flapjake314

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
can anyone help me with my error? "error on line 15:70: icloud is not supported. make sure that youare logged into icloud in the device settings."

however, i am logged into icloud... i tried reinstalling, re-doing icloud, rebooting....
Sponsored

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Prem, RWD, ER; 2023 MME Prem, RWD, ER
Country flag
can anyone help me with my error? "error on line 15:70: icloud is not supported. make sure that youare logged into icloud in the device settings."

however, i am logged into icloud... i tried reinstalling, re-doing icloud, rebooting....
Check that you are logged into iCloud Drive.

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
sorry i'm an android guy so new to this, how do i check? when i go to settings my icloud toggle is "on"
Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Scriptable FordPass Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS) 1641927070624

Under the iCloud tab are all the functions you can enable iCloud Drive. This worked for me when I got the same error as you.

smartino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Mach E First Edition, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Scriptable FordPass Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS) 1641927070624

Under the iCloud tab are all the functions you can enable iCloud Drive. This worked for me when I got the same error as you.
This is only an option for iPhone users. Android users will not have this option.

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is only an option for iPhone users. Android users will not have this option.
Yes, that is true, but then he also would not have been able to "check" iCloud. I think he was saying he is not an expert on the iPhone, because he has always used Android phones. He is just "new" to the iPhone.

DRuth086

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 2021 Mach-E AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Country flag
I began this process and then realized that I was giving a random individual my Ford login and password...which has access to my credit card via the Ford website for payments. Anyone else?

Texas-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I began this process and then realized that I was giving a random individual my Ford login and password...which has access to my credit card via the Ford website for payments. Anyone else?
Nope, I read the thread and understood what is actually taking place.

Reactions: SAM

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Yep, assumption of risk, and trust in the basic kindness of strangers ? oh, and karma ?

flapjake314

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
ah i see my work iphone seems to block that so it's not showing at all which is why i couldn't figure it out

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
People still care about their credit card being stolen? You can freeze your account and request a new card all with one short text reply now lol.

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Two things - you can check the code to see where the authentication information is being sent to. Myself and others have checked and it just goes to Ford's servers, not being logged anywhere else.

Second, if you would like you can create a second Ford.com account, and grant it access to see your vehicle. If you use gmail this is a good time to use the "plus extenders" for generating unlimited email addresses. If your address is [email protected], then [email protected] is also your address. So you can use unlimited aliases like this to create additional logins.

Since this second Ford account has only been authorized to see one vehicle, it doesn't have access to the Ford Credit stuff, no PAAK, no CC #, etc.

I created a second account for just this purpose, but partly so I could experiment with the API more, and share the login information with people (like tonesto) who wanted to see more about the MachE API. I don't think you need to do it as a normal user, but it is an option.

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
Great tool ! I think with my C#/Xamarin/MAUI skills I should be able to create an Android version for it. Then again... Time.... Anyway, as a user: the section where deploymentCreationDate should be is missing altogether. (NULL) on my MME machine. Anyone else experiencing the same? Is the developer aware of this 'state'?

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Software Developer/System Admin
Country flag
Here’s another video of the latest design.
This is sort of the kitchen sink right now in terms of items displayed.

Items remaining:
  • Add runtime remaining to remote start output.
  • use OTA info to show when an update is available or pending.
  • Add actionable notifications for items like doors still unlocked after a certain time, on low battery offer to remote start, or specific events/errors (like low battery, low oil, OTA updates).
  • Tidy up the blue header section so it's not so congested.
  • Hopefully have time to develop a conversational Siri shortcut interface.
  • More EV charging controls and UIs

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Here’s another video of the latest design.
This is sort of the kitchen sink right now in terms of items displayed.

Items remaining:
  • Add runtime remaining to remote start output.
  • use OTA info to show when an update is available or pending.
  • Add actionable notifications for items like doors still unlocked after a certain time, on low battery offer to remote start, or specific events/errors (like low battery, low oil, OTA updates).
  • Tidy up the blue header section so it's not so congested.
  • Hopefully have time to develop a conversational Siri shortcut interface.
  • More EV charging controls and UIs
Wow! Looks great!