Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
No it means I can't even search your VIN on the forum VIN tracker. Nothing loads. Did you provide me the correct VIN?
Yeah that’s weird. It loads fine on all the trackers. Funny enough just a few minutes ago I got the shipped email from ford, but still nothing on palsap which is why I was wondering if it was on a train somewhere

C339F681-DB47-4103-B0A8-3EAF383DFF79.png
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Yeah that’s weird. It loads fine on all the trackers. Funny enough just a few minutes ago I got the shipped email from ford, but still nothing on palsap which is why I was wondering if it was on a train somewhere

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links C339F681-DB47-4103-B0A8-3EAF383DFF79
Ok it's working for me now. But still, no data in United Road.

Your vehicle has a ship date of 11/29. Whenever it leaves Mexico, it'll be 10-14 days to KCS. Then moved by Palsapp, onto it's next journey. When you see Palsapp data, reply or @ me and I'll check again.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links C339F681-DB47-4103-B0A8-3EAF383DFF79
Has anyone figured out how to track via Consorcio de Servicios Internacionales? My VVR shows a convoy # through them but I can’t find a way to use that anywhere
Did you ever figure this out? mine has the same status

Gooner54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Ok it's working for me now. But still, no data in United Road.

Your vehicle has a ship date of 11/29. Whenever it leaves Mexico, it'll be 10-14 days to KCS. Then moved by Palsapp, onto it's next journey. When you see Palsapp data, reply or @ me and I'll check again.
Are you able to check on mine? it updated in PALSAPP (finally!)

VIN is

• 3FMTK1SS1MMA61979
Thanks in advance!

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Are you able to check on mine? it updated in PALSAPP (finally!)

VIN is

• 3FMTK1SS1MMA61979
Thanks in advance!
Don't see a new railcar number yet. Check back on Friday.

TargaGone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
@connoisseurr - please check 3FMTK3SU9MMA59409 for me. Thanks. We tracked a 10/18 Build Week Gang railcar to KC (arrived 11/28 - Sunday). I have not seen Pals info change from null. Others have moved to rail yards - It is likely too early for the next railcar assignment info - to the west coast.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
@connoisseurr - please check 3FMTK3SU9MMA59409 for me. Thanks. We tracked a 10/18 Build Week Gang railcar to KC (arrived 11/28 - Sunday). I have not seen Pals info change from null. Others have moved to rail yards - It is likely too early for the next railcar assignment info - to the west coast.
I see data but do not see a new railcar as of yet. Once you see palsapp data, it's typically 3-7 days after the palsapp move for a new railcar to appear in United Road.

RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
@connoisseurr , new palsapp action! would you please check in on 3FMTK3SU6MMA43068 ? Much appreciated...

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag

gpgrim

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4XP, MB E-350, Exp. EB, Subaru XTrek
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
Not sure if this has been listed before but I found this map that lists all the BNSF automotive facilities on their network. I may be helpful for those awaiting delivering west of the Mississippi.

https://www.bnsf.com/bnsf-resources...aps-and-shipping-locations/automotive-map.pdf
FWIW, here is what I believe to be the "Argentine Ramp," in my case Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO, not to be confused with the "Argentine Yard" which is the BNSF yard maybe 15 miles north on the Missouri River in KC. It looks like this is the staging area where the BNSF rail cars will be loaded and then coupled to their freight engine in the Argentine Yard. Not sure of the data of the imagery, but there appear to be a healthy number of MMEs sitting in this area.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag