awaters

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Black
Country flag
Any 4/25 folks have updates? Mines still showing as In production. Ford chat and the dealer are still saying it’s scheduled for delivery 6/10 but also no assigned rail car, so it doesn’t seem very likely.
Did you by chance order a GT? I'm build week 4/11 with in production 4/19. So far only one GT/GTPE has been shipped from our group and it appears that subsequent build weeks are the same way. They have given no indication of what our cars are waiting on but there's definitely a long line in front of you so hopefully they get *whatever* it is they need in a fairly large batch to clear out the whole line.
Sponsored

Mattyice7

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E premium RWD Ext Range
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
Any 4/25 folks have updates? Mines still showing as In production. Ford chat and the dealer are still saying it’s scheduled for delivery 6/10 but also no assigned rail car, so it doesn’t seem very likely.
Premium RWD extended range, got a shipped email on Monday 05/09 after getting the built email on 05/06. Contacted Ford chat this past Saturday and was told the car was showing as being in Laredo TX. Expected delivery shows 06/12-18. Hoping others are also en route or shipping ASAP.

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE, 1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SEC
Country flag
Did you by chance order a GT? I'm build week 4/11 with in production 4/19. So far only one GT/GTPE has been shipped from our group and it appears that subsequent build weeks are the same way. They have given no indication of what our cars are waiting on but there's definitely a long line in front of you so hopefully they get *whatever* it is they need in a fairly large batch to clear out the whole line.
yes, GTPE.

MrFlood

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I wish! I was curious about MrFlood with a join date in March & Canadian.
When I decided I wanted the Mach E, I didn't have 6 months to wait.

I started calling every dealership within an hour of me to find ones with existing inventory orders. Found the car I wanted 20min away.

lucky for me, dealers can't sell over MSRP here. So didn't have to worry about all that nonsense.

Last edited:

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I am in group 5419. Just got an email today that my car is built and is being shipped. The car went into production on 5-4-22 and was designated as built on 5-19-22. The Ford email says I can expect delivery around mid July, but my dealer said it might be in mid to late June.

Hope this info helps others get a sense of when they can expect their MME's.

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got the Built email today. Ordertrack has shown it built since Friday. Ordertrack started showing In Transit late Saturday. So hopefully it’s actually shipped. VVR, according to the dealer, is now showing a possible 6/29 delivery date.

OP
OP
clsmooths

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
Got the Built email today. Ordertrack has shown it built since Friday. Ordertrack started showing In Transit late Saturday. So hopefully it’s actually shipped. VVR, according to the dealer, is now showing a possible 6/29 delivery date.
Originally was in this build week 04/25 and got pushed to 05/02.
Ordered 12/04
Production 05/13 batch #5559
Built 05/19
Shipped 05/20
Estimated delivery 06/21-06/27
Keeping my Pony tails crossed🤪

OP
OP
clsmooths

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
Sorry.....ordered the GTPE Space white

unlimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusions and F-150s
Country flag
Originally was in this build week 04/25 and got pushed to 05/02.
Ordered 12/04
Production 05/13 batch #5559
Built 05/19
Shipped 05/20
Estimated delivery 06/21-06/27
Keeping my Pony tails crossed🤪
Mine was in the same batch and built the same day. Have you confirmed shipping?

OP
OP
clsmooths

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
Mine was in the same batch and built the same day. Have you confirmed shipping?
Yes I have a friend that works for Ford and he confirmed my VIN # that the car is in Lecheria, Mexico and bout to get on a truck. No emails by Ford on a updated ETA, still showing 06/21-06/27

unlimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusions and F-150s
Country flag
Yes I have a friend that works for Ford and he confirmed my VIN # that the car is in Lecheria, Mexico and bout to get on a truck. No emails by Ford on a updated ETA, still showing 06/21-06/27
My dealer said it would arrive before the end of the month but I doubt that. Do batches all get shipped at the same time?

OP
OP
clsmooths

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
My dealer said it would arrive before the end of the month but I doubt that. Do batches all get shipped at the same time?
Good question, but imagine no. Most likely depends on location for ETA of delivery and shipping time as well.

unlimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusions and F-150s
Country flag
Ford Chat just stated that mine is in Laredo, TX with estimated delivery June 10-16. I hope it's sooner than that.

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Per Ford Chat my car was scanned in Laredo. I'm hoping its somewhere between Kansas and Laredo and not still in Laredo. Slow travel since it shipped on 5/21 or 5/23.

Mach-E-Surfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E California Route 1 AWD
Occupation
Financial Planner, Investment Advisor
Country flag
Per Ford Chat my car was scanned in Laredo. I'm hoping its somewhere between Kansas and Laredo and not still in Laredo. Slow travel since it shipped on 5/21 or 5/23.
Nice! Mine has been sitting in Muncie, KS for a little over a week 😭😭
Sponsored