Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Software Developer/System Admin
Country flag
The more I look at this the more I realize the data didn't really change. The data is just nulled out. Something is likely wrong with one of the OTA deployments. I'm going to wait this one out before making changes. I'm adding better error handling to the page to allow it to show data that it does see instead of nothing at all.
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
The more I look at this the more I realize the data didn't really change. The data is just nulled out. Something is likely wrong with one of the OTA deployments. I'm going to wait this one out before making changes. I'm adding better error handling to the page to allow it to show data that it does see instead of nothing at all.
Hearing this was intentional..

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Country flag
Hearing this was intentional...
I don't think they are hiding it intentionally. I think that deployment may have been scrubbed from distribution. So there is no data related to that correlationId anymore.

It could be as simple as they are performing backend changes so this data is temporarily unavailable.

Ford is a surprisingly open-minded company when it comes to this stuff.
I don't think they will ever intentionally block access. They would have to completely restructure the auth mechanisms used by FordPass and the web portal to block the use of these apis.

I think if users start taking this data to the dealers and reaching out to the support and using it as a "hey it's not working look at what I show here" they might get irritated and move the endpoints.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't think they are hiding it intentionally. I think that deployment may have been scrubbed from distribution. So there is no data related to that correlationId anymore.

Ford is a surprisingly open-minded company when it comes to this stuff.
I don't think they will ever intentionally block access. They would have to completely restructure the auth mechanisms used by FordPass and the web portal to block the use of these apis.

I think if users start taking this data to the dealers and reaching out to the support and using it as a "hey it's not working look at what I show here" they might get irritated and move the endpoints.
I just heard that some folks got wind of it and made some changes, maybe it's not as drastic as completely ending it, hopefully not.

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Country flag
I just heard that some folks got wind of it and made some changes, maybe it's not as drastic as completely ending it, hopefully not.
Nice to know you have some inside sources ;)

If this was intentional they really didn't block anything preventing us from getting data.

oliverames

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select Dual Motor Standard Range
Country flag
Not sure if this is a relevant data point for your development @tonesto7, but I can see the data on the website but not in the script. My OTA status also hasn't changed in the last 7 days. Three days ago I could see it, now I can't.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice to know you have some inside sources ;)

If this was intentional they really didn't block anything preventing us from getting data.
If anything I hope this helps Ford recognize that users want this info and that they need to fix their communication over OTA updates.

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Country flag
If anything I hope this helps Ford recognize that users want this info and that they need to fix their communication over OTA updates.
I agree but we see how well they listen to users about FordPass.
I've always hoped my widget will tell them that users are wanting more details and would like widget support in FordPass.

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Country flag
Not sure if this is a relevant data point for your development @tonesto7, but I can see the data on the website but not in the script. My OTA status also hasn't changed in the last 7 days. Three days ago I could see it, now I can't.
Yeah I need to handle unavailable data better. The next release will show the page no matter what next time.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I'm adding better error handling to the page to allow it to show data that it does see instead of nothing at all.
It seems like they changed the languagetext value to a different name. Weirdly mine is blank now when it had previously shown the release notes for 2.3.0

Can you ask your sources when the Job 1s will get BlueCruise and a fully functional Frunk? ?

cmtaylor963

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I agree but we see how well they listen to users about FordPass.
I've always hoped my widget will tell them that users are wanting more details and would like widget support in FordPass.
They really should buy it from you and incorporate it

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
That sounds in line with the “mystery OTA” that possibly occurred to some of us around the same time. Sam did check my vehicle and said it didn’t appear anything happened though so ?‍♂

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Data from website. Release notes say 2.3.0 (when I download them), but on the car it says update unsuccessful and shows last update as 2.1.

1. {displayOTAStatusReport: "UserAllowed", ccsStatus: {ccsConnectivity: "On", ccsVehicleData: "On"},…}
    1. ccsStatus: {ccsConnectivity: "On", ccsVehicleData: "On"}
      1. ccsConnectivity: "On"
      2. ccsVehicleData: "On"
    2. displayOTAStatusReport: "UserAllowed"
    3. error: null
    4. fuseResponse: {,…}
      1. fuseResponseList: [{vin: "", oemCorrelationId: "FLARE-PRD-SOFTWARE-FNV2-479584-497824",…}]
        1. 0: {vin: "", oemCorrelationId: "FLARE-PRD-SOFTWARE-FNV2-479584-497824",…}
          1. additionalConsentLevel: 1
          2. communicationPriority: "High"
          3. deploymentCreationDate: "2022-01-24T17:48:51.110+0000"
          4. deploymentExpirationTime: "2022-01-31T17:48:51.110+0000"
          5. deploymentFinalConsumerAction: "General Failure Will Retry"
          6. deploymentId: "73cd5d7c-eb7b-4921-b39d-9aee7c71e598"
          7. inhibitRequired: false
          8. latestStatus: {aggregateStatus: "failure", detailedStatus: "OTAM_E1016",…}
            1. aggregateStatus: "failure"
            2. dateTimestamp: "2022-01-25T19:54:15.297+0000"
            3. detailedStatus: "OTAM_E1016"
          9. oemCorrelationId: "FLARE-PRD-SOFTWARE-FNV2-479584-497824"
          10. otaTriggerExpirationTime: "2022-01-19T05:10:35.239+0000"
          11. packageUpdateDetails: {,…}
            1. cdnreleaseNotesUrl: null
            2. failedOnResponse: "none"
            3. packagePriority: 1
            4. releaseNotesUrl: "https://mmota.autonomic.ai/1/bytest...90617339-6d97bb15-9027-468d-96d1-0d3569cb933c"
            5. updateDisplayTime: 0
            6. wifiRequired: false
          12. tmcEnvironment: "PRD"
          13. triggerType: "SOFTWARE"
          14. type: "REGULATORY"
          15. vin: ""
      2. languageText: null
    5. otaAlertStatus: "UPDATE UNSUCCESSFUL"
    6. tappsResponse: {vin: "", status: 200, vehicleInhibitStatus: null,…}
      1. asuActivationSchedule: {scheduleType: "", dayOfWeekAndTime: null, activationScheduleDaysOfWeek: [],…}
        1. activationScheduleDaysOfWeek: []
        2. activationScheduleTimeOfDay: null
        3. dayOfWeekAndTime: null
        4. oemCorrelationId: ""
        5. scheduleType: ""
        6. tappsDateTime: ""
        7. vehicleDateTime: ""
      2. asuSettingsStatus: {asuSettingsState: "ON", notificationSettingsState: "ON", oemCorrelationId: "2587",…}
        1. asuSettingsState: "ON"
        2. notificationSettingsState: "ON"
        3. oemCorrelationId: "2587"
        4. tappsDateTime: "2021-11-11T13:39:36.906Z"
        5. vehicleDateTime: "2021-11-11T08:39:32Z"
      3. lifeCycleModeStatus: {lifeCycleMode: "NORMAL", oemCorrelationId: "0", vehicleDateTime: "2022-01-04T18:36:02Z",…}
        1. lifeCycleMode: "NORMAL"
        2. oemCorrelationId: "0"
        3. tappsDateTime: "2022-01-04T23:36:24.058Z"
        4. vehicleDateTime: "2022-01-04T18:36:02Z"
      4. status: 200
      5. vehicleInhibitStatus: null
      6. version: "2.0.0"
      7. vin: ""
    7. updatePendingState: null

oliverames

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select Dual Motor Standard Range
Country flag
Checked the website again today. No longer returning any search results for OTA. Looks like it has disappeared for me.

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
Checked the website again today. No longer returning any search results for OTA. Looks like it has disappeared for me.
I still have access...

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Scriptable FordPass Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS) Mach

Originally 1.7.1 was a complete failure and Ford replaced the APIM. All appeared good after the replacement and I did get the OTA 2.1 update. 2.3 has been a failure though :(

Hopefully it will work on future attempts!
Sponsored