jcloudm

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE GT PE
Country flag
Hi connoisseurr, could you check 3FMTK4SX7MME01973 if you have a moment, please?
Sponsored

DLatimer69

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Mazda CX-5
Country flag
Quick question for the smart folk here. My VVR shows "In Transit". The Status says, "Shipped Rail - Railcar #KCS 008338". The Vehicle Location says "Ramp 5J, Lecheria Cuap, EM". It's ETA was 11/12/21. Does this mean that it's still in Mexico, or is it in the travel void. Also, is the KCS 008338 the train information? I couldn't get anything on the CSX site, but does that info mean it's not on CSX? My sales folk have been helpful, but they said they didn't know train info. Trying to be patient. Any insights appreciated.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Hi connoisseurr, could you check 3FMTK4SX7MME01973 if you have a moment, please?
NS RailCar changed to TTGX704383 on 11/14. And it also looks like it arrived at the local auto yard on 11/18. I think the cancelled marker is the carrier to deliver the vehicle from the yard to the dealership. Ford could be scrambling to find a replacement carrier for that load.

Call your dealership's inventory representative and see what they can dig up on VVR.

jcloudm

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE GT PE
Country flag
NS RailCar changed to TTGX704383 on 11/14. And it also looks like it arrived at the local auto yard on 11/18. I think the cancelled marker is the carrier to deliver the vehicle from the yard to the dealership. Ford could be scrambling to find a replacement carrier for that load.

Call your dealership's inventory representative and see what they can dig up on VVR.
Thanks for the advice and for looking it up!

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Curious if mine says hold as well? Care to look? 3FMTK4SXXMME01966
Same exact train as mine! Arrived 1 minute after mine (11:16AM, 11/29), so they were evidently unloaded consecutively off the rail car...

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links bonnell

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
When United Road receives the order, placed ~1 week before production date, everyone's status is Inactive and remains so until the vehicle has reached the rail yard distribution point where United Road is expected to pick it up, at that point the status changes from Inactive to PendingPickup. If your VIN returns OnHold, that likely means someone (presumable Ford) put a Hold notice on it before the vehicle's arrival (you should check the timestamps in History, that will prove or disprove my speculation although it won't explain why). No idea what Cancelled means, but if it occurs after arrival maybe a different carrier will transport it as @connoisseurr said.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Thanks. My rail car was just outside of Pittsburgh as of yesterday afternoon. Maybe i"ll get it early next week (but not getting my hopes up)!
I will try to be optimistic, but cars are sitting in Delaware waiting for trucks to collect. My dealership informed me the vehicle will be picked up only when a truck can delivery the entire load to a local region of dealerships - he gave me the example of a 30-mi radius for our area. Since you're close to me in MD, I'm assuming the same will be for you.

Be prepared to get upset when your MME sits at AutoPort in Wilmington, DE for a few weeks.

Gooner54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I will try to be optimistic, but cars are sitting in Delaware waiting for trucks to collect. My dealership informed me the vehicle will be picked up only when a truck can delivery the entire load to a local region of dealerships - he gave me the example of a 30-mi radius for our area. Since you're close to me in MD, I'm assuming the same will be for you.

Be prepared to get upset when your MME sits at AutoPort in Wilmington, DE for a few weeks.
Maybe mine will help fill the truck with yours onbaord

Gooner54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag

But my estimated arrival date is 12/27.... I don't really care as long as it gets here by 12/31

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
When United Road receives the order, placed ~1 week before production date, everyone's status is Inactive and remains so until the vehicle has reached the rail yard distribution point where United Road is expected to pick it up, at that point the status changes from Inactive to PendingPickup. If your VIN returns OnHold, that likely means someone (presumable Ford) put a Hold notice on it before the vehicle's arrival (you should check the timestamps in History, that will prove or disprove my speculation although it won't explain why). No idea what Cancelled means, but if it occurs after arrival maybe a different carrier will transport it as @connoisseurr said.
I tracked mine all the way to the rail yard it now sits in with an ‘On Hold’ status. Yesterday Ford hit me up with this email, but no details on why the delay. The rail car it was on already departed, according to NS. The status was never on hold until it arrived, as far as I can tell.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links 4BCA1982-3D03-43F2-AB8A-BB6C6FB42555
Sponsored