04/25 Build Week gang group

Z-one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache GTPE
Country flag
I'm in the 4/18 build group and my date on the bottom has gone from 4/9 to 4/16 to 4/23 to 5/1 to 5/3 and now 5/4. Been "In Production" since 4/20.
mine says 4-14-22 when I click view window sticker on the ford tracking site.
Sponsored

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE, 1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SEC
Country flag
I see a date on the bottom of the window sticker kinda middle left outside the sticker. My original build date was 04/25, got moved to 05/02 and the window was available 04/21 to view. That date has changed 4 different times on the sticker and with the last date of 05/04...my batch # has changed 3 different times with it now at batch #5559.
Has anybody notice the same trend on your window sticker. Of course, no changes on the modules, still showing in production with a date of 05/02.

113008.jpeg
my batch is still 5419 and build week still says 4/25. The date at the bottom of the sticker apparently is just the date the sticker was last updated and has nothing to do with production.

Z-one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache GTPE
Country flag
It looks like some of the 4/18 build week folks are getting shipment notifications so guessing next week this time we will see movement.

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The date at the bottom of the window sticker is simply a print date. My first was late March (build week 4/4), and the date gets updated every week, now 5/4.

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I am in batch 5419 and there is a small but interesting development. I just used the Ford tracking link below. My MME has been "in production" for at least 2 weeks. But today I refreshed the link and, for the first, time there is a date under "In production" and that date is 5-4-22. My original build date was 4-25-22, so it looks like the car is actually being built this week. I am guessing that others in batch 5419 are also being built this week. Fingers crossed!

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordert...5dau8axzpzZV8CrN6iqM670FXy8qlxA60WtRl4_HFpE#/

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got an update from my dealer. Apparently, my car is in the Trim line and should be finished soon. None of the online trackers I can access reflect this info yet.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/25 Build Week gang group image001

MrFlood

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Just got an update from my dealer. Apparently, my car is in the Trim line and should be finished soon. None of the online trackers I can access reflect this info yet.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/25 Build Week gang group image001
Thanks for posting this! I'm car 405 in this batch, so should be shortly behind you.

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I just visited this link, entered my VIN, and now there are multiple entries under BCM, which I believe stands for Body Control Module. These entries were not there until today. So another sign my MME is being built this week. Hopefully the same is true for everyone in batch 5419:

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just visited this link, entered my VIN, and now there are multiple entries under BCM, which I believe stands for Body Control Module. These entries were not there until today. So another sign my MME is being built this week. Hopefully the same is true for everyone in batch 5419:

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
My BCE list now has content too

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for posting this! I'm car 405 in this batch, so should be shortly behind you.
I'm 296. About the midpoint of the 5419 batch. It's good news. We seem to be getting built a little faster than the 4/11 and 4/18 weeks which seemed to still have build activity going on this week.

azpaulc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium Ext Range, AWD, Rapid Red
Country flag
Good Morning. For those looking for signs of hope who are in build group 5446. My car was built yesterday, it was car number 91 out of 606 in this particular group. Checked the module as built page and order tracking page yesterday, not a thing showed up. This morning, woke up the your car is built email and many modules listed as activated in the As Built site, so no indication that was visible to me that anything was happening, until it was done. Order date was 8/27/21 Premium, Ext Range, AWD, Rapid Red. Anyone know if there is a way to tell if this was built in Job 1 or Job 2? Thanks and good luck to all.

AeroEng

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybd, Accord, Silverado, MME Prem AWD ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Good Morning. For those looking for signs of hope who are in build group 5446. My car was built yesterday, it was car number 91 out of 606 in this particular group. Checked the module as built page and order tracking page yesterday, not a thing showed up. This morning, woke up the your car is built email and many modules listed as activated in the As Built site, so no indication that was visible to me that anything was happening, until it was done. Order date was 8/27/21 Premium, Ext Range, AWD, Rapid Red. Anyone know if there is a way to tell if this was built in Job 1 or Job 2? Thanks and good luck to all.
Got my e-mail this morning, vehicle was completed yesterday. Ordered 10/11/2021, Premium, Extended Range, AWD, IBSM. Delivery estimate 17-23 Jun. Can’t see any further information like Build Group or Car number.
Sponsored