07/18/22 Build Week Gang

Have you received your car as of 9/14/22?

• Total voters

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag
Hey gang, can anyone share what the last power up version they got updated to with an OTA?
My car is finally catching up (four updates in the last seven days) but I’m still not in the 3.6 updates yet (3.5.4 came today).

Just checking to see where the group is to see where I “should” be at and if anyone has the new UI.

I know most people here don’t know the rhyme or reason behind who gets updates when, but I figure my build week friends are most likely on a similar deployment schedule.
Sponsored

jmpflx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I'm still on 3.5.3.3. No updates since December 6. 🤷‍♂️ As much as I want the new interface, being in the NE, I sure would like to have the HVAC update and DCFC preconditioning now...

The OTA process is really frustrating. I pondered getting equipment to do my own updates through FDRS, but it looks like a huge hassle, and is not something that should be required to have feature parity on a high-end car.

Update: got the notification that I am scheduled for 3.6.1 today. Hopefully this leads to a quick progression to 4.1.2 as others have experienced.

Last edited:

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm still on 3.5.3.3. No updates since December 6. 🤷‍♂️ As much as I want the new interface, being in the NE, I sure would like to have the HVAC update and DCFC preconditioning now...

The OTA process is really frustrating. I pondered getting equipment to do my own updates through FDRS, but it looks like a huge hassle, and is not something that should be required to have feature parity on a high-end car.

Update: got the notification that I am scheduled for 3.6.1 today. Hopefully this leads to a quick progression to 4.1.2 as others have experienced.
Just got 3.6.1 today. (HVAC) This marks the fifth OTA in eight days now.

you should go to feedback section in sync and submit that you aren’t receiving OTAs. I’ve heard that can help.

jmpflx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got 3.6.1 today. (HVAC) This marks the fifth OTA in eight days now.

you should go to feedback section in sync and submit that you aren’t receiving OTAs. I’ve heard that can help.
I’m hoping that getting 3.6.1 today is a sign that I’m unstuck, but I will keep this in mind if the updates lag again. Thanks!

AstralLiving

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE in Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Video Game Producer
Country flag
I’m hoping that getting 3.6.1 today is a sign that I’m unstuck, but I will keep this in mind if the updates lag again. Thanks!
I don't have the latest update. Last I got was Dec 14. I'll try the feedback trick.

jmpflx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Jax_GT, 3.6.2 is installing for me right now. I hope you're also on the update train today!

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Jax_GT, 3.6.2 is installing for me right now. I hope you're also on the update train today!
Ooh! Fingers crossed!!

Update: 3.6.2 is downloading and installing now!

Last edited:

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I keep thinking I’ll get more since I’m averaging an update every other day 😂
Finally got my first annoying bug (post updates). My profiles won’t load and I’m stuck on guest. Freaked me out the first time when I expected 1PD to kick in. I’ll try some tips on here to fix tomorrow.

All the updates the last 10 days 😂

Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/18/22 Build Week Gang CEFF469F-C073-4FB6-8A62-8263D2606342

jmpflx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got 4.1.1 today so I expect you will too, Jax. We're almost to the new UI...

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got 4.1.1 today so I expect you will too, Jax. We're almost to the new UI...
Just got it!!
We’re so close. It’s been cool to get updates at the same time. Let’s see who gets 4.1.2 first. Seems like a lot of people got it back to back. Plus it makes sense that they’d start deployments back up on Monday.

jmpflx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got it!!
We’re so close. It’s been cool to get updates at the same time. Let’s see who gets 4.1.2 first. Seems like a lot of people got it back to back. Plus it makes sense that they’d start deployments back up on Monday.
It has been fun! Mine have all seemed to hit around 2 PM EST. It does seem like they don't do any OTAs over the weekend. If we don't get it tomorrow, I bet it will happen by the weekend.

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It has been fun! Mine have all seemed to hit around 2 PM EST. It does seem like they don't do any OTAs over the weekend. If we don't get it tomorrow, I bet it will happen by the weekend.
Makes sense. I wouldn't want to be on call and deal with issues if something went wrong. I remember checking the Ford website in between meetings this morning (10am ish MST) and it showed 3.6.2 still.

Looks like my deployment was created around noon MST (deploymentCreationDate": "2023-01-30T19:36)

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag