? Meet "Mach N Cheese" my Cyber Orange GTPE ?

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? PXL_20211022_164010218

After waiting since placing a reservation in December 2019 (longer than the gestation period of an African bush elephant), I present to you "Mach N Cheese!"

Here was my son seeing it for the first time when I picked him up yesterday from daycare:

I'm going to periodically post to this thread some of our experiences and adventures with this warm bowl of blistering fast comfort food.

First up next week, some mods:
custom PPF on whole front + 5-year ceramic
Uniden R7 radar detector hardwire
BlackVue DR900X-2CH Plus front and rear dashcam
Alcatel internet hotspot

... and some other stuff I'll add later on. I'm planning to install all of the electronics myself so I'll write up my parts list and experience.

First road trip planned in 2 weeks!
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
clever name!

OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
Red Bull fans too? The whole family is ok with me ?. Also picked up my GT yesterday but waiting to do a little customization before posting.

OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
While I haven't posted much in the past two weeks, I've been very busy setting up Mach N Cheese!

My first mod was to replace the tiny wiper blade on the back with the larger replacement TRICO 15-G. I followed the directions carefully from this thread, taking care to follow how they detail removing the stock wiper so as not to break the arm while replacing it.

It's rained twice in the past two weeks, and I think the larger coverage made a difference.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? PXL_20211110_163020458

Last edited:

OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I next installed 3D mats in the car, using a discount code EV&CHILL3D10 I found from the "EV & Chill" YouTube channel (good discount code, but I find her voice soo super-annoying and unwatchable).

These mats are awesome and have high contoured channels to ensure any and all dirt stays on the mat to be easily cleaned. They're also thick and of a really interesting premium-looking material. Definitely better than the WeatherTech mats I've had in previous cars.

My rear also includes a left-over Audi cargo net. Fit well to hold stuff down when needed.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? PXL_20211110_162851988

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? PXL_20211110_162949922

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? PXL_20211110_163007133

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Beautiful, wonderful car and great way to exit the grumpy thread. I hope your son has a very enjoyable Brazilian GP this weekend and Max Verstappen can get ever closer to the WDC. I'm old enough that our oldest son, Bill, is a Jos Verstappen fan!

Now, enjoy the hell out of your car! Your patience has paid off. Congratulations. ?

OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Right after I took delivery, my car went in for PPF and 4-year ceramic coating with Alphawerks in San Jose. They were really easy to work with and did a great job on the car (which was most important to me).

They also took some DSLR shots when I picked Mach N Cheese up. (unfortunately these are scaled down a bit, as this forum doesn't allow for HUGE pic sizes).

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? DSC07777-HDR copy

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? DSC07778 copy

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? DSC07786-HDR copy

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? DSC07789-HDR copy

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? DSC07783-HDR copy

AKPat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME GTPE, ‘14 F-350 DRW, ‘19 Edge ST
Country flag
Right after I took delivery, my car went in for PPF and 4-year ceramic coating with Alphawerks in San Jose. They were really easy to work with and did a great job on the car (which was most important to me).

They also took some DSLR shots when I picked Mach N Cheese up. (unfortunately these are scaled down a bit, as this forum doesn't allow for HUGE pic sizes)
Nice shots, looks great! Good call on debadging the doors, I had mine removed when I hade the PPF/ceramic done as well.

AmbiguousPresentation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Fusion SEL, 2005 Suburban, 2021 MME GT-PE
Country flag

They also took some DSLR shots when I picked Mach N Cheese up. (unfortunately these are scaled down a bit, as this forum doesn't allow for HUGE pic sizes).

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Meet "Mach N Cheese"  my Cyber Orange GTPE ? DSC07783-HDR copy

That looks really nice! How much did the coating work set you back? I’m in the Bay Area and considering getting ceramic coating for my MME when it finally gets produced. :)

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Woo hoo! So fun, it’s like the best Christmas present ever. We got our look alike last week! I ordered my Cheeto license plate. Wave if you see us! 25 miles from San Jose.??‍♀

Tom L

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

After waiting since placing a reservation in December 2019 (longer than the gestation period of an African bush elephant), I present to you "Mach N Cheese!"

Here was my son seeing it for the first time when I picked him up yesterday from daycare:

I'm going to periodically post to this thread some of our experiences and adventures with this warm bowl of blistering fast comfort food.

First up next week, some mods:
custom PPF on whole front + 5-year ceramic
Uniden R7 radar detector hardwire
BlackVue DR900X-2CH Plus front and rear dashcam
Alcatel internet hotspot

... and some other stuff I'll add later on. I'm planning to install all of the electronics myself so I'll write up my parts list and experience.

First road trip planned in 2 weeks!
What a terrific post!

OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Nice shots, looks great! Good call on debadging the doors, I had mine removed when I hade the PPF/ceramic done as well.
Yup looks so much better without the silly badges -- they take them off anyway for the ceramic. I have the pair of them from the car, not sure what I'm going to do with them yet!
Sponsored