Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E GTPE - Cyber Orange
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
Dealer called today to let me know recall software update is done and I can come in anytime to purchase. So far they've promised to charge me the original price and not do the refund and give me the rate/incentives from my reservation date last November. We'll find out how it actually goes on Saturday.
Good luck. I got the original price, but they told me they couldn't find any incentives (special rates or rebates) from when I ordered the first week of December. So I was stuck with 4% financing from a local bank, which was the best they could do..
Sponsored

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE, 1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SEC
Country flag
Good luck. I got the original price, but they told me they couldn't find any incentives (special rates or rebates) from when I ordered the first week of December. So I was stuck with 4% financing from a local bank, which was the best they could do..
Pretty much the same for me. Picked the car up on Saturday. They honored the original price, so no future "refund" which is great. But they told me they don't do Ford Options, but it took me 1.5 hours of arguing/explaining what Ford Options even is to get them to say that directly. So no Options incentive, which is only $500 so not too bad to miss out on, but no retroactive incentive rate either, which is what i was really hoping to get. So mixed bag with the dealer.

What a fantastic driving car.

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Pretty much the same for me. Picked the car up on Saturday. They honored the original price, so no future "refund" which is great. But they told me they don't do Ford Options, but it took me 1.5 hours of arguing/explaining what Ford Options even is to get them to say that directly. So no Options incentive, which is only $500 so not too bad to miss out on, but no retroactive incentive rate either, which is what i was really hoping to get. So mixed bag with the dealer.

What a fantastic driving car.
I think we picked up our MME's on the same day. I ordered mine in mid Dec, 2021. I think the finance terms vary from one state to another. I lucked out in that my dealer honored the original MSRP price with no additional mark up. I was also able to get $2,500 in Ford Options cash back and a finance rate of 2.7%, which were the Ford Options terms available at the time I placed the order.
Sponsored