Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Mini Cooper, '23 MME on order
Occupation
Market Research
Country flag
Email from dealer:

Thank you for your patience while we gathered more information regarding the 2022-2023 Mustang Mach E conversion.​
We know there were several questions surrounding the 2023 Mach-E Transition Customer Satisfaction Private Offer. Ford has now released the offer amounts. Please see below:​
23MY Mustang Mach-E Private Offer:
  • Select (100A) $3,000
    • Premium Standard Range Battery (300A) $6,000
    • Premium Extended Range Battery (300A) $8,500
    • California Route 1 (200A) $8,500
    • GT (400A) $8,500
Ford has stated that "the private offer amount is dependent on the 23MY Mustang Mach-E configuration selected."
Also, we noticed that active park assist is not available on the 2023 ordering guide, meaning it will not be available on any 2023 Mach-E. This will not be something that you can add later. We wanted to make sure this is clear for everyone.​
If you have not yet converted your Mach-E to a 2023, please respond to this email as soon as possible so we can get your order in the system for you.​
If you have any questions, please let us know.​
Sponsored

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Yay!

Good news and thanks for posting this.

I went from '22 Select to '23 Premium.

So happy I will get the $6,000 private offer!!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 💰 2023MY Mach-E Private Offer -- Amounts & Details (for 2022 to 2023 order conversion) Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 2.01.11 PM

bcaceres

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Wow... okay.... So I should have ordered the extended range battery if they are basing the offer off the 2023 model year ordered rather than the 2022 model year ordered.

I wonder if I can still change it. I think I would be willing to swing $60K for the Premium ER AWD.

UPDATE: Contacted my dealer and switched to the extended range battery. This will be nice for charging to 80% daily and avoiding multiple charges in a single day when driving a lot. I still don't see us using this car for road trips much given that we have 5 kids. The Honda Odyssey will have to continue as our road trip vehicle.

Last edited:

Mach-eee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT
Country flag
Yeah unless the couple grand is a big deal to you it seems like a no brainer to go with the premium

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Yeah unless the couple grand is a big deal to you it seems like a no brainer to go with the premium
Since the '23 Select won't have the C/T option, I had to get a Premium trim.

Just not sure I am going to like the glass roof which gets mighty hot most of the year for me....

Hated moonroofs since first BMW I had in 2000.

Ajax

First Name
Ajax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue 4x Extended
Country flag
You're not missing anything with the active park assist. I tried to use mine once or twice but didn't have any luck. Some folks have said it's a pretty jarring experience. One of those "features" I've never really used.

Deleted member 13372

I just called Ford to get an update. In addition to being told my 2023 is priority code 01 and should have VIN/build date this week, I also got my "private offer" certificate number and the dollar amount. It doesn't quite fit with the information in the first post of this thread, but it's good. I'll withhold disclosing the amount I was given until I get my VIN and can confirm the offer details with the dealer. BTW, I had a 2022 Select with C&T, current order is a 2023 no-options Premium. If what I just learned is true, I'm going to be very happy.

Further, my dealer is closing down on October 15th, and they told me they chose the new dealer because they were the only dealer who was willing to honor the MSRP deals on all of their open orders.

Torontowombat

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
Did you receive your private offer directly from the dealer or from Ford? I'd like to get mine moved to a premium, but will need the private offer info in hand as my dealer is not helpful.

Deleted member 13372

Did you receive your private offer directly from the dealer or from Ford? I'd like to get mine moved to a premium, but will need the private offer info in hand as my dealer is not helpful.
I got the information from the Ford rep when I called to check on order status, not from the dealer. I won’t be able to have the dealer confirm the amount until I have the VIN per the Ford rep.

AndrewY

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Also, we noticed that active park assist is not available on the 2023 ordering guide, meaning it will not be available on any 2023 Mach-E. This will not be something that you can add later. We wanted to make sure this is clear for everyone.
I'm hoping that they still make it available for the 2022 models that have the "Active Park Assist Prep Kit".

Kachook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD, 2016 Honda Odyssey
Country flag
For the uninformed, what is a private offer?

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I got the information from the Ford rep when I called to check on order status, not from the dealer. I won’t be able to have the dealer confirm the amount until I have the VIN per the Ford rep.
I posted the offers here last week: #395

So there should be no doubts, it's real and everyone converting '22→'23 can get it. The incentive code is #38582 which is the same for everyone getting the private offer. If your dealer has doubts, tell them to go on FMCDealer (website) and search for EFC10911 which is the document number for the memo.

Some dealers don't want to admit this exists because they want to keep it for themselves. Make sure you know what you're entitled to so they can't play games.

Time to upgrade your order if you want.

Last edited:

Shelbeast

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Delivered 9/9/22, GT500
Occupation
Sausage Maker
Country flag
That's very nice since taxes might be going away. I wish I had got a rebate, but didn't live in any of the cities on the options rebate list.
Sponsored