01/10/22 Build Week Chat/Gang

lilkiddo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Ice White
Country flag
Just came back from a quick Mother’s Day trip with the new baby. Learned 20% charge is the “low charge” warning. Had fun with it on I95 once my son let me have a turn.

Glad others are getting closer to getting their ponies home. And 🤞🏼 everyone has an easy delivery
Sponsored

NGE OC

First Name
NGE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Mach-E Premium AWD ER,MBZ C300,Porsche Cayman
Occupation
Retired (math)
Country flag
I just noticed that my Freight ID # changed. Has that happened to anyone else? I have no idea when it happened, but in checking to see if it moved at all off of pending ASN (it hasn't), I realized the number is different. Any thoughts? I am completely ignorant about whether it would change.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Just came back from a quick Mother’s Day trip with the new baby. Learned 20% charge is the “low charge” warning. Had fun with it on I95 once my son let me have a turn.

Glad others are getting closer to getting their ponies home. And 🤞🏼 everyone has an easy delivery
You can change the level in settings.

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
I just got home and I got the "complete the purchase" e-mail from ford.com. It appears that our pony has arrived at the dealership! (Just 3 days after I got the e-mail that said that our car was delayed for another 28 days). Don't despair if you have that e-mail delay.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Mine was paired, now shows a rail destination of Dexter, MI. Progress.

Will it be ready before the 1 year from order date of 5/29?

Last edited:

NGE OC

First Name
NGE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired (math)
Country flag
Good Monday morning!
Nothing new to report here. Still pending ASN, at Richard’s-Gebauer, KC.
It looks as if there’s progress within the group though.
This week should bring more deliveries and MME’s traveling toward their homes.

Old Fashioned

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Jeep JK, Imaginary Mach E Premium RWD ER
Good Monday morning!
Nothing new to report here. Still pending ASN, at Richard’s-Gebauer, KC.
It looks as if there’s progress within the group though.
This week should bring more deliveries and MME’s traveling toward their homes.
Maybe something good will happen today. Not sure if this is scientific or not, but I got my call last Monday. It was my thought that the car came in during the weekend, and the dealership got around to notifying me when everyone came in on Monday morning to get the car ready and process the paperwork. GOOD LUCK!

stmthoma97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select AWD
Country flag
Our Mach-E went from Internati, MO to Richards Gebaur, MO and is currently in Kansas City Mc, MO. Any ideas of how many more stops it might have before it gets to Indianapolis? Lol.

Prime Time

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Select(8/28/2021)
Country flag
Happy Saturday all! Things went fairly smoothly at the dealership yesterday. MSRP as expected but I had to ask for the rebates and make sure the original deposit was applied. They were quick to fix everything up. My only complain is that despite having a high credit score, I feel like my rate is garbage. Will be refinancing really quickly.

Pics as promised. DMG Select base model. I am still really impressed with the car & Installed my wall charger today.

1651962280794.png

1651962547830.png
Congrats!!

NGE OC

First Name
NGE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired (math)
Country flag
Our Mach-E went from Internati, MO to Richards Gebaur, MO and is currently in Kansas City Mc, MO. Any ideas of how many more stops it might have before it gets to Indianapolis? Lol.
Were you picked and delivered in ordertrack.app or palsapp? I've only made it to Richards Gebauer, so can't speculate beyond. Where are you getting the info of Kansas City Mc, MO (and I wonder what the Mc means).

OmahaMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
My status went from picked, to paired, then on Friday went to "VehicleStatus": "On Hold", where it remains.. Is anyone else seeing this?

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
I just got home and I got the "complete the purchase" e-mail from ford.com. It appears that our pony has arrived at the dealership! (Just 3 days after I got the e-mail that said that our car was delayed for another 28 days). Don't despair if you have that e-mail delay.
The car is confirmed to be there...and between my schedule and dealer prep and availability-it will be Thursday night before we can pick up our car. Getting closer.

benzapa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 Mach E California Route 1
Country flag
The car is confirmed to be there...and between my schedule and dealer prep and availability-it will be Thursday night before we can pick up our car. Getting closer.
Good news! The journey is almost over. Hope all goes well with the pickup @Larry Paul.

Can you please share: what date did your MME get shipped out of Mexico?

Unfortunately, while there have been a number of accounts of people getting their cars shortly after being sent a delay email, there are many of us for whom that has not happened. In mid-April I received an email delaying delivery for one month, but after 3 weeks my car hasn't moved one inch and is literally just sitting on a ramp in Kansas City.

stmthoma97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select AWD
Country flag
Were you picked and delivered in ordertrack.app or palsapp? I've only made it to Richards Gebauer, so can't speculate beyond. Where are you getting the info of Kansas City Mc, MO (and I wonder what the Mc means).
Palsapp shows delivered to NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ) on May 5th. Ordertrack.app shows "in transit" at the top, but delivered at the bottom. I've been bothering the nice people on the Ford chat almost daily which is where I've been getting all of the location changes lol. This past Friday they told me it was at Ramp 6R in Richard Gebaur and today they told me it's at Ramp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MO. It seems to just be moving around MO lol.

rolltide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Palsapp shows delivered to NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ) on May 5th. Ordertrack.app shows "in transit" at the top, but delivered at the bottom. I've been bothering the nice people on the Ford chat almost daily which is where I've been getting all of the location changes lol. This past Friday they told me it was at Ramp 6R in Richard Gebaur and today they told me it's at Ramp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MO. It seems to just be moving around MO lol.
I’m in the exact same situation. Our vehicles are waiting to be put on a Norfolk Southern train, and this wait can be a few days.
Sponsored