First Name
Venkat
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT, 2008 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I would greatly appreciate some help here ...

My GT has a production date of July 22 and has been showing the VIN for almost 2 months now and no update on shipping yet. No help from my dealer. Here is what Palsapp shows:

1631813730782.png

Order status on the Ford site:
1631813929231.png

Even received an email from Ford on 9/8 saying that I should receive it by 9/5!!!

Any advise on how else to track it? Am I missing something?

Thanks a ton in advance for any advice.

Venkat
My GT got delivered on 10/3 to the dealer, 4 weeks after delivery estimate. No update on palsapp until after delivery.

Am very excited to go get it today (dealer said it should be available in the morning today) ....
Advertisement

tgdesrochers

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Ive had my VIN for a while and my window sticker for 4 days yet this site still reads ""Cannot display VIN". I assume the site is broken? If I go to ford I can see details and my sticker

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E320, Cadillac XT5, VW Jetta
Country flag
Ive had my VIN for a while and my window sticker for 4 days yet this site still reads ""Cannot display VIN". I assume the site is broken? If I go to ford I can see details and my sticker
Maybe the order number you are entering is incorrect. Check your window sticker - the order number is in the four digit number in the "Item #" field. I highlighted my order number in the image below.

1633453165513.png

tgdesrochers

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Maybe the order number you are entering is incorrect. Check your window sticker - the order number is in the four digit number in the "Item #" field. I highlighted my order number in the image below.

1633453165513.png
I only see a box for VIN. Do I append the order number to the vin?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E320, Cadillac XT5, VW Jetta
Country flag
I only see a box for VIN. Do I append the order number to the vin?
Oh, I see. I was using a different link. I just tried the one the OP posted in the first post, and it works for my VIN. Since yours does not, you could try the link below that does exactly the same thing but in a different format. In this one you need to enter the order number. Click on the VIN Details button.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/

tgdesrochers

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Oh, I see. I was using a different link. I just tried the one the OP posted in the first post, and it works for my VIN. Since yours does not, you could try the link below that does exactly the same thing but in a different format. In this one you need to enter the order number. Click on the VIN Details button.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/

That links works with my details. I didn't know if there was a difference between the two.

Dealer said the build date is 10/07 so fingers crossed.

jonkMACHE

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE (hopeful buyer)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Quick question:

How long does it typically take to go from "Dealer Accepted Order" to actually getting a trackable VIN and order # and "scheduled for production"? Been at the "dealer accepted order" stage for about a month.

SpringsMarty

First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Quick question:

How long does it typically take to go from "Dealer Accepted Order" to actually getting a trackable VIN and order # and "scheduled for production"? Been at the "dealer accepted order" stage for about a month.
I ordered mine on 7/2 online then it took a few days to percolate through the dealer and Ford. My VIN was available on 8/30 along with the online information. I think the build date of 9/27 was scheduled then. The build date later slipped to 10/4 then 10/11 where it sits now. The window sticker was visible on 10/8.

My experience was the time from order to VIN was about six weeks.
From VIN to window sticker was about six weeks.

My current lease expires in December, so I am cutting this rather closely.

four0four

First Name
Vinny
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 Lariat, 2019 GLC300e, 2021 GT PE
Country flag
My GTPE has been sitting at the local rail yard for almost 4 weeks now with out being delivered to the dealer.

No one seems to have any information as to why it's just sitting there - if any one has run into the same issue and/or know how to find out any more information about what the hold up is, I'd appreciate it.

My lease is coming up as well and it's super frustrating that the car is literally 10 miles away from me (according to the dealer) with no current holds as far as they can see.

Advertisement

Advertisement