Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
U.S. Air Force
Country flag
Oh! That blue dealer is in the “PennsylTucky” part of Pennsylvania 😀 Definitely not part of EITHER tri-state region (and can be a very scary part of the state to do things like drive EVs through 😉). The other dealers you notes south of PA that weren’t in PA are actually in MD (they have their own little Baltimore-Washington-Virginia thing going).
Hey, you watch your mouth...that's my pin. That's where I grew up. 😂
Sponsored

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
You’re out there doing the testing Ford should have done before selling is these cars!
LOL... Yes, I am very fortunate to have such an awesome "track" out in the country. It has a lot of curvy sections with a lot of elevation changes, lots of wide open 2 lane stretches, beautiful forest scenery and little to no other cars since it is really out in the middle of nowhere. I also have a C8 Corvette and sport bike that I use a lot out there as well, but the MME took me by surprise and I have found I have been spending most of my time in the MME since delivery. That is how I have managed to rack up 12,000 miles in only 7 months since work is less than 10 miles each way.

RosarioM

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
LOL... Yes, I am very fortunate to have such an awesome "track" out in the country. It has a lot of curvy sections with a lot of elevation changes, lots of wide open 2 lane stretches, beautiful forest scenery and little to no other cars since it is really out in the middle of nowhere. I also have a C8 Corvette and sport bike that I use a lot out there as well, but the MME took me by surprise and I have found I have been spending most of my time in the MME since delivery. That is how I have managed to rack up 12,000 miles in only 7 months since work is less than 10 miles each way.
@Ford Motor Company you should be paying this guy, along with @DevSecOps and others on this forum who are doing all this work for you...

OP
OP
DevSecOps

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Seriously, this is Ruthian level of achievement. Mods, please start a Macheforum.com hall of fame.

Thank you @DevSecOps and all the ones who work silently in the background to help members here.
Happy to see you got your car back!

OP
OP
DevSecOps

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
thanks for making this map. I've submitted both of my HVBJB repairs via your form.
Thanks for your contributions. They went live immediately after you pushed submit ;)

Your area is a great example of 3 different dealers with different repair times and outcomes. Anyone else in the twin cities area should be able to benefit from your submission and the other members submission as well.

OP
OP
DevSecOps

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
I've added search to the map along with some new categories. I'll be adding more data over time. Thanks to all who had submitted their experience.

I'm also looking for data from people who went to a dealership and was told that they can't do the repairs because they don't have the equipment to do them. I think it would be really helpful for people to know where not to go as well, especially if they are on a road trip. So, if any of you know places to avoid because they don't have the equipment please let me know.

Dracarys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
My husband’s Mach E was repaired in 20 days, just got it back last week. Then………mine failed yesterday on my way to work. HVBJB is on back order for mine😡. Anyone have experience with time frame for it to come in off back order?

OP
OP
DevSecOps

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
My husband’s Mach E was repaired in 20 days, just got it back last week. Then………mine failed yesterday on my way to work. HVBJB is on back order for mine😡. Anyone have experience with time frame for it to come in off back order?
I sent you a DM

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
@tannerk89, I didn't see Magic City Ford in the map. You should get your service visits recorded. And if I kill my HVBJB flooring it up Bent Mountain, I may be visiting Magic City Ford also! :cool:

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
@tannerk89, I didn't see Magic City Ford in the map. You should get your service visits recorded. And if I kill my HVBJB flooring it up Bent Mountain, I may be visiting Magic City Ford also! :cool:
They did a good job. 14 days there from drop off to fix I believe and they have 4 EV certified techs, two with actual EV experience. I also gave them doughnuts so they are nice to me in the future 😂

Mosworthy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Start the date today for mine......
I'll let you now when its done

OP
OP
DevSecOps

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Start the date today for mine......
I'll let you now when its done
Send me your VIN and dealership in a DM so I can track the progress and collect the data if you don't mind. We can also monitor the dealership to get corporate involved if need be.

OP
OP
DevSecOps

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Not sure if it's good or bad there's been no reports from Florida lol
I hope you're happy now. You finally have a colored pin.
Sponsored