07/18/22 Build Week Gang

Have you received your car as of 9/14/22?

• Total voters

Tech607

First Name
Where's My Car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium Shadow Black AWD
Occupation
Production date 6/27/2022
Country flag
Back to the Future!

D’Roc

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E SR eAWD
Occupation
Program Manager
Country flag
Ford trying to get it right, sent out the email tonight with the correct build date.
I work in IT and definitely understand how stuff like this happens. I just thought I’d share a chuckle. I’m excited my 7/18 build week has stayed firm and I’m excited about my MME. While it’d be nice if it could get to the Dealership by August, I’m really expecting a September delivery timeframe.

dcohen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, MME on order
Country flag
Well, I just called Ford customer service (chat wasn't working) and they told me that I have an actual day scheduled for production of July 22nd, not just the week of. They said that once scheduled to the day, it is less likely to change (not sure I believe that though). Regardless, that is still the same production week, so keeping fingers crossed it actually is built, arrives at the dealer *and* I am able to take it home with any outstanding recall addressed....

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag
Checked yesterday and I'm still 7/18. Just got an email about Park Assist being removed and getting a credit for that. Still waiting for VIN email.

EDIT: I have the VIN email! (Got distracted by the park assist one and didn't scroll down)

Last edited:

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Does it not just deduct from what you owe? We paid around $25k in taxes last year. The assumption I had based on some research was that it would reduce that burden by $7500.

Now if we only owed $3500 in taxes, then it would only bring that down to $0 and not refund another $3500.
There are few threads about it. If you paid $25K in taxes I am pretty sure you would get the full benefit.

TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Pacifica PHEV, ‘22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
Well, I just called Ford customer service (chat wasn't working) and they told me that I have an actual day scheduled for production of July 22nd, not just the week of. They said that once scheduled to the day, it is less likely to change (not sure I believe that though). Regardless, that is still the same production week, so keeping fingers crossed it actually is built, arrives at the dealer *and* I am able to take it home with any outstanding recall addressed....
Just had a chat yesterday and was told product date of 7/22 also. Don’t remember being told a date before, just the week. Interesting.
RR Premium 4X ordered 10/26/21

CAroute-1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
Ordered Date: 9/13/2021
Schedule for production: 7/18/22
CA Route 1 - Star White

dcohen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, MME on order
Country flag
Ford Chat just informed me that the production date is now 7/20 (moved up from 7/22). They offered a delivery estimate of September 8-13th (not going to count on that too much...).

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Folks who with MME orders likely to be built the week of 7/18/22, may expect to get notice and window sticker with batch number around Wed-Sat of next week (13-16 July)
Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/18/22 Build Week Gang 1657238582002

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag
Stoked for this

dabig

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
My window sticker posted today!!! Build week of 7/18, earlier in the week they told me build date of 7/23 but yesterday it was tbd...but sticker today!

dabig

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
My window sticker posted today!!! Build week of 7/18, earlier in the week they told me build date of 7/23 but yesterday it was tbd...but sticker today!
Chat said 7/18...getting close!!!
Sponsored