cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE, 1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SEC
Country flag
Got my e-mail this morning, vehicle was completed yesterday. Ordered 10/11/2021, Premium, Extended Range, AWD, IBSM. Delivery estimate 17-23 Jun. Can’t see any further information like Build Group or Car number.
Its at the very top and right half of your window sticker if you have access to it.
Sponsored

AeroEng

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybd, Accord, Silverado, MME Prem AWD ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Its at the very top and right half of your window sticker if you have access to it.
Haven't been able to get to my window sticker. When I go through Ford.com and login, go to My Account - Reservations & Orders, I see my order number and VIN, with summary information on the car, the dealer, etc. but no window sticker. If I go to the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Site, it asks for Order # and VIN, I put those in and it just spins and spins, with a Ford logo going bright and dark in the middle of the screen with no response. Have been trying for 3 days with no results. Not sure what else to try at this point.

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Haven't been able to get to my window sticker. When I go through Ford.com and login, go to My Account - Reservations & Orders, I see my order number and VIN, with summary information on the car, the dealer, etc. but no window sticker. If I go to the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Site, it asks for Order # and VIN, I put those in and it just spins and spins, with a Ford logo going bright and dark in the middle of the screen with no response. Have been trying for 3 days with no results. Not sure what else to try at this point.
That site sometimes doesn't work for hours, seems to be when updates are happening behind the scenes. It didn't work for me all day sunday and now it works today and has a new button on it.

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Dealer sent me another updated VVR. It's showing build finished 5/5 and a delivery ETA of 6/10. Dealer thinks that will change some since it's not assigned a rail car yet. I'm hoping its not too far off though.

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You can get your window sticker, module list, and shipping updates (sort of) from OrderTrack.app in your browser. You just need your 4 character order number and your VIN.

Mach-E-Surfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E California Route 1 AWD
Occupation
Financial Planner, Investment Advisor
Country flag
Got an update from my dealer. Details below:

Ordered Cali Rt 1 AWD ISBM on 10/25/21
Scheduled Production: Week of 4/25
Actual Production: 4/13-5/9
Shipped: 5/10
Estimated Delivery: 6/28-7/4

guess they're sent via snail mail

AeroEng

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybd, Accord, Silverado, MME Prem AWD ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Finally got the site to work. I am Batch 5446, car 304/606. Delivery date still 17-23 June. Light at the end of the tunnel!

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach e
Country flag
Got my letter from Ford saying my California Route 1 has been built as of 5/10. They are saying it will be in Oregon the week of 6/20

OP
OP
clsmooths

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
Got my letter from Ford saying my California Route 1 has been built as of 5/10. They are saying it will be in Oregon the week of 6/20
What is your batch number and did you have a 04/25 build week? My batch # is 5559 with a build date of 05/02, was originally 04/25.

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
batch number was 5419 with an initial build date of 4/25 # 352/598
Ford is so screwy. I'm 296 in Batch 5419 and haven't gotten any emails from Ford. the VVR shows it was completed last week and scheduled for delivery in early June, but no actual updates from Ford. I assume its just really poorly designed communication/tracking system, but its baffling how it can be sooo bad.

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Any 4/25 folks have updates? Mines still showing as In production. Ford chat and the dealer are still saying it’s scheduled for delivery 6/10 but also no assigned rail car, so it doesn’t seem very likely.
Sponsored