Website
www.careerup.tech
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT / Star White
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Fantastic resource, thank you!

Mine failed yesterday (build: 2/22, 4600 mi, normal driving 60mph/flat road at 38 degrees)

I opened a case with BEV, they called the dealership near me and I have an appointment next week. If the dealership is able to work on my Mach, I will add it to the map or update it as a dealership that cannot work on the Mach.
Sponsored

SXBB

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Cardiovascular Perfusionist
Country flag
Failed November 16th.

Repair completed January 12th. 57 Days.

Inconceivable

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
Thank you so much for doing this. Super helpful.

Warnings came up on 1/12, dropped it at Stamford Ford on 1/13. Took a week to get around to looking at it, heebyjeeby was ordered on the 26th, arrived on the 27th, car was ready on the 30th.

Kind of feels like they've got this fix pretty well sorted - shouldn't be a super long wait unless your dealership screws up somewhere along the line.

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
It took 9 days at Ford Store Morgan Hill. Submitted the form.

ten8bike

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 pickup
Country flag
Two years, one week, and 13,336 miles, my Mach E gave in to this dreaded issue. I started the car in a parking lot, and the warnings immediately began flashing. Coincidently I was within 4 miles of the dealership, instead of being 15 miles away at home. However, the poor car did not want to be driven to the dealership; well, I didn't want to drive it at the maximum 14 MPH it was struggling to stay at. I did call AAA tow (instead of Ford). Now I wait.....

nitinkumar00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep, Mach e
Country flag
Ours bricked today. Wife was mad, got it toed to closest dealership but not to the one I usually go to as it was too far for ford road side assistance. She did have this issue after hard acceleration and she said it almost like car jumped and then got the message to safely stop. It’s late 2021 model I got in 2022. Let’s see how quickly mine fixes it. They said they are booked for this week and might be able to look at it later this week or early next week and go on from there. So I’ll count time from next Monday.
Disapponted though. Wife kinda wants to dump the car now. One more issue I think she is gonna be done with it Lmao or chew out ford.

jgcom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X premium, '21
Occupation
Physics prof.
Country flag
Great resource, thank you. I'm looking for good service dealer, but haven't yet seen the HVBJB issue. Still, good service is good service. I'm not surprised that the entire LA-MS-AL-FL_panhandle gulf coast has no relevant dealers marked.

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Ours bricked today. Wife was mad, got it toed to closest dealership but not to the one I usually go to as it was too far for ford road side assistance. She did have this issue after hard acceleration and she said it almost like car jumped and then got the message to safely stop. It’s late 2021 model I got in 2022. Let’s see how quickly mine fixes it. They said they are booked for this week and might be able to look at it later this week or early next week and go on from there. So I’ll count time from next Monday.
Disapponted though. Wife kinda wants to dump the car now. One more issue I think she is gonna be done with it Lmao or chew out ford.
Have patience and don’t give up 💪

nitinkumar00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep, Mach e
Country flag
Update- So dropped it off on Monday as I said before. They weren’t even suppose to look at it until next Monday. Called me today and said “we had a chance to look at it yesterday, looks like there was a short in high voltage battery junction box. we ordered the replacement yesterday and came early today and it’s all fixed”

wow lmao. When I got there guy was like you should have seen it. They dropped the whole battery pack and it was their first one they worked on and everyone was excited lmao.

I was like Jesus Christ same issue pekoe be waiting few weeks you guys should be proud you got it back to me one day after diagnosing it lmao.

Joetz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach e and Tesla model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I had this problem with my previous Mach-e and it was such a shit show I had to trade in the car for another one. Do any of you know if I have the upgraded HVJB….what VIN is the cutoff for having the new parts. I am asking because I just can’t bear to go through this again. If my car has the vulnerability I’d like to look into selling the car before trouble starts

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had this problem with my previous Mach-e and it was such a shit show I had to trade in the car for another one. Do any of you know if I have the upgraded HVJB….what VIN is the cutoff for having the new parts. I am asking because I just can’t bear to go through this again. If my car has the vulnerability I’d like to look into selling the car before trouble starts
Cars manufactured after May 25 2022 have the new part. You can find the date on the door I believe. Also you can go to the NHTSA site and search your VIN for a recall.
Sponsored