip In Stock】Two styles, which one would you prefer? 71HHo0AjrtL._AC_SL1200_

V1 Style Carbon Fiber
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【Front Lip In Stock】Two styles, which one would you prefer? 81sEPAYDjTL._AC_SL1200_

Perfectly Aligned and match the original trim

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【Front Lip In Stock】Two styles, which one would you prefer? 61XUbm4mZGL._AC_SL1200_

any thoughts?

71yaeiceIhL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

RyanSD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME AWD EXT, 2013 Yamaha Stryker
Occupation
IT Systems Architect
Country flag
I selected and installed the V2 Carbon Fiber edition front-lip on my car as it ties in with the Carbon Fiber GT-Style wing and louvers that I already installed.

Upon initial assessment, I’m not 100% happy with the product as the joints, between pieces, is quite noticeable after installation.

Personally, I would have opted to pay
more for a single piece front-lip if it eliminated the joints between pieces. Yes, I’m aware shipping would have cost more as well.

Perhaps, it’s only noticeable because I was the one that did the install. I can’t imagine anyone else will be looking close enough to know any better. I’m sure it will grow more on me, as time passes.

I will try to get some photos for you.

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Upon initial assessment, I’m not 100% happy with the product as the joints, between pieces, is quite noticeable after installation.
This was my initial concern when these were first announced. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

What was the installation experience like?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I selected and installed the V2 Carbon Fiber edition front-lip on my car as it ties in with the Carbon Fiber GT-Style wing and louvers that I already installed.

Personally, I would have opted to pay
more for a single piece front-lip if it eliminated the joints between pieces. Yes, I’m aware shipping would have cost more as well.

Perhaps, it’s only noticeable because I was the one that did the install. I can’t imagine anyone else will be looking close enough to know any better. I’m sure it will grow more on me, as time passes.

I will try to get some photos for you.
thank you so much, please let us know how it goes.

Stillen

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Ext
Country flag
I have the same issue. I went with the black lip, and have had the comment “it’s good from far, but far from good” made about the lip.
It looks good from a distance, but at about 10-15 feet, the 3 pieces are obvious, especially with the black glossy color.

The fitment is really good, and it was shipping within 2 boxes, one being pretty large. I can’t imagine if Amazon is shipping it in double boxes, that a single box would could much more to ship. The box was not much smaller then my spoiler box.

Astro19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E select
Country flag
I have the same issue. I went with the black lip, and have had the comment “it’s good from far, but far from good” made about the lip.
It looks good from a distance, but at about 10-15 feet, the 3 pieces are obvious, especially with the black glossy color.

The fitment is really good, and it was shipping within 2 boxes, one being pretty large. I can’t imagine if Amazon is shipping it in double boxes, that a single box would could much more to ship. The box was not much smaller then my spoiler box.
Haven't put mine on yet but now a bit scared ha. I'm having mine vinyl next week.

JohnS1111

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E eAWD
Country flag
Why is it a 3-pack on Amazon? Do these things rip off or get scuffed and need replacement .... I would not be against that really better that thing gets a scuff than the bumper. But still confused about the 3-pack?

Stillen

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Ext
Country flag
Why is it a 3-pack on Amazon? Do these things rip off or get scuffed and need replacement .... I would not be against that really better that thing gets a scuff than the bumper. But still confused about the 3-pack?
It’s not a 3 pack, the lip is 3 pieces. I can take a picture of it installed later.

Sylon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Dark Matter Grey Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
TBH, neither. The V1 is too bulky & busy with too much going on, & the V2 doesn’t look like it’s made for this car. it doesn’t match well with the lines of the front bumper.

I would be interested in a front lip, maybe something a little simpler that flows a bit better. It doesn’t always have to be wild & noticeable. Sometimes simpler & cleaner is better.

Also, if you guys are maybe planning on something around back…maybe a diffuser…maybe kinda sorta???? 😁 You know…just saying ;)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
the V1 style is more aggressive and has an optional bottom piece, which allows you to switch the style and look of your Mach E, when you feel like you would like your Mach-E to look more aggressive, then install the bottom piece, if you are wearing a suit today, then remove the bottom piece.
nobody else has commented on this so I will: I enjoyed the suit joke.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Also, if you guys are maybe planning on something around back…maybe a diffuser…maybe kinda sorta???? 😁 You know…just saying ;)
lip in front, diffuser in back - is that a sort of Mach-E Mullet? 🤔🤣

JohnS1111

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E eAWD
Country flag
It’s not a 3 pack, the lip is 3 pieces. I can take a picture of it installed later.
Ahh OK, thanks. That "Amazon-3 Pack" in the upper left of the pictures threw me off a bit.

And from the design I like the V2 better.
Sponsored