hawkeye3point1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White ER RWD, Born on 12 Aug. '21
Country flag
Can anyone confirm if they see this with any DCFCs as well?
I can confirm that the FP Stop Charging Now button has never been available with DC charging. I assume to discourage unattended DCFC'ing.
Sponsored

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I can confirm that the FP Stop Charging Now button has never been available with DC charging. I assume to discourage unattended DCFC'ing.
Yeah that's probably the right decision. If you want to stop DCFC you should go unplug and move.

hack-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem AWD ER MME
Occupation
Robotics Engineer
Country flag
Same thing happened to me. PAAK has been fully functional - until the last couple of weeks. But, I couldn't get the phone to connect at all over the weekend.
I've been having trouble too. Seemed to start around when I got the March Pixel 7 Pro patch. But can't say for sure. PaaK had been working so great for quite a while, then bam, trouble, trouble, and trouble. Seems the FordPass app can't keep the Bluetooth connection to the car.

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
I have always had the charge rate in the app. Weird. I assumed everyone had it.
Sorry if I missed this in the thread, but I don't see the charge rate in the app.

I am on the very latest 4.25.0 on an iPhone 14 on the latest iOS. I still do NOT see any charge rate information. Does it only show up when I am charging but disappear after it is done? How do I find it?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 📲 FordPass App 4.25.0 released w/ Charge Rate Indicator! Ford Pass 4.25.0 charge status

Melancholy1980

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium Ext AWD Ice White
Country flag
Does anyone else get “Partial Response Received - Please pull to refresh on screen to update data” when they are in the Vehicle tab since they updated the app? I’ve been getting it regularly and have never had this issue until they updated the app. If I tap Vehicle Status I get “Something went wrong. Please try again later.”

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does anyone else get “Partial Response Received - Please pull to refresh on screen to update data” when they are in the Vehicle tab since they updated the app? I’ve been getting it regularly and have never had this issue until they updated the app. If I tap Vehicle Status I get “Something went wrong. Please try again later.”
Could be a server problem, not anything you can do and not app dependent. The partial response is new (maybe to this version?) to me and it use to be just no response from fordpass. Guess now there is one in between and the ford servers kind of want to communicate. Not sure how much better it is to no response? Has happened here often and not just this app version. Maybe a couple of days it will clear up?

Melancholy1980

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium Ext AWD Ice White
Country flag
Could be a server problem, not anything you can do and not app dependent. The partial response is new (maybe to this version?) to me and it use to be just no response from fordpass. Guess now there is one in between and the ford servers kind of want to communicate. Not sure how much better it is to no response? Has happened here often and not just this app version. Maybe a couple of days it will clear up?
It’s been a few days of this, when I pull it down to refresh it does not remedy the issue. If it’s not clear by the end of the week I may have to try removing the phone and adding it again to see if it fixes the problem but you are right, it doesn’t feel like a local issue it is worded like it is a server communication issue.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It’s been a few days of this, when I pull it down to refresh it does not remedy the issue. If it’s not clear by the end of the week I may have to try removing the phone and adding it again to see if it fixes the problem but you are right, it doesn’t feel like a local issue it is worded like it is a server communication issue.
Normally the third time it is pulled down it will kick in, kill the app and try again. If not wait a hour and repeat? I no longer refresh it much and let it send me its updates. Maintaining (auto preparing for drive), charge complete etc. When the car does not do something that is expected it gets refreshed. Did not auto maintain itself the other day and was cold enough a refresh started it? 🤷‍♂️

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
Nope. This is a job 1 issue.
I used to have the frunk and trunk buttons but they vanished with the last app update prior to this one!

Jarvis290

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Select RWD SR, Space White
Country flag
I wish they have added quick actions and widgets for Android especially I would like to have one for opening frunk so that I don't have to open the app then get into the location to open the front one click button would be really awesome
You can do this! You have to connect fordpass to google and then make some google routines but I have 6 different buttons (Start car, unlock, lock, charge status, start charge, and stop charge) Start, lock, check battery status, and more, directly from your Android launcher! | MachEforum - Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum, News, Owners, Discussions

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I used to have the frunk and trunk buttons but they vanished with the last app update prior to this one!
That’s odd. Something must not have gone well. Try rebooting sync?

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
That’s odd. Something must not have gone well. Try rebooting sync?
Sadly I've tried that! And deleting and re-installing the app. So bizarre. I do miss it!