SJGMach-e

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium Rapid Red/Light Gray ExtRange eAWD
Country flag
For color guys - I ordered through Watertown Ford. It was delivered to the NS rail yard in KC on 12/2 and it arrived in Ayer on 12/22. If you can get your rail car number, you can track it on the Norfolk Southern helpline, but it takes a while.
Anyone know how to get the rail car number?
Sponsored

ecmme

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
My MME just got to the dealer yesterday. My dealer had been checking, but wasn't able to see any updates any time after its arrival at Norfolk Southern in Kansas City, on Dec 17. So its early arrival was a surprise to him also. The estimated delivery had been Jan 6-12.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Mine arrived this morning! I rushed in to close so I can get the tax credit this year, but I won't be able to take it home until next week.
Congrats! Did you build date fall inside the rear seat belt recall range?

cnagesh

First Name
Nageswar Cherukupalli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I got an email last week from Ford that my car is shipped and trying to find status if it was really shipped. Can any one help with finding status of this car? 3FMTK3SS8MMA62316 and if it is truly on the train. Considering that there have been multiple missed earlier, not sure on how much i can trust this.

ahahah

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT Performance (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Congrats! Did you build date fall inside the rear seat belt recall range?
Yeah, but my VIN wasn't effected because the majority of my car was built earlier and they were just waiting for chips.

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
So, my MachE arrived yesterday from the mysterious rail yard delay. Of course, the 12 volt is dead so I have to wait while they source and replace the battery.

What is interesting that United Road may not do the last
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links 091CAEAF-2A1B-4931-B60F-F60E2AF2D0C6
mile delivery here in the SF Bay Area. Here is what their site shows as of this morning.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
So, my MachE arrived yesterday from the mysterious rail yard delay. Of course, the 12 volt is dead so I have to wait while they source and replace the battery.

What is interesting that United Road may not do the last mile delivery here in the SF Bay Area. Here is what their site shows as of this morning.
United Road has been known to sub-contract the smaller deliveries. Many dealers on the east coast are serviced by United Road, but orders like Mach-E and Maverick are showing up by third-party transport companies, usually delivering by a truck + 5th wheel trailer (2-3 vehicle load).

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
United Road has been known to sub-contract the smaller deliveries. Many dealers on the east coast are serviced by United Road, but orders like Mach-E and Maverick are showing up by third-party transport companies, usually delivering by a truck + 5th wheel trailer (2-3 vehicle load).
Yup, I've seen exactly the same here in MA.

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
This sounds like what happened in my case, as my MME was delivered with a second MME.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
@oadesign, can you please check my VIN on UR?

3FMTK3SU2MMA64676
Its status is 'inactive,' so it likely either hasn't yet arrived at the rail yard and is still en route, or it arrived, but hasn't yet been offloaded. The next status step would be 'pending pickup,' but it needs to arrive first.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links inactive

SJGMach-e

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium Rapid Red/Light Gray ExtRange eAWD
Country flag
@oadesign : Hi - possible to check out our "new" VIN? 3FMTK3SU4MMA48902
The old one was not moving and this identical car became available when someone else cancelled their order. All I can see is that is has shipped and:
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links 1641311754744

Thanks!

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
@oadesign : Hi - possible to check out our "new" VIN? 3FMTK3SU4MMA48902
The old one was not moving and this identical car became available when someone else cancelled their order. All I can see is that is has shipped and:
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links 1641311754744

Thanks!
It’s likely parked next to mine, with the same ‘on hold’ status. My VIN no longer shows in any of the trackers, but is supposedly to be delivered between 1/3-1/9, but I honestly don’t believe it due to the hold persisting.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links 92DC0715-0A5B-49D0-8DCF-0ACDC3DF96B3
Sponsored