Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach-E GTPE (ordered), 20 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Software Systems Integrator
Country flag
Crazy idea.
I like the copper color idea to match the copper trim in the GT.
The GTPE is silver trim, so don't want what's already there (factory silver).
What about colors to match the factory exterior colors.
Dark Matter Gray
Rapid Red
Cyber Orange
etc.
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Still waiting for Grabber Blue knobs.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Hi, did anyone purchse the mud flaps?
If so how do they fit and if possible could you provide a picture to get an impression how they look on the Mach E
Thanks
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【More Colors Update】Upgrade your Mach-E with these Metal Volume and Gear Shift Covers! SNAP IN, Swap the style IMG_9860
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【More Colors Update】Upgrade your Mach-E with these Metal Volume and Gear Shift Covers! SNAP IN, Swap the style IMG_9863
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【More Colors Update】Upgrade your Mach-E with these Metal Volume and Gear Shift Covers! SNAP IN, Swap the style IMG_0256
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【More Colors Update】Upgrade your Mach-E with these Metal Volume and Gear Shift Covers! SNAP IN, Swap the style IMG_0958

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Just got mine installed and the black really changes the look of the interior. I had a Boomba weighted shift knob on my 2016 GT. Amazingingly it changed the way the shifts felt.

the new knobs also change the way they feel (the detents in the turning). More substantial and solid. Well done. And yes, they are girthy. Again improves the feel
thanks!

dmitry

First Name
dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Today received the knob, looks and feels fabulous. Just in case want to bring to @AOSK attention how not carefully was applied inner soft tape. Good there was additional pieces and I was able to reapply them. Do you planning to produce other textures? Even I like this one’s, I would prefer texture like volume knob in f150 lightning. Also what about headlights knob? Want to have this knob in the same style as well.

E8815497-30C6-4122-9237-5A049D1029FC.jpeg

12011F33-5D68-4D5E-A306-A5EBF8CBD459.jpeg

4A2EFF0C-6B23-41B3-9854-D1BDAAE8FFEB.jpeg

Last edited:

NewGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ready to order
Country flag
@AOSK
I appreciate all that you’re doing to make products for our cars, but I urge you to use more environmentally friendly packing materials. Nobody needs a reusable zippered pouch for their shift knob, just as I don’t need a reusable drawstring bag for my mud flaps. Once they go on, they’re not coming back off again.

Using recycled/recyclable paper would probably save you a few pennies per sale, too.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
@AOSK
I appreciate all that you’re doing to make products for our cars, but I urge you to use more environmentally friendly packing materials. Nobody needs a reusable zippered pouch for their shift knob, just as I don’t need a reusable drawstring bag for my mud flaps. Once they go on, they’re not coming back off again.

Using recycled/recyclable paper would probably save you a few pennies per sale, too.
Hi dear Owner!

Thank you for your suggestion, yes we shall probably use recyclable material for our packaging in the future.
Our initial thought on the knob bag is to provide a storage bag for owners to store them if owners want to change a different style over time.
and for the mud flaps, we were thinking owners could use them to store other stuff after the mud flaps is installed.

Thank you very much for this suggestion, we will bring this into our consideration when we are making package in the future.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Today received the knob, looks and feels fabulous. Just in case want to bring to @AOSK attention how not carefully was applied inner soft tape. Good there was additional pieces and I was able to reapply them. Do you planning to produce other textures? Even I like this one’s, I would prefer texture like volume knob in f150 lightning. Also what about headlights knob? Want to have this knob in the same style as well.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【More Colors Update】Upgrade your Mach-E with these Metal Volume and Gear Shift Covers! SNAP IN, Swap the style 4A2EFF0C-6B23-41B3-9854-D1BDAAE8FFEB

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【More Colors Update】Upgrade your Mach-E with these Metal Volume and Gear Shift Covers! SNAP IN, Swap the style 4A2EFF0C-6B23-41B3-9854-D1BDAAE8FFEB

yeah...the inner foam is a pain o_O we have people install them manually, I will let the team be more careful next time.

lanebk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NQY 2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
AH64LCT Test
Country flag
I've ordered mine in black. Now if my car will arrive I can start installing my cool AOSK upgrades.

su-ch+mache

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford-suv-freunde.com
Vehicles
Escape MY17, Puma MY20, Mach E MY22 AWD ER TP2
Occupation
retired buyer
Country flag