Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
They should have a pointer fin on them so blind folks can have a tactile way of knowing knob position.

I rebuke myself ....
Sponsored

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
They should have a pointer fin on them so blind folks can have a tactile way of knowing knob position.

I rebuke myself ....
I remember asking my mom when I was younger how a blind person would read the menu in a drive thru when they're by themselves, do they just ask the person on the speaker or drive up and talk to them? She's like, uh... why would a blind person be driving? HAHAHAHA

cafdiniz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Back at the end of July, @awp0 posted a thread about "Any chance of a metal replacement (mod) for the volume knob?"
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...al-replacement-mod-for-the-volume-knob.20081/

And we went ahead and join the discussion and made some 3d samples for the Volume and gear knobs.

we spent some time adjusting the design of the knob because we want to make it SNAP IN without any double-sided tape and damage on the original knobs. At the same time, we tried to find an ideal material(Zinc Alloy) to lower the retail price of the knobs and achieve the mission. With the lower cost and snap-in design, you could get multi colors and swap the style of these knobs whenever you want!
we also added a layer of thin foam inside of the knob to protect the original knob.

AND NOW, THEY ARE AVAILABLE

Currently available at our official selling partner www.ev-vida.store(add other Mach E products to the cart, and get 10% off on other products).
Will be available on our official site www.amazon.com/bestevmod when inventory arrives at our US warehouse.

We currently have the Black and Sliver available, and for other future colors, we will post some sample colors at the bottom of this thread, and please let us know which colors are preferred, we will make them according to your suggestion.

eaf1c4279cd229b817033d6ff9a58b1.jpg

3.jpg
dd32a9c9bec867697a2860f368c3037.jpg

We also come with a gift package bag, you could send it to other Mach E Owners as a gift, or store them if you decided to get multiple colors(more colors coming soon) and swap them whenever you want!
2.jpg

We used Zinc Alloy Material and electroplate these colors, if you prefer an Aluminium Material, https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/enhance-the-look-and-feel-of-your-mach-e-interior.21057/ @markboris is making one!

What else colors should we have? Let us know, we tested some different color samples, Some are metallic, and some are candy colors.

Metallic-eletroplate
b20bba07d8fc2ef3c7f7b13938e1f5a.jpg
1d68231264950910c4059869b6bad4e.jpg

3eb44e5edb011e30f21ffef4c76c4ce.jpg

Candy-Paint
2f1888accb5b054285c0eb25b46145b.jpg
24c7682b4b791283d04dc5b9bedbcf2.jpg
I love the red one!

Papapoil

First Name
Stéphane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach E Select RWD Grabber Blue
Country flag
Grabber blue for me, Candy blue seems pretty close 😀

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag
The blue and red metallic electroplate options are gorgeous! I think I know what Scotty is getting for Christmas…

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
The blue and red metallic electroplate options are gorgeous! I think I know what Scotty is getting for Christmas…
Ok! we might be making metallic Blue/ Red, and a candy orange

PupSideDown

First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium, ER, RW, Grabber Blue
Occupation
NNP, retired
Country flag
Back at the end of July, @awp0 posted a thread about "Any chance of a metal replacement (mod) for the volume knob?"
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...al-replacement-mod-for-the-volume-knob.20081/

And we went ahead and join the discussion and made some 3d samples for the Volume and gear knobs.

we spent some time adjusting the design of the knob because we want to make it SNAP IN without any double-sided tape and damage on the original knobs. At the same time, we tried to find an ideal material(Zinc Alloy) to lower the retail price of the knobs and achieve the mission. With the lower cost and snap-in design, you could get multi colors and swap the style of these knobs whenever you want!
we also added a layer of thin foam inside of the knob to protect the original knob.

AND NOW, THEY ARE AVAILABLE

Currently available at our official selling partner www.ev-vida.store(add other Mach E products to the cart, and get 10% off on other products).
Will be available on our official site www.amazon.com/bestevmod when inventory arrives at our US warehouse.

We currently have the Black and Sliver available, and for other future colors, we will post some sample colors at the bottom of this thread, and please let us know which colors are preferred, we will make them according to your suggestion.

eaf1c4279cd229b817033d6ff9a58b1.jpg

3.jpg
dd32a9c9bec867697a2860f368c3037.jpg

We also come with a gift package bag, you could send it to other Mach E Owners as a gift, or store them if you decided to get multiple colors(more colors coming soon) and swap them whenever you want!
2.jpg

We used Zinc Alloy Material and electroplate these colors, if you prefer an Aluminium Material, https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/enhance-the-look-and-feel-of-your-mach-e-interior.21057/ @markboris is making one!

What else colors should we have? Let us know, we tested some different color samples, Some are metallic, and some are candy colors.

Metallic-eletroplate
b20bba07d8fc2ef3c7f7b13938e1f5a.jpg
1d68231264950910c4059869b6bad4e.jpg

3eb44e5edb011e30f21ffef4c76c4ce.jpg

Candy-Paint
2f1888accb5b054285c0eb25b46145b.jpg
24c7682b4b791283d04dc5b9bedbcf2.jpg
Love these! Would like to see the Grabber Blue option with a little more metallic look, like the paint. Would also love a Grabber Lime option to match the color I chose for my brake calipers and an accent stripe on my Grabber Blue MME.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Love these! Would like to see the Grabber Blue option with a little more metallic look, like the paint. Would also love a Grabber Lime option to match the color I chose for my brake calipers and an accent stripe on my Grabber Blue MME.
Grabber Blue, got ya! lets see if my team could make that
Sponsored