Pibe38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium X
Country flag
Still have SecuriAlert, not that I use it.

Can’t really remember if this was an issue before, but it won’t change to hours if it’s been more than 1 hour since FP got an update from the car.

Updated 2 hour ago.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 📲 FordPass App 4.25.0 released w/ Charge Rate Indicator! IMG_9513

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
Still have SecuriAlert, not that I use it.

Can’t really remember if this was an issue before, but it won’t change to hours if it’s been more than 1 hour since FP got an update from the car.

Updated 2 hour ago.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 📲 FordPass App 4.25.0 released w/ Charge Rate Indicator! IMG_9513
yeah i noticed that in the last 2 versions of FP. too bad they haven't fixed that. i think they have rounding/truncation problems all over the place in this app.

guyofthesky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt and MME GT, ICE F-150.
Occupation
airplane driver
Country flag
If I had to guess, Ford made a design decision to make the EV charging experience as simple as possible for first time EV owners.

Since the window sticker says 150kW charging max speed, they would get even more complaints if the display in the car shows "46kW requested from DCFC station".

They made a choice to wrap different providers in the "Blue Oval Network", and provide the "time until 80%" on the display as a way to coach people towards that number as the stopping point for DCFC. Adding more numbers to the display would require more explanation as to what's going on.
I agree with what you say, but the solution, I argue, is to bury an "advanced user" option down in the menu structure, and have it default to "off". Let me have it if I want it.

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I wonder if this is some sort of lead up to having the charging rate show up in the car while it’s charging.

gokulmig

First Name
Gokul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
I wish they have added quick actions and widgets for Android especially I would like to have one for opening frunk so that I don't have to open the app then get into the location to open the front one click button would be really awesome

danielcb

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 2022 ER AWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Had to run the defrost for a moment to get it to charge.

It's not on the IPC but the charge rate is available now. That should make a few people happy.

It's just me or has anyone never seen those buttons to stop charging as well?

Whenever I plug my car to charge at the DCFC in my building, I can get updates but I never saw those buttons to remotely stop the charging.

Lord_Sweeney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Real Estate Investor
Country flag
I wish they have added quick actions and widgets for Android especially I would like to have one for opening frunk so that I don't have to open the app then get into the location to open the front one click button would be really awesome
Yeah, adding Shortcuts support for iPhones would be fantastic too.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's just me or has anyone never seen those buttons to stop charging as well?

Whenever I plug my car to charge at the DCFC in my building, I can get updates but I never saw those buttons to remotely stop the charging.
They have been there all along when you scrolled to the bottom. Appears no scrolling required now and more visual? Pops up in its own full window?

danielcb

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 2022 ER AWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
They have been there all along when you scrolled to the bottom. Appears no scrolling required now and more visual? Pops up in its own full window?
They never appeared for me and I have all the latest updates. I see in the image that the charger seems to be the mobile charger or some other L2 charger.

Can anyone confirm if they see this with any DCFCs as well?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
They never appeared for me and I have all the latest updates. I see in the image that the charger seems to be the mobile charger or some other L2 charger.

Not sure about DCFC but pretty sure it has been there for my home charging since I got it February 2021. DCFC is a whole different progress and it will go to 100% for me if I sit there long enough. Best to press the stop/unlock button on the charging port door to stop DCFC from what I understand. Less chance of it locking on?

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
My paak stop working after updated during at work today. i hadnt seen any issue since the day had my mme and never carry my key fob , lucky i still remember my access password to drive it home . And now my paak is broke , cant set up
Nice work FORD !!!!!!
Same thing happened to me. PAAK has been fully functional - until the last couple of weeks. But, I couldn't get the phone to connect at all over the weekend.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag

Yeah they’ve been there all along for L2.

Schwartzcynthia

First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Had to run the defrost for a moment to get it to charge.

It's not on the IPC but the charge rate is available now. That should make a few people happy.
I have always had the charge rate in the app. Weird. I assumed everyone had it.

cvk71

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT, 2015 Lincoln MKZ, 1962 Ranchero,
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
Hopefully a "start departure settings now" button is coming next.
Sponsored