【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I used to start a thread in the forum about making a window louvers cover for the MME, and ask for your design opinions in that thread.

After some votes and discussions, we are thinking why don't we just make two designs of it, so you could get your favorite one, and build your own Mach E. Or you could also get all of them, and switch the style of your Mach E whenever you want.

And now, the new window louver cover is ready! and available to ship, ignore the estimated arrival data given by amazon, we ship air, usually arrive the US within 7 business days.

AOSK V2 MME Window Louver Cover

(picture are photoshop, we haven't gotten a chance to install it on the MME yet, plz shoot us some nice pics after you install them)
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E WechatIMG75

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E WechatIMG79

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E WechatIMG71

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E WechatIMG70

WechatIMG77.jpeg

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
That one would be easier to paint, or make vinyl designs on. But I think I’ll try to do something different with my Version 1 louvers before I give in and buy Version 2.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
That one would be easier to paint, or make vinyl designs on. But I think I’ll try to do something different with my Version 1 louvers before I give in and buy Version 2.
cant wait to see your design on them!

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I used to start a thread in the forum about making a window louvers cover for the MME, and ask for your design opinions in that thread.

After some votes and discussions, we are thinking why don't we just make two designs of it, so you could get your favorite one, and build your own Mach E. Or you could also get all of them, and switch the style of your Mach E whenever you want.

And now, the new window louver cover is ready! and available to ship, ignore the estimated arrival data given by amazon, we ship air, usually arrive the US within 7 business days.

AOSK V2 MME Window Louver Cover

(picture are photoshop, we haven't gotten a chance to install it on the MME yet, plz shoot us some nice pics after you install them)
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E WechatIMG77

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E WechatIMG77

The classic Mustang Louver look. Nice. That tiny window isn't good for any visibility, anyway ?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
anyone would like a forged carbon design?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E 151647596589_.pic

Scipio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT Performance
Country flag
Anyone have pics after installing them? Thoughts on v1 vs v2 design? Can't make up my mind but leaning on gloss black instead of carbon to keep things clean

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Anyone have pics after installing them? Thoughts on v1 vs v2 design? Can't make up my mind but leaning on gloss black instead of carbon to keep things clean
gloss black is 80% of owners' choice. V1 is more aggreesive, and V2 is a bit more subtle, depends on your choice.

yktotheb

First Name
Yankun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 ford raptor 2019 ford Shelby gt350
Country flag
Love the forged carbon look would love to have more accessories in forged carbon

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Love the forged carbon look would love to have more accessories in forged carbon
How does it look installed?
unfortunately, the forged carbon look idea didn't sale well.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Initially I was skeptical, windows are too small I thought. When I saw V2 I decided give it a try. It’s looks fabulous. @AOSK 👍

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E 4DD86539-F47A-4074-B23E-B20FAB564E4E
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E 4DD86539-F47A-4074-B23E-B20FAB564E4E
The window louver fit Mach E very well. it almost seems OEM

We didn't expect this when we make this item as well, and the result looks stunning when it's on the actual car.

dmitry

First Name
dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
The window louver fit Mach E very well. it almost seems OEM

We didn't expect this when we make this item as well, and the result looks stunning when it's on the actual car.
Hey @AOSK. The louvers is great but still thinking this windows are too small. How about louvers V3? Looking to V2 I see a lot of space which can be used for longer louvers. If instead to make a borders around vents maybe a good idea to do it inside, hide them under the louvers. This extra space will help to make louvers visibly bigger and with clean design. Like example OEM mustang louvers does not have outside borders. Also, MME have curved lines and if louvers can be done with curved angles will be more like OEM style and better fits to MME.

https://accessories.ford.com/produc...-design-shadow-black-quarter-window-louvers-1

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E CAEA9A62-B6AB-49CD-B03B-07E6B215E91E
Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E 0C3C10AD-6ED0-48E5-8554-4217EB9B501D

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hey @AOSK. The louvers is great but still thinking this windows are too small. How about louvers V3? Looking to V2 I see a lot of space which can be used for longer louvers. If instead to make a borders around vents maybe a good idea to do it inside, hide them under the louvers. This extra space will help to make louvers visibly bigger and with clean design. Like example OEM mustang louvers does not have outside borders. Also, MME have curved lines and if louvers can be done with curved angles will be more like OEM style and better fits to MME.

https://accessories.ford.com/produc...-design-shadow-black-quarter-window-louvers-1

Ford Mustang Mach-E 【New Window Louver Cover】AOSK Mach E V2 Window Louver Cover, switch the style of your Mach-E 0C3C10AD-6ED0-48E5-8554-4217EB9B501D
this is a very interesting idea, do other owners also would like to see something like this?

the bottom left corner of the louver window on the Mach E might be a slight issue

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
I had the first style on my select. Went with this for my GT. I gotta say I really like this style better. Looks more OEM. Classic.

2022-10-20 07.44.39-1.jpg

2022-10-20 07.44.28-1.jpg