121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
Question about order lookup. I can successfully recover my VIN but still get no window sticker to look up the order number. I keep getting window sticker has not been released yet. Does the car have to be in production? i.e. during its week of production or later? Mine is supposed to be next week.

VIN - 3FMTK3SU5MMA27234

Using this site

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin

Thanks!
Order Number : E070

Receipt Date: Dec 7th, 2020.

No further details it seems. Reach out to your dealership and request further info and ETA. Good luck!
Sponsored

Mandretti

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Long Range Red
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
The MME I have reserved was a Dealer Order I picked up. I originally ordered back at the start of April with an ETA of 4+ months at least. Found a Premium AWD ER that a dealership 15 miles away had coming in and went to put the $500 down for it.

Unfortunately, it's in the off white "space white." I may get it painted to a proper color once I get it, minor annoyance for not having to wait 3 extra months (more now it seems since they've pushed Premiums back to 6 months.)

Here's to hoping they get delivered sooner.
Getting a high quality paint job is thousands of dollars, so maybe not a minor annoyance unless money is not an issue.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I find it amazing that I know more than my dealer, ordered my MME rt 1 on 10/25 built on 4/22, hit KC on the 7th of May. I'm hoping the estimated time frame to NJ is right, says 17th-23rd. Super excited
Hey Petroguy, question on the KC part. I just put down money to reserve a dealer ordered Premium. The sales guy said it should be here in a week, but my build date was 4/28 and it has an “end date” of 6/9. How did you know when it hit KC?
On palsapp mine says origin KC, but the destinations and status fields are blank, Null and pending. I didn’t know if you had any insight, where we have similar build dates. Thanks!

Scbolts

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lexus NX Hybrid, 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, 2009 MB SL63 AMG
Occupation
Executive
Country flag
Appreciate all the posts here. My MME made it to Kansas City and has been delivered to Norfolk Southern Which was great to see. What wasn’t great to see was the ETA delivery on the tracker change from June 5 to June 25. Transit still indicates 35.
Curious if others have seen a significant jump in ETA. Final delivery is in Southwestern Ontario Canada.

Ginger

First Name
Ginger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
buying Mach E, own 2012 Lexus hybrid
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
Hey, I just ordered my MME last night! Space white Premium with light grey interior, extended range. I'm a little nervous about the space white. I never actually had a chance to see it. But, I read getting any kind of dents, etc out of the star white will cost big $$. Anybody else get the space white? Do you like it? I drive all over CA for my job, I am so looking forward to a long drive assignment! I kept checking the site to see if the dealer has accepted it yet. Does it show when they accept the order? Has anyone else ordered a ChargePoint Flex for home charging? They say they are back ordered, I hope they are not as back ordered as the car...
I was using one of those sites that help you calculate what tax, fees, etc will cost when I finally get to pick it up. I came up with about $7K! Anybody else from CA that can give me a ballpark figure? I was planning to put $10k down to bring the payment down. Looks like that won't make a big difference now. I don't care, I am just jumping for joy and wish that damn dealer would accept the order! LOL!

stephtrudeau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach-e premium awd
Country flag
Appreciate all the posts here. My MME made it to Kansas City and has been delivered to Norfolk Southern Which was great to see. What wasn’t great to see was the ETA delivery on the tracker change from June 5 to June 25. Transit still indicates 35.
Curious if others have seen a significant jump in ETA. Final delivery is in Southwestern Ontario Canada.
On which site are you tracking? I am from Qc and my ETA delivery date changed on SEG.FYI last night from May 31st to July 25th! It has been produced on April 20th and Shipment date is April 27th. I wonder how come such a delay is possible ;(

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
Hey, I just ordered my MME last night! Space white Premium with light grey interior, extended range. I'm a little nervous about the space white. I never actually had a chance to see it. But, I read getting any kind of dents, etc out of the star white will cost big $$. Anybody else get the space white? Do you like it? I drive all over CA for my job, I am so looking forward to a long drive assignment! I kept checking the site to see if the dealer has accepted it yet. Does it show when they accept the order? Has anyone else ordered a ChargePoint Flex for home charging? They say they are back ordered, I hope they are not as back ordered as the car...
I was using one of those sites that help you calculate what tax, fees, etc will cost when I finally get to pick it up. I came up with about $7K! Anybody else from CA that can give me a ballpark figure? I was planning to put $10k down to bring the payment down. Looks like that won't make a big difference now. I don't care, I am just jumping for joy and wish that damn dealer would accept the order! LOL!
I've also got a Space White coming in, I haven't heard the same plus the color is the "base" without extra fees so I doubt it'll be that different.
The dealership normally reaches out to you to confirm the order and then the wait is on. Check the Ford MME inventory (Here) to see if any become available. Current wait on the Premiums is ~6 months.
I ordered a ChargePoint Flex weeks ago when it was back ordered, arrived within two weeks if I recall.
As for the fees, normally your state's DMV will list them on their website.

If you haven't already, you can get a membership with Mustang Club of America to get the X plan pricing on the vehicle. (Link Here)

On which site are you tracking? I am from Qc and my ETA delivery date changed on SEG.FYI last night from May 31st to July 25th! It has been produced on April 20th and Shipment date is April 27th. I wonder how come such a delay is possible ;(
I have used www.palsapp.com to track it since it left the assembly plant in Mexico. It doesn't give you real time updates, but it lets you know when it arrives in Kansas City, and when it leaves/arrives for the dealership.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I'm officially in no-man's land. My NJ-bound Mustang was in Pennsylvania on Friday and that's the latest update from the Ford Vehicle Visibility report. Dealer has been helpful by sharing that with me.
But since there's been no tracked "movement" since Friday, does that mean it's on a truck now?

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
I'm officially in no-man's land. My NJ-bound Mustang was in Pennsylvania on Friday and that's the latest update from the Ford Vehicle Visibility report. Dealer has been helpful by sharing that with me.
But since there's been no tracked "movement" since Friday, does that mean it's on a truck now?
Sorry I've never had a "visibility report" all I've had is the VIN with the seg.fyi and palsapp.

Scbolts

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Executive
Country flag
The same site you are. I am trying to get the dealer to give me the railcar number so I can track the Norfolk Southern train. The transit date didn’t change so I am really hoping for a glitch in the system and we get them end of May or early June. Mine also had a April 20 build date. Fingers crossed.

Scbolts

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Executive
Country flag
The same site you are. I am trying to get the dealer to give me the railcar number so I can track the Norfolk Southern train. The transit date didn’t change so I am really hoping for a glitch in the system and we get them end of May or early June. Mine also had a April 20 build date. Fingers crossed.
Hi again. My dealer sent me a copy of the transport info. It appears for me my MME ETA changed when it went from Kansas City Southern to Norfolk Southern. It’s hard to be patient. I suppose what is one more month.

scttfrdmn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape Titanium, Honda S2000
Country flag
Order Number : E070

Receipt Date: Dec 7th, 2020.

No further details it seems. Reach out to your dealership and request further info and ETA. Good luck!
Just a follow-up - my window sticker showed up last weekend right before what is supposedly my production week (5/16). Using the order number addition info pops up now.

No additional updates this week other than initially I saw a final ETA of 7/31, which is now gone. My dealer still says they expect delivery at the end of June. We'll see!

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
For those of us who ordered recently. Maybe I'm getting too optimistic. I ordered on 5-15 so I estimate around Nov 1st delivery. I see people here and elsewhere with mid to late April order dates getting build dates in early July. Maybe the deliveries will come about a month earlier than expected.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
So my delivery day came and went with no Mach E.

Now on the seg.fyi website I'm being told my VIN will be delivered in 3 days, even though the May 21st delivery date is still there. Is it just the website glitching out and it means -3 days?
Sponsored