Venkat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT - Rapid Red, '08 Shelby GT500 - Black
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Call ford marketing and ask what's up with that Vin. If nothing, call your dealer and ask for them to run a visibility report. If nothing there, they can run a trace. insist!

also you might try clicking on the "raw data" on this link:

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details
Thanks for the advice. Did all of the above.
Ford marketing just reading the info on the web tracking system.
And only response after supposedly running a trace from sales manager is "sounds like they are not finding truck(er)s to ship the cars"! Evidently my dealer is awaiting several MMEs.

Will keep monitoring the PalsApp and seg.fyi for updates ....
Sponsored

dww

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Jaguar XJ8, 2000 Ford F250 SD XL 4WD
Occupation
Winemaker
Country flag
Hi, new to the Forum. I ordered my Mach E AWD Ext Battery on 6/11/21. Is the delivery time still around 6 months? Our old Jaguar (daily car) set itself on fire 2 weeks ago and hopefully getting fixed but just hope the Mach E does not get take much past end of Nov. F250 SD is not a good daily commute vehicle. Thanks

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Hi, new to the Forum. I ordered my Mach E AWD Ext Battery on 6/11/21. Is the delivery time still around 6 months? Our old Jaguar (daily car) set itself on fire 2 weeks ago and hopefully getting fixed but just hope the Mach E does not get take much past end of Nov. F250 SD is not a good daily commute vehicle. Thanks
If my current delivery ETA holds it will be 8 months from order to delivery.

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
I ordered April 27th. Delivery due Oct. 20-26th. So December 11th? Mine was a GTPE, and reserved March 25th, 2020.

Last edited:

Wolfpackmache

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache
Country flag
I ordered mine the same day and got my VIN yesterday, it'll be Nov

Twuntish

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE and 2023 Bronco Badlands(ordered)
Country flag
Does anyone if VIN tracking status is gone after a vehicle ships? When I use the tracker on this forum it was working until a little over a week ago and now it says cannot retrieve vin info. Vehicle was shipped two Fridays ago but palsapp is pending still with no destination.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
It has never shown anything for me.

az-paco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Prius, '21 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Still works for me on one computer, but I have found it to stop working on a device or browser. I suggest trying it on another device.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Still works for me on one computer, but I have found it to stop working on a device or browser. I suggest trying it on another device.
Doesn't work on my phone (Pixel 5), in Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer. Any other ideas?

az-paco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Prius, '21 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Doesn't work on my phone (Pixel 5), in Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer. Any other ideas?
This tracker depends on the window sticker. It could be that your window sticker is temporarily not accessible. That happened to me and lasted about 10 days. Sorry I have no other ideas for now.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
This tracker depends on the window sticker. It could be that your window sticker is temporarily not accessible. That happened to me and lasted about 10 days. Sorry I have no other ideas for now.
Ah, that is why. I don't have a window sticker yet.

SpringsMarty

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Is that a typo?? If not, that is INSANE!!! o_O
That may be a car the dealership does not want to sell. Dealers will sometimes pay too much for a car then hold on to it for a long time, placing nearly insurmountable barriers to sale. It sounds like this might be the case here with a $30K markup.

vpisipati

First Name
Venkat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT - Rapid Red, '08 Shelby GT500 - Black
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I would greatly appreciate some help here ...

My GT has a production date of July 22 and has been showing the VIN for almost 2 months now and no update on shipping yet. No help from my dealer. Here is what Palsapp shows:

1631813730782.png

Order status on the Ford site:
1631813929231.png

Even received an email from Ford on 9/8 saying that I should receive it by 9/5!!!

Any advise on how else to track it? Am I missing something?

Thanks a ton in advance for any advice.

Venkat
My GT got delivered on 10/3 to the dealer, 4 weeks after delivery estimate. No update on palsapp until after delivery.

Am very excited to go get it today (dealer said it should be available in the morning today) ....