Old Fashioned

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Jeep JK, Imaginary Mach E Premium RWD ER
Ol wise and noble one, do you happen to know how many, roughly the percentage, of Florida MMEs
are sent by rail to FL? Stay save!
Nice 🤓 I don't know but here is my theory... I think most of the Florida cars were sent by rail until the chip shortage caused a huge shipping backlog. Ford then started looking at ships as another alternative to get the cars to the dealers.

I do know there are some in Florida with build dates after me (Jan 10) that have received their ponies by rail. I was originally to be shipped by rail but the chip shortage changed me to the ship Alliance Fairfax.

I do know Ford doesn't know the answer to your question 🤣
Sponsored

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium, 300A, RWD and ERB
Nice 🤓 I don't know but here is my theory... I think most of the Florida cars were sent by rail until the chip shortage caused a huge shipping backlog. Ford then started looking at ships as another alternative to get the cars to the dealers.

I do know there are some in Florida with build dates after me (Jan 10) that have received their ponies by rail. I was originally to be shipped by rail but the chip shortage changed me to the ship Alliance Fairfax.

I do know Ford doesn't know the answer to your question 🤣
If your arrival date for 13/4/22 then we (our vehicles) were on the same ship! We literally drove past Blount Island several times from 4/10-4/14 going to Amelia Island, it was our anniversary 4/14.

mymache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
prius
Country flag
Add mymache to the Blount Island waiting list. Hopefully headed to Tampa any day. Dealer or chat had no further updates.

techwonder21

First Name
KaMar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: BMW 4Series
Country flag
Update: My 2022 Ice Blue Metallic GT (non-PE) is finally here!

Order placed: 10/19/21

Built: 1/29/22

Shipped: 2/5/22

Est Delivery Window Pt 1: 3/4/22 - 3/10/22
Est Delivery Window Pt 2: 3/14/22 -3/20/22
Est Delivery Window Pt 3: 4/3/22 - 4/9/22

Delivered: 4/16/22

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links PXL_20220417_003914795

Waiting4MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
Ok so my ford tracking site works again but no new info. Ordertrack is showing delivered in Birmingham MO as of 4/19. I chatted ford to see if I can get more info but they said it arrived at MO on ramp 6P 4/19, which lines up with ordertrack. They also said it’s now Jack cooper transport convoy with a convoy number, but isn’t that the same thing as what palz and ordertrack track? How do I actually get an idea from MO to me in PA? My dealer says 5/2

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Update: My 2022 Ice Blue Metallic GT (non-PE) is finally here!

Order placed: 10/19/21

Built: 1/29/22

Shipped: 2/5/22

Est Delivery Window Pt 1: 3/4/22 - 3/10/22
Est Delivery Window Pt 2: 3/14/22 -3/20/22
Est Delivery Window Pt 3: 4/3/22 - 4/9/22

Delivered: 4/16/22

Happy for you but we are still waiting from early July 2021 and I have gotten more info from the people, really nice people, on this site than we have gotten from our dealer! I once again surprised my dealer by giving the GM info I got from listening to you people, forcing him to go to the Fleet guy who verified you were correct. Probably means another month for our Premium 300A, Red and Black, ERB and RWD to get from the back of their lot to the front! No, I don't trust ANSP Ford as far as I could throw a 2022 MME! Can I ask those who have gotten your show ponies sooner what age group you fall in under 40? Under 60? Not quite dead yet? I'm the last but looking for a fountain of youth with a spark! Stay safe!

mymache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
prius
Country flag
If your arrival date for 13/4/22 then we (our vehicles) were on the same ship! We literally drove past Blount Island several times from 4/10-4/14 going to Amelia Island, it was our anniversary 4/14.
For those on the 13/4/22 ship, (so was mine) just received a call myMache will be here next week. (Tampa)

400 VOLT

First Name
HALLNET
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT PE
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Anyone have Palsapp info for my order?
239A
3FMTK4SX4NMA19823

OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
Kansas City-null13624148463FMTK4SX4NMA19823Pending

Doesn't look like it is there yet...but this tracker can lag up to 10 days

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For those on the 13/4/22 ship, (so was mine) just received a call myMache will be here next week. (Tampa)
When did you order, order number?

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Great news, let us know. My dealer called last Friday (4/15) when it arrived and said it would be here this past Monday or Tuesday(4/18/19) only for him to call me this past Friday (4/22) to say he didn't know still on Blount Island....

I also think that boat is not a usual arrival for Ford in US, (that is how they get to Europe ) and dont have the logisics in place. And a trucker shortage doesn't help.
Toyota on the other hand must be a well oiled machine on vehicle delivery in Jax ever since Jim Moran made a deal with Toyota to bring Toyota to US in 1968 Jim got a piece of every Toyota brought in for the SE US...and they HAD to come through the port.

Last edited:

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gang: I suppose you need to be granted access to the palsapp?

Can someone look it up and give me a screenshot of whatever it shows?

VIN: 3FMTK4SX9NMA19543

My MME GT-PE was order 10/21/21, built 4/5/22.

No other details on the Ford tracking site.

Thanks in advance! Can't wait for it show up.

PS: Does anyone have further details on the MI EV and Charger Rebate that Whitmer announced back in Dec? I have found no info. Hoping it's retroactive. $2K for the car, $500 for home charger. Don't think it's been passed yet so fingers crossed I can take advantage of it.

Have you received your MME yet? My blue line showing progress has disappeared! Can't bring it up anyway, anyhow! I guess I pissed off someone!

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"You are a steely eyed missile man!" According to your link the vehicle landed 13/4/22, I hope they are using military dating, day/month/year and not month/day/year! That would suck, like the 12th of NEVER! Got any ideas for tracking movement from Jax to Tampa Bay! Thanks again for the tip!
Get your MME yet? I can no longer track my vehicle, guess I pissed off someone! Good, what does it matter! Stay safe!
Sponsored