cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE, 1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SEC
Country flag
My car arrived in Ontario today at 4:30pm!

Not sure the next step, but assume it would be delivery to dealer!
what day did you ship?

OTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AW ER, 2015 Mazda 3
Occupation
Speech-Language Pathology
Country flag
Delivery was set between May 30th-June 5th. Past that date now. Still sitting, for 3 weeks now, in MO. Batch # 5446 (248/606). Convoy # 1362405922 (Jack Cooper Transport ). I also had built date of 4/25/2022, actual built date was 5/9/2022. Ford chat told me an update is pending. He also provided this information to me: "If the Ford dealer is unable to provide the latest information you may also reach out to our new Ford vehicle order team here (800) 334-4375. They are available during these hours 8:00AM-8:00PM EST (Monday-Friday)." I called the number and was told the same, "pending update." Dealer told me to expect a delay up to a week.

MrFlood

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
As of June 2nd, my car was indeed at the local rail yard awaiting transport to the dealer. (Yard is < 20KM from the dealership)

Was told they should likely have it next week.

Mach-E-Surfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E California Route 1 AWD
Occupation
Financial Planner, Investment Advisor
Country flag
Ford chat said that my 2022 Cali Rt 1 AWD ER IBSM arrived yesterday, June 6th at Mira Loma! My dealership is South Bay Ford in LA. From previous posts, looks like it should arrive at the dealer within 6 days! Since Mira Loma is about an hour and a half drive from the dealership and only ~62miles away, Im hoping it comes sooner!! Ahhh cant F'n wait.

Mach-E-Surfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E California Route 1 AWD
Occupation
Financial Planner, Investment Advisor
Country flag
Ford chat said that my 2022 Cali Rt 1 AWD ER IBSM arrived yesterday, June 6th at Mira Loma! My dealership is South Bay Ford in LA. From previous posts, looks like it should arrive at the dealer within 6 days! Since Mira Loma is about an hour and a half drive from the dealership and only ~62miles away, Im hoping it comes sooner!! Ahhh cant F'n wait.
Picked up the car yesterday!! Wishing a speedy delivery and best of luck at pickup to the rest of this build week gang!!

039B7D1D-C614-434A-A49D-4D8764C1A376.jpeg

Mattyice7

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E premium RWD Ext Range
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
Norfolk Southern says our car was placed on a flat bed truck about an hour away from us. Hoping we see it within the next two days then.

MrFlood

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
The dealer just called, and my baby is here.... but the joy was quickly met with frustration.

- Since I secured a dealer inventory order and not a direct order. I wasn't price protected. I need to pay the new MSRP - Which is $2K more vs when I ordered

- I read the contract and it does indicate that if MSRP goes up, I am on the hook. The dealer is now waiving their admin fee and the $350 charge for the protection package to try to keep me happy.

- Overall difference is $1,200 increase. It stings, but not enough for me to walk away.

- Still need to confirm pickup date, but hoping Monday/Tuesday

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE, 1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SEC
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/25 Build Week gang group A03AE624-C3A2-4E6D-9DB4-6CD1012723C2

I am supposedly heading East. Or at least assigned an East bound rail car.

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/25 Build Week gang group A03AE624-C3A2-4E6D-9DB4-6CD1012723C2

I am supposedly heading East. Or at least assigned an East bound rail car.
I think we are in the same group. My dealer told me that my MME is in Missourri and is scheduled to arrive at the dealership in Los Angeles around mid July.

AeroEng

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybd, Accord, Silverado, MME Prem AWD ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Just picked mine up on Friday, expected delivery dates were 6/17-6/23, so pleasant surprise. Dealer accepted the Z-plan, but price was based on current price, not when I ordered it back in October. So, I left with a promise that they would try for the price protection and today I got a message saying they would be sending me a check in the near future. Very relieved. I drove it all weekend and absolutely love this car. Dealer gave me car with battery at 83%, a little disappointed it was not at 90%, but not awful being a little short, I had plenty to make it home. Some observations (yes, many of these are the same as other new owners, but I will still give you my thoughts):
  • Car drives incredibly smooth and is really fast, you don't realize how fast sometimes...
  • DC Fast Charging was easy, stopped at 2 separate EA stations on the long trip this weekend and although both stations had some inoperable stations, I had no wait. Plug and Charge worked flawlessly and deducted the free kWh from my FordPass account. You have to push pretty good to get a good fit and park close as the cables are short, but worked great.
  • Both times fast charging, the car was at a high enough charge before we got our food and used the bathrooms
  • I stopped at a Ford Dealer and even though they were closed, used their Level 2 charger while we had 30-40 minutes to kill (for free!)
  • Blue Cruise is pretty cool, doesn't do exceptionally well on high speed curves (kind of zig zags around the corner of a 70 MPH speed limit highway). It makes me a little nervous in high volume traffic, but stopped quickly when the cars in front slowed down. It takes a while to notice that you slow down behind slow drivers and need to change lanes to speed back up.
  • Fit and finish are superb, seats are amazingly comfortable
  • The car well exceeded my range expectations, especially on days that no A/C was required
  • My Grizzl-e home charger works really well and the max charge and charging times worked flawlessly (set in the car and verified in FordPass app)
  • FordPass app notifications on charging status are great
  • PlugShare is awesome, use it to plan your stops and if you check in and out it provides helpful information to the next people coming along
  • Apple Maps worked great with CarPlay and automatically provided current charge and expected charge at destination
  • I think ABRP works ok, but the user interface is not the best
That's probably enough. Really excited about this vehicle and I truly hope the rest of the build week gets theirs soon and has as good of an experience as I have had.

Attachments

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Just picked mine up on Friday, expected delivery dates were 6/17-6/23, so pleasant surprise. Dealer accepted the Z-plan, but price was based on current price, not when I ordered it back in October. So, I left with a promise that they would try for the price protection and today I got a message saying they would be sending me a check in the near future. Very relieved. I drove it all weekend and absolutely love this car. Dealer gave me car with battery at 83%, a little disappointed it was not at 90%, but not awful being a little short, I had plenty to make it home. Some observations (yes, many of these are the same as other new owners, but I will still give you my thoughts):
  • Car drives incredibly smooth and is really fast, you don't realize how fast sometimes...
  • DC Fast Charging was easy, stopped at 2 separate EA stations on the long trip this weekend and although both stations had some inoperable stations, I had no wait. Plug and Charge worked flawlessly and deducted the free kWh from my FordPass account. You have to push pretty good to get a good fit and park close as the cables are short, but worked great.
  • Both times fast charging, the car was at a high enough charge before we got our food and used the bathrooms
  • I stopped at a Ford Dealer and even though they were closed, used their Level 2 charger while we had 30-40 minutes to kill (for free!)
  • Blue Cruise is pretty cool, doesn't do exceptionally well on high speed curves (kind of zig zags around the corner of a 70 MPH speed limit highway). It makes me a little nervous in high volume traffic, but stopped quickly when the cars in front slowed down. It takes a while to notice that you slow down behind slow drivers and need to change lanes to speed back up.
  • Fit and finish are superb, seats are amazingly comfortable
  • The car well exceeded my range expectations, especially on days that no A/C was required
  • My Grizzl-e home charger works really well and the max charge and charging times worked flawlessly (set in the car and verified in FordPass app)
  • FordPass app notifications on charging status are great
  • PlugShare is awesome, use it to plan your stops and if you check in and out it provides helpful information to the next people coming along
  • Apple Maps worked great with CarPlay and automatically provided current charge and expected charge at destination
  • I think ABRP works ok, but the user interface is not the best
That's probably enough. Really excited about this vehicle and I truly hope the rest of the build week gets theirs soon and has as good of an experience as I have had.
Congratulations on the delivery of your new Mach-E. So happy to hear you are loving it. Thank you for sharing!
Reina
Ford Social Media Team
Sponsored