Iwtsyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
That's encouraging. I can hardly wait for that day. 80 days shipping so far. Been 15 miles away for the last 9 days.
Sponsored

Iwtsyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
I hear my car should be there Monday. 85 days of shipping and counting.

Iwtsyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
Finally made it to the dealership. Hopefully, today is the day I pick it up. 87 days to ship

ycking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E AWD Premium, 22' BMW X5 45e
Country flag
Finally made it to the dealership. Hopefully, today is the day I pick it up. 87 days to ship
Congrats! Hopefully your dealership experience goes good.

Still waiting for any word on my. Built March 10, shipped around April 27. ETA been changing every few weeks.

Iwtsyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
I was signing paperwork when a stop sale recall came in. I walked away without the car. There is supposed to be a fix available in the third quarter. The dealer indicated 3rd quarter for Ford starts in July.

ycking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was signing paperwork when a stop sale recall came in. I walked away without the car. There is supposed to be a fix available in the third quarter. The dealer indicated 3rd quarter for Ford starts in July.
my finally arrived at the dealer today and because of recall can’t take delivery.

were they finally able to gets your recall fixed so you can take delivery?

Iwtsyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
I did finally take delivery this week.

Iwtsyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
If you count the recall time it was 108 days from when the site Said it shipped to when I took delivery.

Hope you have yours as well.

ycking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was finally able to take delivery last week. Few notes far as my experience from dealer (Nor cal dealer):

1) They did provide the $750 for 2021 to 2022 model change. I had print out of the email.
2) They did not provide the $2000 price protection at the time of the sale but said will write a check after ford provides them refund. Their explanation is that they are not sure how much refund is for your car, I told them it was $2000 because if you compare the original MSRP versus current MSRP that it is a difference of $2000. I had a print out how to apply price protection from these forums but they didn't want to look at that.
3) They did not provide incentives for options when I placed the order last year. Instead it was $2000 with 3.90% APR.
4) They did apply X-Plan

Last edited:

Iwtsyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
Glad you got the car. Too bad about the extras.

Deebag

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback Limited
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Cross-post from reddit, tldr; my Mach-e was apparently "totaled" during shipping:

I test drove a Select AWD at Varsity Ford nearly 1 year ago and immediately walked back into the dealership and ordered a Premium ER AWD Mach-e. I will never receive this car and no one was ever going to tell me. Ghosted by Ford, ghosted by the dealer. Screw Ford, screw Varsity Ford. I have a lovely Fjord blue Volvo C40 that my partner and I absolutely love (the top critiques of this car are valid, I just don't care). Anyway, I still wish I could at least have had the chance to drive the Mach-e I dreamt about for nearly a year.

Here is my timeline:

• Ordered 07/29/2022 at the dealer and received the email confirmation same day (no money down required)
  • Order updated 10/01/2021 for the 21->22 model year conversion
  • Order (re)confirmed 10/21/2021
  • 11/04/2021 got the scheduled for production email: week of January 10, 2022
  • 12/23/2021 got the production date changed email: week of January 24, 2022
  • 01/29/2022 got the "built" email with estimated dealer deliver Feb 15-21
  • 02/05/2022 got the "shipped" email with estimated dealer delivery Feb 19-25
  • 02/21/2022 got the "shipment updated" email to March 11-17. This was my last communication from Ford.
  • Called the sales guy (Bill, nice guy) a couple times in March, a couple times in April, a couple times in May, last time I think in June I left a message that was not returned. Bill never had any information that was as good as what I could get by the various hacks documented here.
  • Chatted with Ford a couple of times, called a couple of times. Similar lack of information.
  • 06/03/2022 called Ford again and was more persistent. Got sent to marketing and they told me the vehicle was damaged beyond repair during shipping. That status had been entered in its record in APRIL. The rep basically told me the issue had nothing to do with Ford, I needed to speak to my dealer for any resolution. My sales guy has not returned my message and no update since. I'm irritated but only just enough to write this post, not enough to harass them any further.
BTW, my experience with Sesi Volvo in Ann Arbor has been excellent. Their good reputation is well earned. They were very upfront about their EV warts and deficiencies, set my expectations appropriately. When I ran into the common TCAM issue, it was fixed in less than a week (it was still drivable, so only needed a loaner for a day) and the car has been perfect ever since. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Now I have this off my chest. Thanks for listening if you made it this far into my self-pity post.

viche12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Prem RWD SR
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Cross-post from reddit, tldr; my Mach-e was apparently "totaled" during shipping:

I test drove a Select AWD at Varsity Ford nearly 1 year ago and immediately walked back into the dealership and ordered a Premium ER AWD Mach-e. I will never receive this car and no one was ever going to tell me. Ghosted by Ford, ghosted by the dealer. Screw Ford, screw Varsity Ford. I have a lovely Fjord blue Volvo C40 that my partner and I absolutely love (the top critiques of this car are valid, I just don't care). Anyway, I still wish I could at least have had the chance to drive the Mach-e I dreamt about for nearly a year.

Here is my timeline:

• Ordered 07/29/2022 at the dealer and received the email confirmation same day (no money down required)
  • Order updated 10/01/2021 for the 21->22 model year conversion
  • Order (re)confirmed 10/21/2021
  • 11/04/2021 got the scheduled for production email: week of January 10, 2022
  • 12/23/2021 got the production date changed email: week of January 24, 2022
  • 01/29/2022 got the "built" email with estimated dealer deliver Feb 15-21
  • 02/05/2022 got the "shipped" email with estimated dealer delivery Feb 19-25
  • 02/21/2022 got the "shipment updated" email to March 11-17. This was my last communication from Ford.
  • Called the sales guy (Bill, nice guy) a couple times in March, a couple times in April, a couple times in May, last time I think in June I left a message that was not returned. Bill never had any information that was as good as what I could get by the various hacks documented here.
  • Chatted with Ford a couple of times, called a couple of times. Similar lack of information.
  • 06/03/2022 called Ford again and was more persistent. Got sent to marketing and they told me the vehicle was damaged beyond repair during shipping. That status had been entered in its record in APRIL. The rep basically told me the issue had nothing to do with Ford, I needed to speak to my dealer for any resolution. My sales guy has not returned my message and no update since. I'm irritated but only just enough to write this post, not enough to harass them any further.
BTW, my experience with Sesi Volvo in Ann Arbor has been excellent. Their good reputation is well earned. They were very upfront about their EV warts and deficiencies, set my expectations appropriately. When I ran into the common TCAM issue, it was fixed in less than a week (it was still drivable, so only needed a loaner for a day) and the car has been perfect ever since. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Now I have this off my chest. Thanks for listening if you made it this far into my self-pity post.
Omg that's horrible! Did you at least get your deposit refunded?

Deebag

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback Limited
Occupation
Solutions Architect
No deposit was required with Varsity Ford.
Sponsored