Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Yeah I won’t be resetting anything, it’s clearly not a vehicle issue. Same thing happens on every instance. Even with my wife’s separate account, no vehicle photos and I can literally see where the error is happening.

I know it’s their job but I do probably come off a little frustrated when I have to talk to any level 1 support especially my ISP and convince them for the 5th time it’s not my equipment and you can replace the outside box 10 times and the issue will still be there.
But have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again yet?
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks, Hopefully they don’t try to get me to do a lot of unnecessary troubleshooting on my end since it’s with their servers and I can prove it.
I am sorry to hear your internet is not working. What I need you to do is reset your router to factory defaults. No services-start file, JFFS folder, transmissions, vpn etc. they should all be wiped out. Oh and by the way the problem is at our end. ;)

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I am sorry to hear your internet is not working. What I need you to do is reset your router to factory defaults. No services-start file, JFFS folder, transmissions, vpn etc. they should all be wiped out. Oh and by the way the problem is at our end. ;)
Lol this basically what my ISP kept trying to do when I was having packet loss issues on my fiber connection. I even had traceroutes and knew it was something outside of my house and most likely something in the neighborhood. Fast forward 3 weeks and 5 ONT switch outs later they found it was exactly what I had said and didn’t look into it further until a commercial customer had complained.

oliverames

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select Dual Motor Standard Range
Country flag
@tonesto7 is there a place where we can download in progress or beta versions of the script? I see that 1.4.0 is the current version but some people have 1.5.0

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag

UsernameChecksOut

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Evo X, 2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Interestingly the Ford Digital Services API for fetching vehicle images came back for me tonight. An image is now loading on my widget.

I took the opportunity to download/save the car images from different angles for the sake of backup purposes. :p

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Interestingly the Ford Digital Services API for fetching vehicle images came back for me tonight. An image is now loading on my widget.

I took the opportunity to download/save the car images from different angles for the sake of backup purposes. :p
Still nothing for me, but I think mine is unrelated to the recent outage.

MachTri

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang mach-e AWD
Country flag
Hear hear... us non-apple mach e fans can barely wait!
I've been working on a pure iOS app based on @tonesto7 fine work. But since there is a solution for that platform already I could probably be convinced to switch to Android.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is there no scripting on Android?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So should this widget just update automatically in Scriptable? Says I am still on 1.4.0.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag