Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Mach-E December 2021 Sales & Production Highlights
  • Mach-E Sales: 2,349 vehicles. Sales (YTD): 27,140 vehicles.
    • December sales represent a 24% decrease from November.
  • Mach-E Production: 5,405 vehicles. Production (YTD): 63,683 vehicles.
    • December production represents a 65% increase over November.
  • Ford brand posts best-ever sales for full electric vehicles, second only to Tesla for 2021.
  • Mustang Mach-E sales totaled 27,140 vehicles in 2021, making it the nationā€™s second best- selling full electric SUV behind Teslaā€™s Model Y.

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 4.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 3.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 2.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 1.jpg

ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT- Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Presumably the stop-sale for the rear seatbelt assembly crushed December sales.

Jbkimmel

First Name
Judson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
The AP has a story today about overall 2021 new car sales that was picked up by various outlets. Funny that the photo was of *two* MMEs on the lot at Shults Ford in Wexford PA.

First, how many of you have seen two MMEs at the same dealer? I sure havenā€™t! And second, I wonder if the owners of these lovely Run 1 vehicles are on the Forumā€¦the photo is dated 5/6/21ā€¦

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
Hey, it's the first month that the Mach-E has a previous year's worth of sales to compare to:
2,349 in December '21, vs 3 in December '20.
A 78,200% increase. ?
That's nothing compared to the 904,567.7% increase for the year! ? ?

ArthurH

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD EX; Rapid Red
Occupation
IT
Country flag
First, how many of you have seen two MMEs at the same dealer?
Of the 4 times I visited different dealers in the past 4 months, 3 times I saw at least 2 mach-e's on their lots. But, that was because I was actively on the hunt and calling constantly for any new arrivals and cancellations.

Once I was there for a test drive, and only reason 2 was there was because one was actually used and due to used car prices plus ADM, the used one (exact same Select trim/options but had more mileage) was $8k more than the new one, and this is after a $3k adm on the new one.... so the used one was $11k more than MSRP.

2nd was picking up my Wife's Select, they also had a Premium cancellation. Had I known earlier and was more prepared, I would've picked up that Premium on the spot too. But while I was signing papers, someone else picked up the Premium.

3rd was me picking up someone's cancelled Premium and they also had a Select on lot, and this was because it's been a day since they received new arrivals.

And of course, those Mach-e's don't stay for long. Usually within 1-3 days of spotting them, they're all gone.

Regulus7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993 C4 Cab, Macan S, SantaFe, Ice Blue MME GT
Occupation
Money Manager
Country flag
What is the total EV sales for ford liftetime eligible for IRS tax credit and what is best guess when they breach 200k limit ? Sept 2022?

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
Any news on the production ramp up? If they plan to hit 200K units this calendar year, they would need to start ramp up pretty soon no? They need to average 16-17K produced per month to hit their goal.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
The AP has a story today about overall 2021 new car sales that was picked up by various outlets. Funny that the photo was of *two* MMEs on the lot at Shults Ford in Wexford PA.

First, how many of you have seen two MMEs at the same dealer? I sure havenā€™t! And second, I wonder if the owners of these lovely Run 1 vehicles are on the Forumā€¦the photo is dated 5/6/21ā€¦
Me here at Beach Ford. Oh yeah, and I saw 3 at Cavalier Ford in Chesapeake. And, almost forgot, while visiting my sister at Thanksgiving I saw 3 at Capitol Ford in Raleigh, NC.

Last edited:

MinimumGain

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Prem, AWD, EXT (Ordered 11/27/21)
Country flag
Are Orders counted as sales or are sales produced cars that have moved off a lot?

DRuth086

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 2021 Mach-E AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Country flag

There are four at my local dealership. All selects...guess it's not a popular model in snowy New England.

blazinazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ER AWD Premium
Country flag
What is the total EV sales for ford liftetime eligible for IRS tax credit and what is best guess when they breach 200k limit ? Sept 2022?
per the IRS site they're at 150K sales with at like 8K sales a month. With the new lightning and Transits plus the increase in Mach E production that per month will increase so I'd probably say 4-6 months.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

AlbanyIan

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 Mach-E GT, Former: Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

Not common, but last summer there were. Few dealers around that had the multiple ā€œSelectsā€ on the lot. And when I got mine, there were two GTā€™s; both cancelled orders.
Sponsored