Neablis

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I got my vin about a month ago, added it to the ford app, but the tracking errors every time with "Can't Retrieve This VIN". How long after getting VIN did people find it was useful for tracking order?
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Mine doesn't show either, but only for the VIN last week. Would love to know how long it takes.

Fromheather

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Congrats!! Our local Ford dealer has the car marked up almost $4K above MSRP. We drove by there yesterday but did not see it in the lot. It came in just shy of 5 months from the date ordered.
I found my exact car at a dealer...$30,000 over MSRP and would not budge. I'm waiting!

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Mine doesn't show either, but only for the VIN last week. Would love to know how long it takes.
In the same boat - had the VIN 11 days now and would love to know when it starts working. (So I know when to start checking obsessively).

Fromheather

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Name and shame that dealer!
Is that a typo?? If not, that is INSANE!!! o_O
No it's not! Although the car is still on their website so who knows if they'll get it like they said they would. I also had another dealer tell me that ordering is the only way to avoid markups since they are in such high demand. They said 10k over. It seems like they are taking advantage of a situation but that's most business these days :(

Tkwk00549

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT PE
Occupation
Programme Manager
Country flag
Hi
I have my VIn and I know my car is on the MSC Cristiana but how do I track it more closely as the ship is majorly delayed ?? Thanks.

Tkwk00549

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT PE
Occupation
Programme Manager
Country flag
Hi
I have my VIn and I know my car is on the MSC Cristiana but how do I track it more closely as the ship is majorly delayed ?? Thanks.

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
Dealer told me the build date was the week of 9/6/21. Got my sticker a week or so before and my status changed to "In Production". Problem is, on the shop Ford tracker, the In production bubble is not checked even though my overall status is in production. Any ideas? I can only assume that I got caught up in the Mach E production delays last week and this week.
Screenshot_20210914-063211.jpg

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
In the same boat - had the VIN 11 days now and would love to know when it starts working. (So I know when to start checking obsessively).
Remember, there is no harm to the car by you checking obsessively! I think a lot of us are in the same boat waiting for the computers to be delivered and installed. I did find something interesting though - my dealer VVR shows a delivery date, but the tracking tool linked in the header here doesn't show any dates including the ETA date.

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
Palsapp says that VIN was delivered in January. I think you have a typo.
I double-checked the order number and VIN and what I have is correct. We were notified the car was out our dealer on 02/08/21 and we took delivery on 02/12/21.

You see it was delivered in January? Interesting.

vpisipati

First Name
Venkat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT - Rapid Red, '08 Shelby GT500 - Black
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I would greatly appreciate some help here ...

My GT has a production date of July 22 and has been showing the VIN for almost 2 months now and no update on shipping yet. No help from my dealer. Here is what Palsapp shows:

Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1631813730782

Order status on the Ford site:
Ford Mustang Mach-E ? Track Your Mach-E Order by VIN # and Order # 1631813929231

Even received an email from Ford on 9/8 saying that I should receive it by 9/5!!!

Any advise on how else to track it? Am I missing something?

Thanks a ton in advance for any advice.

Venkat

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I would greatly appreciate some help here ...

My GT has a production date of July 22 and has been showing the VIN for almost 2 months now and no update on shipping yet. No help from my dealer. Here is what Palsapp shows:

1631813730782.png

Order status on the Ford site:
1631813929231.png

Even received an email from Ford on 9/8 saying that I should receive it by 9/5!!!

Any advise on how else to track it? Am I missing something?

Thanks a ton in advance for any advice.

Venkat
Call ford marketing and ask what's up with that Vin. If nothing, call your dealer and ask for them to run a visibility report. If nothing there, they can run a trace. insist!

also you might try clicking on the "raw data" on this link:

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details