xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Ok. If you want to be fair, their original plan was start production in Sep and they accelerated production by two months.
Lol, no disagreeing with you. It's impressive what VW has done in such a short timespan. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the 2023 ID.4 I ordered on launch date gets here before my Mach E ๐Ÿ˜†. As much as I like the Mach E, I would be more than happy with features of the 2023. Whichever gets delivered first, I will go with.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
Lol, no disagreeing with you. It's impressive what VW has done I'm such a short timespan. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the 2023 ID.4 I ordered on launch date gets here before my Mach E ๐Ÿ˜†. As much as I like the Mach E, I would be more than happy with features of the 2023. Whichever gets delivered first, I will go with.
Have you test drove either vehicles? I didn't like the window switch, the UI, and ACC/lane centering of the ID.4. Its turning radius was amazing though.

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Have you test drove either vehicles? I didn't like the window switch, the UI, and ACC/lane centering of the ID.4. Its turning radius was amazing though.
I test drove a 2022 ID.4 and Mach E on the same day (1.5 months ago). I agree with you about the window switch and UI. I love the bigger screen on the Mach E but I am worried it will have more issues in the long run. Forgot to test ACC and lane centering. That turning radius is jaw dropping to say the least.

I have kids, so ride quality on the ID.4 might be more favorable. For 2023, the ID.4 added several options that put it on point with and in some cases exceed the Mach E (select with tech and comfort - only thing available in my price range when I ordered).

The notable features include:
1) 360 camera with cross traffic blind spot monitoring
2) heated front and rear seats
3) dual massage front chairs with power adjusting seats and power folding mirrors (already in 2022)
4) upgraded sound system with HD radio
5) Park assist
6) Hands free lift gate
7) Power Shade for panoramic roof
8) Faster charging (170 kW DC Fast Charge rate)
9) Adaptive headlights

Last edited:

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
snip from Inside EV's...

• looks like more than half MME's are headed outside the US (cume US sales ~50K, total produced is 117K)
  • I don't see any signs of a meaningful ramp up. 4 of the last 5 months, production is down year over year.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ๐Ÿ“ˆ Mach-E August 2022 Sales Number: 3,120 Sold / 4,865 Produced 1662677767232
Sponsored