John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired ATC
Country flag
I am looking for an independent way to track what is happening with my order, rather than contacting the dealership.

Having found some methods in this forum and tried them, it seems that my Canadian VIN does not yield results other than "unable to find VIN".

Does anyone have a usable tracking method for a Canadian order?
Sponsored

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Having found some methods in this forum and tried them, it seems that my Canadian VIN does not yield results other than "unable to find VIN".
The tracker in the OP won't work with Canadian VINs because of a bug in the way it parses the window sticker. This could be rectified if the ability to enter one's four digit order number manually were added back in (it was removed in March). This would also allow the tracker to be used between the time one is issued a VIN (which happens when the vehicle is scheduled for production) and the time the window sticker is first made available by Ford (which generally happens in the week before production actually begins).

Try these:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/
https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

Naturally, you need your four character order # which your dealership should be able to provide if you don't know it.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
I haven't gotten an email that mine shipped. I was just informed that it shipped from checking the tracking website. Palsapp hasn't updated either. Is anyone getting their MME before the eta delivery date?
I got an email from Ford yesterday to complete the purchase for my Wife’s cancelled order. Don’t know for sure if the dealer has it yet but that would be two weeks before the eta of 9/14. No update on Palsapp.

VirgilBoy21MME

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired ATC
Country flag
The tracker in the OP won't work with Canadian VINs because of a bug in the way it parses the window sticker. This could be rectified if the ability to enter one's four digit order number manually were added back in (it was removed in March). This would also allow the tracker to be used between the time one is issued a VIN (which happens when the vehicle is scheduled for production) and the time the window sticker is first made available by Ford (which generally happens in the week before production actually begins).

Try these:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/
https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

Naturally, you need your four character order # which your dealership should be able to provide if you don't know it.
Thanks much for the assistance. The first link does not work for VIN outside of the US. The second one looks good.

So the production date will populate once it actually starts assembly, I assume?

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 9.15.09 AM.png

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Thanks much for the assistance. The first link does not work for VIN outside of the US..
Interesting - I didn't realize that. They must be checking that specifically since it uses the same back end service as the other one. I'll have to take a peak at the logic sometime to see if there is any workaround.

So the production date will populate once it actually starts assembly, I assume?
Yes. And also the status as reported in the aqua-colored text will read "In Production". Depending on semi-conductor supply, it may be a long wait for production to actually complete. When it finally does, you'll be assigned a Release Date, and typically the status will briefly become "Awaiting Shipment". However, as you can see, that date isn't displayed in the UI (for reasons unknown). You can see it if you click the "Show Raw Data" button at the bottom. Soon after that you should be issued a Shipment Date and Transit Date, and your status will be "In Transit".

You can also use the "Direct Link" feature at the bottom to produce a URL that you can bookmark to take you directly to your order without having to type your VIN and order number.

VirgilBoy21MME

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired ATC
Country flag
Interesting - I didn't realize that. They must be checking that specifically since it uses the same back end service as the other one. I'll have to take a peak at the logic sometime to see if there is any workaround.

Yes. And also the status as reported in the aqua-colored text will read "In Production". Depending on semi-conductor supply, it may be a long wait for production to actually complete. When it finally does, you'll be assigned a Release Date, and typically the status will briefly become "Awaiting Shipment". However, as you can see, that date isn't displayed in the UI (for reasons unknown). You can see it if you click the "Show Raw Data" button at the bottom. Soon after that you should be issued a Shipment Date and Transit Date, and your status will be "In Transit".

You can also use the "Direct Link" feature at the bottom to produce a URL that you can bookmark to take you directly to your order without having to type your VIN and order number.
That's great info for my purposes. Link is now saved.

Yes...I'm very aware of what's happening from general news and this forum. I am resigned to not seeing it for quite a while. The sales person did say 6 months if I am lucky but more likely 8 to 10 months.

Thanks much!

Brittk12

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I got an email from Ford yesterday to complete the purchase for my Wife’s cancelled order. Don’t know for sure if the dealer has it yet but that would be two weeks before the eta of 9/14. No update on Palsapp.
I actually picked up my Mach E yesterday! Thru out this whole process the only email from Ford I got was the confirmation of order and a production date email. I had to contact my dealership for the VIN then I just tracked it on Palsapp until it arrived.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
I actually picked up my Mach E yesterday! Thru out this whole process the only email from Ford I got was the confirmation of order and a production date email. I had to contact my dealership for the VIN then I just tracked it on Palsapp until it arrived.
Congrats!! Our local Ford dealer has the car marked up almost $4K above MSRP. We drove by there yesterday but did not see it in the lot. It came in just shy of 5 months from the date ordered.

Brittk12

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Congrats!! Our local Ford dealer has the car marked up almost $4K above MSRP. We drove by there yesterday but did not see it in the lot. It came in just shy of 5 months from the date ordered.
Thank you! That's crazy! Mine came in about 5 months shy too. I ordered back in the beginning of April.

Brittk12

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
She placed the order on April 7. If we had waited she would have been car less for 4 months!!!! We bought from another dealer on 6/30.
Mine was April 9th I believe! Crazy is takes so long. My dealership said they stopped taking orders for the Bronco because the ones now ordered might not be available until the end of 2022.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Mine was April 9th I believe! Crazy is takes so long. My dealership said they stopped taking orders for the Bronco because the ones now ordered might not be available until the end of 2022.
We live in a Crazy World!! Lol We racked up 1500 miles on their demo MME while we waited!

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
We can't find any order info. I have the order number from when we put the deposit down back in 11/24/19 and of course I have the VIN number. I get a "can't retrieve this VIN" error.

Order - 10017685
VIN - 3FMTK3SU3MMA07807

I would love to know all the dates for our build!

Griff

First Name
Griff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
PhD Student
Country flag
We can't find any order info. I have the order number from when we put the deposit down back in 11/24/19 and of course I have the VIN number. I get a "can't retrieve this VIN" error.

Order - 10017685
VIN - 3FMTK3SU3MMA07807

I am having the same issue with my order & Vin combination. The Ford website says scheduled for production 10/6 but that's all the information I have

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag

Order - 10017685
VIN - 3FMTK3SU3MMA07807

Palsapp says that VIN was delivered in January. I think you have a typo.
Sponsored