NGE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Mach-E Premium AWD ER,MBZ C300,Porsche Cayman
Occupation
Retired (math)
Country flag
I was Richards Gebauer on Wednesday-Friday. This morning I got picked, paired, dispatched, and delivered in the span of three minutes. That's the end of the Palsapp updates. It's on a Norfolk Southern train east now.
That's great news! Congratulations and happy for you.
I've been at R-gebauer since April 21, so jealous that you got a brief stay - think I'm probably at the back of the line again.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

JohnnyMachE

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Mustang Mach-E SEL
Country flag
Happy Saturday all! Things went fairly smoothly at the dealership yesterday. MSRP as expected but I had to ask for the rebates and make sure the original deposit was applied. They were quick to fix everything up. My only complain is that despite having a high credit score, I feel like my rate is garbage. Will be refinancing really quickly.

Pics as promised. DMG Select base model. I am still really impressed with the car & Installed my wall charger today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/10/22 Build Week Chat/Gang 1651962280794

Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/10/22 Build Week Chat/Gang 1651962547830

benzapa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 Mach E California Route 1
Country flag
Happy Saturday all! Things went fairly smoothly at the dealership yesterday. MSRP as expected but I had to ask for the rebates and make sure the original deposit was applied. They were quick to fix everything up. My only complain is that despite having a high credit score, I feel like my rate is garbage. Will be refinancing really quickly.

Pics as promised. DMG Select base model. I am still really impressed with the car & Installed my wall charger today.

Congrats on getting your Mach-E! If you don't mind sharing, would be curious to know what rate they gave you, and if it was for straight financing or for options.

RedlegCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Mach-e, Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Most days I have the ā€œwhateverā€ mindset. I still have not received any form of communication from Ford after the ā€œshippedā€ email. Thatā€™ part of my frustration. I shouldnā€™t have to hunt for updates when Ford makes a change.
Ford must have read my post about their lack of communication.

8B3A7C46-79B5-4DA3-9911-FDE58D691CD7.jpeg

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
Ford must have read my post about their lack of communication.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/10/22 Build Week Chat/Gang 8B3A7C46-79B5-4DA3-9911-FDE58D691CD7
Yesterday I got the same letter but my dates are May 30-June 6 (I was May 2-8)...However, I think it is not accurate at least in my case. I have confirmed that the Union Pacific train car that was carrying my car has arrived in Mira Loma and as of this morning, I know it has been unloaded as that train car is heading empty to Texas.

It is now just about 65 miles away from the dealership and one truck carrier away. I do not believe it will take about a month to go the last 65 miles.

In some cases the new dates may be accurate, in other cases (like mine), I think it is not accurate.

It is my guess that everyones date just pushed exactly 28 days like mine. I don't think that everyone is suddenly 28 days out. I think they just needed to reset expectations for people who are still waiting for cars that Ford missed the delivery window.

This is just like the "chip" day slip where our cars estimated date moved exactly 90 days...

My 2 cents.

Mds1029

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Civic Touring, Mach-e on order!
Country flag
Day 2 of driving around and already had a tire going flat due to a broken off nail. šŸ˜­ Sensor indicated quickly that the tire pressure was going down and we were able to plug it. Hopefully ok now. My poor baby! šŸ˜¢ (LOVING this car btw!).
Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/10/22 Build Week Chat/Gang 20220507_190243

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
FYI: I saw this thread from last year and was hoping Ford had made a change to the 2022 carsā€¦but it appears there was no change (at least as of the Early 2022s).

If you donā€™t know about this issue of a potential dent from the charge port door, please be mindful of it. A clever person developed a fix for it and made the file available for printing (or you can purchase one directly).

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...nt-prevention-ā€“-3d-printed-diy-solution.5812/

I am printing mine right now out of TPU and one for a friend who just got his pony on Wednesday.

Tulsaboog

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Urologist
Country flag
FYI: I saw this thread from last year and was hoping Ford had made a change to the 2022 carsā€¦but it appears there was no change (at least as of the Early 2022s).

If you donā€™t know about this issue of a potential dent from the charge port door, please be mindful of it. A clever person developed a fix for it and made the file available for printing (or you can purchase one directly).

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...nt-prevention-ā€“-3d-printed-diy-solution.5812/

I am printing mine right now out of TPU and one for a friend who just got his pony on Wednesday.
I bought one of these on Etsy. It was one of the first mods I installed. It works great. I would highly recommend this. Here is a link:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/117930...2mJ4gY0XSfS8xCX74_4-ueDV-7UA22isaAr6cEALw_wcB

TDog

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
On the home stretch, the train finally got my car made it to Wilmington, DE. Hopefully now we can get some truckers to haul it down to VA.
Sponsored