Mach-E December 2021 Sales & Production Highlights
- Mach-E Sales: 2,349 vehicles. Sales (YTD): 27,140 vehicles.
- December sales represent a 24% decrease from November.
- Mach-E Production: 5,405 vehicles. Production (YTD): 63,683 vehicles.
- December production represents a 65% increase over November.
- Ford brand posts best-ever sales for full electric vehicles, second only to Tesla for 2021.
- Mustang Mach-E sales totaled 27,140 vehicles in 2021, making it the nation’s second best- selling full electric SUV behind Tesla’s Model Y.