Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
hmmmm doesn't work : I have a VIN and an ordernumber. : does it only work in the states?
Did you get a screen that looks like this?
Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 2021-06-07_134647

I noticed that it had a rendering of a black MME, so I clicked on the links and all the info was there. The "Can't Retrieve This VIN" seems to be extraneous.
Sponsored

Knuiter1

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Sorento
Occupation
Automotive recruiter
Country flag
Did you get a screen that looks like this?
2021-06-07_134647.jpg

I noticed that it had a rendering of a black MME, so I clicked on the links and all the info was there. The "Can't Retrieve This VIN" seems to be extraneous.
Indeed it is but I can't retrieve data : VIN WF0TK1EM5MMA25662

Last edited:

dw0095

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium
Country flag
Anyone else waiting for Norfolk Southern Rail Car# NKCR009231 to deliver your MME?
I am!

Just rolled through Moberly, MO this morning

Last edited:

Eosin

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Palsapp just updated for me. Origin is no longer listed as Mexico. Now the origin is Kansas City, and the destination name is my dealer, which is only about 30 miles away.

Hopefully that means my truck has been loaded up onto a truck from the rail depot in KC and is on the way to my dealer today in the suburbs of KC.

rjRayes

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE AWD EXT
Country flag
Mine had a build week of 5/3 and was notified built on 5/7 with an estimated delivery 6/29. Arrived on 6/2! The dealer can track the vehicle very closely once shipped. Example: day before called the trucking company and was given delivery time of following morning and there it was.

echeck

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT
Country flag
My build date was scheduled for this week (Week of 6/6/21). Two weeks ago the dealership told me it was scheduled for 6/10/21.

I apologize for what may be a silly question, but I haven't been able to find concrete answers. Does Ford notify the customer prior to the actual build of the vehicle, or afterwards? When does the VIN get generated?

ericNdfw

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ericsmalling.com
Vehicles
`21 MME Prem 4X w/GTPE wheels,`22 Hyundai Palisade
Occupation
Solutions Architect (software)
Country flag
FYI - my Mach-E is at the dealership here in Carrollton, TX ready for pickup as of yesterday. VIN search via palsapp still shows the delivery on June 1 to "MUNCIE RAMP" as the last (and only) row. I guess it got from KC to DFW via some other transport?

Picking it up tonight :D

FWIW - this was a unit the dealer had ordered earlier this year and I swooped in and reserved with them the day it came up on the Ford inventory webpage. (with some assistance from Mike Levine and his team via Twitter DMs and emails after prior dealer had screwed me over)

Original tracking info:

"receiptDate": "2021-02-12",
"releaseDate": "2021-05-03",
"etaStartDate": "2021-06-25",
"etaEndDate": "2021-07-01",
"productionDate": "2021-05-03",

... and I believe the shipmentDate ended up being "2021-05-15" - at which time the eta date range changed to 6/16 - 6/25. Actual arrival ended up being 6/14.

Last edited:

Fabian

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis, Ford Explorer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # palsapp.JPG

Does this mean it has not left yet?
I think that means it hasn't reached KC yet. Mine was that way until today.

FYI - my Mach-E is at the dealership here in Carrollton, TX ready for pickup as of yesterday. VIN search via palsapp still shows the delivery on June 1 to "MUNCIE RAMP" as the last (and only) row. I guess it got from KC to DFW via some other transport?
Congratulations. Guess I have about 2 weeks, also going to Carrollton but my Muncie Ramp delivery date shows today, June 15. Oddly, the Ford Tracker moved the delivery date from 7/10 to 7/24.

ericNdfw

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ericsmalling.com
Vehicles
`21 MME Prem 4X w/GTPE wheels,`22 Hyundai Palisade
Occupation
Solutions Architect (software)
Country flag
(post of my dealer experience removed - I just realized I posted to the wrong thread! :eek::rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Andrew88

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
So, the tracker is now telling me that I have a production date of 6/15/21 and an 'ETA End Date' of 8/5/21. But, the Ford site has not updated and still just says "Production Scheduled Week of 6/13/21". Have others seen this and when does the Ford site typically update? Can I rely on the tracker telling me that my car was built two days ago? How long is it usually between the production date and the shipment to KC? Thanks!

Ginger

First Name
Ginger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
buying Mach E, own 2012 Lexus hybrid
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
So, the tracker is now telling me that I have a production date of 6/15/21 and an 'ETA End Date' of 8/5/21. But, the Ford site has not updated and still just says "Production Scheduled Week of 6/13/21". Have others seen this and when does the Ford site typically update? Can I rely on the tracker telling me that my car was built two days ago? How long is it usually between the production date and the shipment to KC? Thanks!
Mine went to production 6/12/21, (order placed 1/25/21) the estimated ETA date is 8/12/21. Mine going to Santa Monica, CA. Doesn't seem to be any discernable pattern. I am not expecting to hear anything until late July, early August as far as a ship date.

Andrew88

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
Mine went to production 6/12/21, (order placed 1/25/21) the estimated ETA date is 8/12/21. Mine going to Santa Monica, CA. Doesn't seem to be any discernable pattern. I am not expecting to hear anything until late July, early August as far as a ship date.
I think I’ve seen people here report that they received an email from Ford when their car was built and shipped. Hopefully, I will get one of those soon.

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Sorry if this has question has been asked 100s of times. My car according to palsapp arrived in Birmingham Missouri (Voltz)on 6/14 but hasn't updated since. Just curious how soon might I expect delivery to dealership outside of Chicago? My ETA on Ford tracking is now showing 7/24 eta up from 7/16.
Sponsored