Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium, 2022 KIA EV6 GT Line RWD
Country flag
I'm not. But someone else in my household was super excited about it a couple of weeks ago and is now cooling on the idea of spending nearly $60k on a car...
Doesn't cost $60K to buy them some luggage for their departure.

(joking of course). Sorry to hear. Honestly, I do not think any of us will be seeing these rides until early to mid March hopefully based on current predictions.
Sponsored

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
Doesn't cost $60K to buy them some luggage for their departure.

(joking of course). Sorry to hear. Honestly, I do not think any of us will be seeing these rides until early to mid March hopefully based on current predictions.
I think we'll stick with it.

This is the way these things go. But we made the mistake of taking a foolishly-high offer on their vehicle so they're driving my truck right now. I will be traveling this week and possibly next and the inconvenience is adding to their anxiety. I'm renting a car to travel, but there's another trip in February and one in March...looking down the long tunnel of single vehicle ownership with one person who historically travels a lot and is seeing that travel ramp back up is not a ton of fun.

So, other, available, cheaper vehicles are starting to look appealing. Especially as the radio silence drags on.

Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

This is the way these things go. But we made the mistake of taking a foolishly-high offer on their vehicle so they're driving my truck right now. I will be traveling this week and possibly next and the inconvenience is adding to their anxiety. I'm renting a car to travel, but there's another trip in February and one in March...looking down the long tunnel of single vehicle ownership with one person who historically travels a lot and is seeing that travel ramp back up is not a ton of fun.

So, other, available, cheaper vehicles are starting to look appealing. Especially as the radio silence drags on.
Hoping your order goes faster than expected!

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag

I have a 1200 mile trip in mid-March. I would like to take the Mustang, but it's feeling like that just isn't likely to happen.

Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have a 1200 mile trip in mid-March. I would like to take the Mustang, but it's feeling like that just isn't likely to happen.
Could be possible. I'd like to get mine before April. Road trip planned there for myself.

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
Could be possible. I'd like to get mine before April. Road trip planned there for myself.
Definitely possible. I think ours will likely be delivered late February or just the wrong part of March.

Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Definitely possible. I think ours will likely be delivered late February or just the wrong part of March.
I'd say keep me posted, but y'all already know I'm not going anywhere. My partner says me being on this forum is my part time job now...

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
I'd say keep me posted, but y'all already know I'm not going anywhere. My partner says me being on this forum is my part time job now...
Mine has a similar opinion. Haha!

lilkiddo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Ice White
Country flag
Ford tracking website just updated .... i now have an estimated date of delivery .... February 28, 2022...
I'm so excited -- Time to focus on spring cleaning and emptying out the right side of my garage.....

Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford tracking website just updated .... i now have an estimated date of delivery .... February 28, 2022...
I'm so excited -- Time to focus on spring cleaning and emptying out the right side of my garage.....
Nice! Still nothing here yet.

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
My estimated delivery says 2/9 - 2/15. Dealer says its still waiting to leave Mexico.

Does anyone know how to interpret the info on this site? I tried to search the forum but Module comes up a lot and not in the context I'm after:

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt

Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My estimated delivery says 2/9 - 2/15. Dealer says its still waiting to leave Mexico.

Does anyone know how to interpret the info on this site? I tried to search the forum but Module comes up a lot and not in the context I'm after:

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt
It tells you the module data as the modules get activated and installed with the car.

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
It tells you the module data as the modules get activated and installed with the car.
Thanks, I understand that is what it is for, just didn't know how you could tell if all modules were present or not... like, if it contains "XYZ" or if it is blank that module is missing... all my modules have at least some data in them.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Nothing for me, including as built.

Craigeddy111

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks, I understand that is what it is for, just didn't know how you could tell if all modules were present or not... like, if it contains "XYZ" or if it is blank that module is missing... all my modules have at least some data in them.
Ahhh. In my case it's literally blank or with no data found. Meaning nothing's been installed. Don't know how many there should be, some people on forums stated it goes in the hundreds.
Sponsored