fscscott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 2023 Select
Country flag
BTW, I had a 2022 Select with C&T, current order is a 2023 no-options Premium. If what I just learned is true, I'm going to be very happy.
I have the same order as you, Select with the C&T package. I also called Ford to see what I was now getting. I was transferred to the Marketing department and they looked up my order. The build now said I was getting about 1/2 the C&T options. Most of the technology things but not the power gate, folding mirror or memory front seat for example. There was no mention of it becoming a Premium model. Obviously I would have preferred to hear what they told you and get bumped to a Premium. Still no build date. I ordered mine in April.
Sponsored

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
I have the same order as you, Select with the C&T package. I also called Ford to see what I was now getting. I was transferred to the Marketing department and they looked up my order. The build now said I was getting about 1/2 the C&T options. Most of the technology things but not the power gate, folding mirror or memory front seat for example. There was no mention of it becoming a Premium model. Obviously I would have preferred to hear what they told you and get bumped to a Premium. Still no build date. I ordered mine in April.
You have to reach out to your dealer and have them confirm your new order. Your old order is stuck in no mans land until you do. You can switch trims now and get '22 pricing

Deleted member 13372

Just to clarify, mine didn’t automatically become a Premium, I updated the order with the dealer the day I found out I’d been moved to a 2023. Ford seems to have kept track of all that when they created my private offer. I previously had a lengthy conversation with someone from the marketing team about the loss of the C&T package and they should accommodate us for moving to a Premium as a result. By the time we were done talking, he had already messaged the whole team about the topic. Seems that they listened.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just to clarify, mine didn’t automatically become a Premium, I updated the order with the dealer the day I found out I’d been moved to a 2023. Ford seems to have kept track of all that when they created my private offer. I previously had a lengthy conversation with someone from the marketing team about the loss of the C&T package and they should accommodate us for moving to a Premium as a result. By the time we were done talking, he had already messaged the whole team about the topic. Seems that they listened.
Did you get scheduled today?

vortix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E GT
Country flag
I posted the offers here last week: #395

So there should be no doubts, it's real and everyone converting '22→'23 can get it. The incentive code is #38582 which is the same for everyone getting the private offer. If your dealer has doubts, tell them to go on FMCDealer (website) and search for EFC10911 which is the document number for the memo.

Some dealers don't want to admit this exists because they want to keep it for themselves. Make sure you know what you're entitled to so they can't play games.

Time to upgrade your order if you want.
I had an order for a '22 Select AWD w/ Comfort & Tech. It was changed to a '23 Select AWD (no Comfort & Tech for the '23 model year of course). As I was contemplating changing to a Premium, it appears my Select now has a 10/31 production date. I'm assuming it's too late to change the order to a Premium.

If I don't take delivery of the Select that was ordered, is the Private Offer still assigned to me for one time use (and not assigned to the specific ordered vehicle/VIN)? And if so, can I place a new order for a '23 Premium and receive the equivalent Private Offer discount based on the Premium trim that I take delivery of?

Last edited:

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I had an order for a '22 Select AWD w/ Comfort & Tech. It was changed to a '23 Select AWD (no Comfort & Tech for the '23 model year of course). As I was contemplating changing to a Premium, it appears my Select now has a 10/31 production date. I'm assuming it's too late to change the order to a Premium.

If I don't take delivery of the Select that was ordered, is the Private Offer still assigned to me for one time use (and not assigned to the specific ordered vehicle/VIN)? And if so, can I place a new order for a '23 Premium and receive the equivalent Private Offer discount based on the Premium trim that I take delivery of?
You can change trims before build/blend/modules starts.

Need to get the dealer to make that change.

Your private offer will be based on what trim you order (Premium = $6000) which will be waiting for you at the dealer when you take delivery.

Cabel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT PE
Occupation
IT Engineer, aviator, gearhead, tinkerer, putterer, wife pesterer.
Country flag
Since the '23 Select won't have the C/T option, I had to get a Premium trim.

Just not sure I am going to like the glass roof which gets mighty hot most of the year for me....

Hated moonroofs since first BMW I had in 2000.
Just get the AOSK sunshade, works great in mine and really cuts down the heat.

vortix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E GT
Country flag
You can change trims before build/blend/modules starts.

Need to get the dealer to make that change.

Your private offer will be based on what trim you order (Premium = $6000) which will be waiting for you at the dealer when you take delivery.
My order is scheduled for production on 10/31 and already has a VIN assigned. I don't think it can be changed at the dealer at this point, but I will chat with Ford and follow up with the dealer to confirm.

If I can't change this order, I still have the question of whether my Private Offer can simply be applied to a separate/future '23 Mach E order (Premium ER AWD trim) if I don't take delivery of the '23 Select that was ordered.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My order is scheduled for production on 10/31 and already has a VIN assigned. I don't think it can be changed at the dealer at this point, but I will chat with Ford and follow up with the dealer to confirm.

If I can't change this order, I still have the question of whether my Private Offer can simply be applied to a separate/future '23 Mach E order (Premium ER AWD trim) if I don't take delivery of the '23 Select that was ordered.
You can't alter your trim after you have a Vin and no you can't use this private offer on a different Mach-e. Only on your original order which is scheduled

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
These private offers are attached to your order number and your name. So only you can get it. If you cancel the order, vehicle goes to the dealer at 23 pricing. They don't get the discount. You can not even have your spouse take the order because it is photo ID. Not changeable once the VIN is assigned. Dealerships are required to prove to Ford that they are real people and not their own stock. If you really want the Premium, order it now and take delivery of the Select and sell it at 23 pricing. Pending delivery time frame, you'd make $10500. (tax rebate and PO).

jecjackal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select Mach E
Country flag
I Called ford marketing and they couldn't find a private offer for me. I called the dealership and the dealer seemed to think it would arrive with the car.

I feel like i may get screwed out of it. Any ideas?

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I Called ford marketing and they couldn't find a private offer for me. I called the dealership and the dealer seemed to think it would arrive with the car.

I feel like i may get screwed out of it. Any ideas?
It's tied to your order don't worry about it until your car comes in