First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
OH HELL YES!!!
Brings me such joy to see all these beautiful Mach-E’s finding their new owners! So happy our week has been so lucky! Hang in there everyone - like FrostyICE pointed out you can’t trust the Ford tracking! Fingers crossed for you all still waiting!

Just got my Wallbox charger installed today, and getting my new baby PPF wrapped and ceramic coated on Monday! 😍

2A1B908F-FA89-4824-B3A7-617ABCE4D2B4.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
I picked mine up today. It's so stupid fast!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/04/22 Build Week Chat 2A1B908F-FA89-4824-B3A7-617ABCE4D2B4
Woo HOOO!!! Congrats!!!! You have had a huge week! I can't believe the speed!!! I'll see you around CLT!!

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Ok, I was too excited yesterday to reflect on my purchase experience. But for those of you who are still waiting/want more information:

The dealer experience was seamless. It really does depend on the dealer. They honored price protection and the $500 down with no issues. No additional haggling, they said that 95% of the Mach-Es they have been selling have been custom/per-orders. Someone came in as I was buying the car and ASKED to look at it....and I was like....im buying it! Lol. She said she saw the same White one I saw (and posted about earlier this week) and has been considering buying one.

The whole process took a couple of hours. I have to go back there today, they still need to remove some glue from the white stickers they place on the car for paint protection during shipping. Charging last night was pretty seamless as well. There is a "burrrr" noise that occurs as you charge which I am assuming are the fans to cool the battery. My friend's Tesla does the same. Im using the mobile charger until/if I decide to buy a dedicated garage charger (had a Nema outlet installed last December). The mobile charger is a lot SMALLER than I was expecting and the cord is a lot LONGER which are both good things.

I'm still going through all of the options. So many options. I am going to have to get use to Blue cruise, its uncanny how it works.

I've never waited on a car for this long. I really liked my last car, which is why I kept it a decade. Low maintenance, great mileage, handled well for a hybrid. I told the sales person this is like stepping forward in time 20 years! 🤣

The car dream of the last year or so is now a reality. It is better in person!

2 mach e

First Name
Mus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select with Tech Comfort package
Occupation
EE
Country flag
Ok, I was too excited yesterday to reflect on my purchase experience. But for those of you who are still waiting/want more information:

The dealer experience was seamless. It really does depend on the dealer. They honored price protection and the $500 down with no issues. No additional haggling, they said that 95% of the Mach-Es they have been selling have been custom/per-orders. Someone came in as I was buying the car and ASKED to look at it....and I was like....im buying it! Lol. She said she saw the same White one I saw (and posted about earlier this week) and has been considering buying one.

The whole process took a couple of hours. I have to go back there today, they still need to remove some glue from the white stickers they place on the car for paint protection during shipping. Charging last night was pretty seamless as well. There is a "burrrr" noise that occurs as you charge which I am assuming are the fans to cool the battery. My friend's Tesla does the same. Im using the mobile charger until/if I decide to buy a dedicated garage charger (had a Nema outlet installed last December). The mobile charger is a lot SMALLER than I was expecting and the cord is a lot LONGER which are both good things.

I'm still going through all of the options. So many options. I am going to have to get use to Blue cruise, its uncanny how it works.

I've never waited on a car for this long. I really liked my last car, which is why I kept it a decade. Low maintenance, great mileage, handled well for a hybrid. I told the sales person this is like stepping forward in time 20 years! 🤣

The car dream of the last year or so is now a reality. It is better in person!
Congrats man! Great to hear your experience as I'm about to head to my dealer to purchase mine. Ford options not offered in NC and the state does not offer any incentives unfortunately. My kiddo is more excited than I am :)

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Congrats man! Great to hear your experience as I'm about to head to my dealer to purchase mine. Ford options not offered in NC and the state does not offer any incentives unfortunately. My kiddo is more excited than I am :)
Haha you will be too! I learned about the Ford options not being in NC last night 😔 but it was ok. Good luck!!!

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Haha you will be too! I learned about the Ford options not being in NC last night 😔 but it was ok. Good luck!!!
Ah, huge bummer! I didn't know about that.

Glad everything else worked out great though! I am also using the mobile charger for now. I just got to remember to pop it in the trunk when I'm going on a longer trip! Honestly that's going to be the biggest benefit of getting one installed in the garage I think... Would hate to arrive at the in laws for a holiday only to find out I have no way to charge because I forgot the charger at home!

dark_ma773r

First Name
Dark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Mach-E on the way Jun16-22 2022), Tacoma TRD PRO
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Still no movement on my railcar. Ford Chat at least has the railcar information now. NS says no tracing information available. Reckon it is still in KC MO getting ready to head East. ETA is still June 16-22 to the dealer. Weeeeeeeeeee

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag

Ktnluksmom

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Escape hybrid, 2022 Mach-e prem ex rwd
Country flag
Glad to hear that more of the cars from our build week are making it home. "Frosty" has been home for 2 weeks now and am still in love. I find that I am making up excuses to go for drives. So far I have only charged twice, and my efficiency is 3.7mi/kw. Last time I charged to 100% and the GOM read 343 miles. I was shocked. Best of luck to those still waiting, it's worth it!

FrostyICE

First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ordered, Taurus, F150
Occupation
Pro mom
Country flag
Ah, huge bummer! I didn't know about that.

Glad everything else worked out great though! I am also using the mobile charger for now. I just got to remember to pop it in the trunk when I'm going on a longer trip! Honestly that's going to be the biggest benefit of getting one installed in the garage I think... Would hate to arrive at the in laws for a holiday only to find out I have no way to charge because I forgot the charger at home!
😂😂😂 ya, wouldn't want to stay at in-laws any longer than u have to. Too funny.
Sponsored