Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Proud Owner of a Premium SR RWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Can anyone tell me what all of this means
thanks
Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1629246399861
Sponsored

Smurfunit

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Santa Cruz Tallboy
Country flag
Can anyone tell me what all of this means
thanks
Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1629246399861
Looks like you’ll be driving home in a new Mach E this week!

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Has anyone's window sticker ever disappeared? My window sticker became available on 7/7, a few days before the build date. The vehicle has no ship date and I know the delivery ETA (in 4-10 days from today) provided by Ford is bogus. A couple of days ago I tried the tracker (which relies on a window sticker to extract the order number) and it couldn't "retrieve this VIN". I thought the error was transient but when I tried again today the same error was returned. That got me thinking, maybe it just couldn't parse the order number: as it turns out my window sticker is "gone". ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My build week is still 6-1/2 weeks away, so I guess Ford doesn’t have the requisite information available yet. It’s not like I don’t know how my car should be configured: Stripper MME GT-PE in Grabber Blue. I’m just trying to figure out if the Interior Protection Package is going to arrive with it or if I should order the 3D Mats aftermarket package instead. I’m sure I will find that out when my build week arrives.

Don_23805

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline, Prem MME DMG AWD Ex Batt
Country flag
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

Mach-E Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN + Order #]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
I have the VIN from Ford but when I enter it it says "Can't retrieve this VIN". Do you know what that means?
TIA Don

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
I have the VIN from Ford but when I enter it it says "Can't retrieve this VIN". Do you know what that means?
TIA Don
That usually means your vehicle isn't close enough to production.

Although it isn't mentioned in the first post, the tracker uses your window sticker to obtain the order code which is necessary to look up your vehicle. However, because the sticker does not get generated until just before production, you won't be able to use this tracker for quite some time.

If you'd like to see Ford's initial tracking information on your vehicle now, ask your dealership for the four digit order code they received when they placed your order. Then go here:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

and enter it with your VIN.

az-paco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Prius, '21 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Has anyone's window sticker ever disappeared? My window sticker became available on 7/7, a few days before the build date. The vehicle has no ship date and I know the delivery ETA (in 4-10 days from today) provided by Ford is bogus. A couple of days ago I tried the tracker (which relies on a window sticker to extract the order number) and it couldn't "retrieve this VIN". I thought the error was transient but when I tried again today the same error was returned. That got me thinking, maybe it just couldn't parse the order number: as it turns out my window sticker is "gone". ?
Same thing happened to me. My Production date is 7/13 and suddenly my window sticker is no longer available online and I can't pull my VIN using the Tracker. I agree that the delivery dates I've found online for my VIN (9/2-9/8) seem highly unlikely at this point. At least the https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details tool still pulls up my details, though there have been no changes there for the past 3 weeks.

CO-Bronco

First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco
Country flag
Oh wow - I just realized @427CobraJet is a member from this Forum!?!? The legend themselves. There's a good 23,000 members from B6G (and tens of thousands from the other Ford forums) that want to shake your hand for creating the original VIN tracking tool. Huge props to you man! And reading through this, also props to @CHeil402!

Ever think about modifying your tool to allow for a User Accepted input field where their Production Status data (ie. Scheduled/InProduction/Built/Shipped/Delivered) would be stored in a database and then used for Analytics? VINs could be blocked if privacy needed to be maintained, with only Production Status displayed.

I think there would be a huge demand for this on the Bronco side of things, but could also see it useful elsewhere to judge when stored vehicles (ie. With semiconductor chip constraints) get parked and start being shipped again).

Thoughts?

Again, you're a champ!

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Oh wow - I just realized @427CobraJet is a member from this Forum!?!? The legend themselves. There's a good 23,000 members from B6G (and tens of thousands from the other Ford forums) that want to shake your hand for creating the original VIN tracking tool. Huge props to you man! And reading through this, also props to @CHeil402!

Ever think about modifying your tool to allow for a User Accepted input field where their Production Status data (ie. Scheduled/InProduction/Built/Shipped/Delivered) would be stored in a database and then used for Analytics? VINs could be blocked if privacy needed to be maintained, with only Production Status displayed.

I think there would be a huge demand for this on the Bronco side of things, but could also see it useful elsewhere to judge when stored vehicles (ie. With semiconductor chip constraints) get parked and start being shipped again).

Thoughts?

Again, you're a champ!
While it's certainly not automated, there is a manual list of user provided data here: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/submitted-orders-tracking-list-and-stats-enter-yours.924/

Technically the results of the tracker searches could be stored and reported on as well.

CO-Bronco

First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco
Country flag
While it's certainly not automated, there is a manual list of user provided data here: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/submitted-orders-tracking-list-and-stats-enter-yours.924/

Technically the results of the tracker searches could be stored and reported on as well.
Ahhh yes, the good ol' manual trackers.
I've been trying to get something very similar, but automated built.

I really wish GoogleAppsScript allowed XMLHttpRequest() as this would have been a VERY easy task to do.

dlaude6

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Mustang Bullitt, soon to be Mach E
Country flag
Ordered our GT on 7/29/21, dealer accepted it on 8/10/21. From everything I've read on here is that I can't get any additional detailed tracking info, other than the Ford account page, until I've received my VIN, along with the 4 digit dealer order code (which I just asked for)?

tacobellcow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered: '21 Select (Silver w/appearance pack)
Occupation
Advertising Sales
Country flag
Ordered our GT on 7/29/21, dealer accepted it on 8/10/21. From everything I've read on here is that I can't get any additional detailed tracking info, other than the Ford account page, until I've received my VIN, along with the 4 digit dealer order code (which I just asked for)?
Just call ford marketing customer service every few weeks. I ordered in May and called today and just so happened to discover my VIN and my window sticker. Since you just ordered, probably no use calling until October at the earliest.

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Hi guys,

I coded this tracker which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Mach-E :

Mach-E Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN + Order #]

If you have your VIN, it will give you your options and more informations like status and dates.
Could you tell us what "ETA End Date" means? Does it mean the estimated arrival date at the dealer? The estimated end of the manufacturing process? The estimated delivery date to the rail shipper? Mine changed from 10-8 to 10-2, but the dealer is telling me to expect delivery from 10-24 to 10-31. Thanks.
Sponsored