01/10/22 Build Week Chat/Gang

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
For those who picked up, what was your Ford Options rates if you used that to pay? Curious.
1.4% for my gtpe. My scores above 800 so it was easy.
Sponsored

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Got it...thank you. My dealership says we will see if it's possible once the car arrives. Others in the forum said dealers were not honoring it.
Mines didnt' honor the price and played dumb. I threw this at them the next day, and now they are reviewing it, and even said that ford just sent out a new memo about some price protection or such. Claims to have been off and hadn't had time to review it yet. Still waiting for my $3k back. Print this out when you go.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/10/22 Build Week Chat/Gang 1496088689_Ford_EFC09620FordMid-YearPricingEffective2021-12-08_Page_1.jpg.9dbc434f2905c054b9a7

DamienR

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E California Route 1 Shadow Black
Country flag
Great news I am taking delivery on Friday. Car arrived Tuesday and the dealership I am working with honored the original PO so no price increase for me and threw in a ceramic coating with lifetime warranty and interior protection lifetime so as far as incentives think they came through much to my surprise. Also they are pushing my first payments out 60 days so puts a lot more $$$ back in my pocket!!! Ford took a while to get these to us but hoping you all have a great experience and get your rides sooner than later. Will post pics when I get the car in my hands. The ever longed journey is coming to an end. Also purchased some splash guards as I am a highway driver and noticed a lot of kickback on the tail of the car every time I go to wash it. Here is the link and can't beat the price and think they will look epic!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Mustang-Spla...672083&sprefix=mach+e+mud+flaps,aps,91&sr=8-5

Glad to see Amazon to start offering Mach E aftermarket parts!!!

Enjoy the ride so they say!!! Best of luck to everyone else awaiting their Mach E!!!!

DamienR

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E California Route 1 Shadow Black
Country flag
Note that I currently own a Mustang Mach E Select as I found on months ago and the deal was too good to pass up but with my distance to work the California Route 1 allows me to have an entire day more without charging saving some electrical expenses. They gave me over sticker for the Mach E I currently have so again much appreciated to the dealership and know they will make a pretty penny reselling my used Mach E as the orders for the California Route 1 and Premium editions have seemed to have paused for Ford. Again best of luck to everyone and thank you all again for the insight and knowledge of how to track this long process!!!

Draconfier

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Cx-9, Mustang Mach-e GT (on order)
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Well just got an email a few minutes ago...my delivery date got bumped back from February 20th-26th to a new date of March 6th-12th its only 2 weeks but still disappointing.

JohnnyMachE

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Mustang Mach-E SEL
Country flag
Checked mine this morning. No change. Select 8/29, still in production, est delivery still the end of May.

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I saw 1 2022 Premium yesterday within 500 miles of me and it disappeared already today. Forgot to compare the modules for that completed car with mine.

A lot of cars are probably not even showing up in the ford inventory tracker before they're gone it seems like.

JohnnyMachE

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Mustang Mach-E SEL
Country flag
I saw 1 2022 Premium yesterday within 500 miles of me and it disappeared already today. Forgot to compare the modules for that completed car with mine.

A lot of cars are probably not even showing up in the ford inventory tracker before they're gone it seems like.
Sometimes they show up on the inventory tracker and haven't even arrived at the dealership yet. That was the case at one of the dealerships by me.

adam_thedad

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select (Route 1 on Order)
Country flag
No, I ordered the same CA Route 1, but I'm in North CA, so I'm not sure if my dealer has a lower build-allocation than yours?
no clue! there really doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason for how cars are showing up.

cordley

First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape 2017
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Mines didnt' honor the price and played dumb. I threw this at them the next day, and now they are reviewing it, and even said that ford just sent out a new memo about some price protection or such. Claims to have been off and hadn't had time to review it yet. Still waiting for my $3k back. Print this out when you go.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/10/22 Build Week Chat/Gang 1496088689_Ford_EFC09620FordMid-YearPricingEffective2021-12-08_Page_1.jpg.9dbc434f2905c054b9a7
When I contacted my salesperson about this he said that this had to do with selling the car over
MSRP. I am pretty sure we are going to have to pay the 2022 MSRP. Meanwhile my 2017 Escape is putting on more millage and will be worth less by the time the Mach E arrives in June, IF it arrives in June. ☹

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
When I contacted my salesperson about this he said that this had to do with selling the car over
MSRP. I am pretty sure we are going to have to pay the 2022 MSRP. Meanwhile my 2017 Escape is putting on more millage and will be worth less by the time the Mach E arrives in June, IF it arrives in June. ☹
Go to the General Manager.

cordley

First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape 2017
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Go to the General Manager.
Yes, when I finally get the call that the car is here we will certainly get more information. Appreciated all the info I have gotten on this site. Thank you.

NPMachE

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford Lightning, 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Service Manger
Country flag
Well just got an email a few minutes ago...my delivery date got bumped back from February 20th-26th to a new date of March 6th-12th its only 2 weeks but still disappointing.
same here.. at least it wasnt the big bump like ive seen others get pushed back to june or july but it still sucks. my delivery date was yesterday and first thing this morning i get email saying its pushed back to 3/18 hmmpf

igotnoclevername

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sequoia/QX60, Maybe Bronco 6G WT/Lightning/Mach E
Country flag
He's wrong, and it's all over the board. Do a little research before you go in to make sure you get everything you should.

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
Ford and the dealers are not communicating well at all.
We've been here at the dealership for longer than some previous buying experiences, despite the fact that we did all the Options paperwork ahead of time...

We just wrote our down payment check, though...

Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/10/22 Build Week Chat/Gang PXL_20220224_185719191
Sponsored