Homer007

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
Congrats! I wish I had picked them instead of my dealership. How did financing go?
I can't speak to financing, stock market was good to me this past year.
Sponsored

Reactions: roz

mep1952

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium space white rr drive, extended range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Wow awesome!! I was told it won’t be in Folsom until the 4th and won’t be ready to be picked up until the 10th!! I asked why and I was told we need to update and get the car detailed?!?! Called back today and waiting for the manager to call me back. I think my salesman has no clue and just tells me what ever he wants. Congrats on your car.
After an 8 month wait finally got it home yesterday. It feels great, drives great and looks great. Dealer experience went well. Dealer was Geweke Ford in Yuba City Ca. I had hit them up previously regarding price protection. They took the $2000. off the current MSRP, no issue. They honored the $750 21 to 22 MY change. They also participate in the Calif clean air program so I got a 750. credit from the state of Calif. I went with the option program and got the 2500. incentive at time of order instead of the current 2000. incentive. They quoted me 2.70% rate which I thought it was 2.49% at order date. I didn’t argue with them as I’m planning on paying off anyways. All in all I thought everything went fairly well. Now I have to figure how everything works and to get it programmed to my liking. I’m thankful to the forum and it’s members because I would have been unaware of price protection and incentives at order date without all of you. As suggested previously here, start the conversation before delivery with your dealer about price protection and incentives.

965C8576-6693-4439-9772-357EF25F8906.jpeg

EEB32256-3C50-450B-9BEC-4CAF3A929549.jpeg

34BAE415-5DAF-4F12-8467-B7FB431A45A9.jpeg

emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CA R1
Country flag
After an 8 month wait finally got it home yesterday. It feels great, drives great and looks great. Dealer experience went well. Dealer was Geweke Ford in Yuba City Ca. I had hit them up previously regarding price protection. They took the $2000. off the current MSRP, no issue. They honored the $750 21 to 22 MY change. They also participate in the Calif clean air program so I got a 750. credit from the state of Calif. I went with the option program and got the 2500. incentive at time of order instead of the current 2000. incentive. They quoted me 2.70% rate which I thought it was 2.49% at order date. I didn’t argue with them as I’m planning on paying off anyways. All in all I thought everything went fairly well. Now I have to figure how everything works and to get it programmed to my liking. I’m thankful to the forum and it’s members because I would have been unaware of price protection and incentives at order date without all of you. As suggested previously here, start the conversation before delivery with your dealer about price protection and incentives.

965C8576-6693-4439-9772-357EF25F8906.jpeg

EEB32256-3C50-450B-9BEC-4CAF3A929549.jpeg

34BAE415-5DAF-4F12-8467-B7FB431A45A9.jpeg
Congrats and I’m glad you had a good dealership experience like I did.

Humblest

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium AWD ER; '21 Mini SE (EV)
Country flag
I feel sorry for those of you still waiting.

It is hard to believe there are people from the same build week that still have not received their cars.
Dropping in from 1/3/2022 build week (ordered 6/4/2021), and have not yet received my car. :(

• Sad
Reactions: roz

emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CA R1
Country flag

Homer007

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
Any new owners successfully get BlueCruise to work. I can get hands on, no problem, but I would think San Diego freeways would be 3d mapped. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

*Edit* I figured it out. In my General, Sync settings it says I have handsfree driving until 14-03-2022. Ford.com says I should have it until April of 2025. I'll be contacting support.

*Edit #2* - Started this thread over in the SYNC forums and it appears my dealer was supposed to update it prior to giving me the car. The "Ford Motor Company" account contacted me and is looking into it.

Last edited:

zgruven

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E 1/31 Build Week gang 1651509558375

Awesome dude!! I have a call tomorrow to see if it is to arrive on Wednesday. I wish I knew what the interest rate was at the time, going into Golden One to see what rate they have. Trying to schedule an electrician to come in 2 weeks to install the charger. Your ride looks awesome.

mep1952

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Any new owners successfully get BlueCruise to work. I can get hands free no problem, but I would think San Diego freeways would be 3d mapped. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

*Edit* I figured it out. In my General, Sync settings it says I have handsfree driving until 14-03-2022. Ford.com says I should have it until April of 2025. I'll be contacting support.
Awesome dude!! I have a call tomorrow to see if it is to arrive on Wednesday. I wish I knew what the interest rate was at the time, going into Golden One to see what rate they have. Trying to schedule an electrician to come in 2 weeks to install the charger. Your ride looks awesome.
As of Friday, Ford currently was at 2.74% for 36 thru 72 months and 3.74% for 84 months. You'll be able to go into
As of Friday Ford's current rate was 2.74% for 36 to 72 months and 3.74% for 84 months. I think the rate was .25% better back when we ordered but I think Ford raised it when the Feds increased there rate a couple of months ago. Once your car is ready for delivery you'll be able to go into my account on Ford.com and check out the current rates. The fed's are meeting this week again and plan on raising rates .50% so that could have a bearing on current rates. Your dealer can go into smart vincent and pull the rate and incentives at time of order. Are you considering the option program? At order that was a $2500. incentive, currently as of Friday it was $2000. That's free money.

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
Any new owners successfully get BlueCruise to work. I can get hands on, no problem, but I would think San Diego freeways would be 3d mapped. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

I think I have the same issue. Kind of confusing because it tells me that Bluecruise is available and turns on, but the display shows hands on the steering wheel. Let me know once you get it resolved!

emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CA R1
Country flag

I think I picked up my car on a Thursday and it took until Monday or Tuesday for anything to work. Bluecruise, PAAK, navigation routing. I chalked it up to just waiting for Fords system to show I was the new owner and for everything to get turned on. Who knows but everything has worked ever since.

mep1952

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think I have the same issue. Kind of confusing because it tells me that Bluecruise is available and turns on, but the display shows hands on the steering wheel. Let me know once you get it resolved!
I just took delivery last Friday. I was driving on the freeway today for about 4 miles and I hit the cruise button. Blue cruise was displayed and activated. A couple of times it did display hands on steering wheel, but most of the time it didn't. It worked fine, the car drove itself. I was impressed and surprised it worked so well.

Homer007

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
I think I picked up my car on a Thursday and it took until Monday or Tuesday for anything to work. Bluecruise, PAAK, navigation routing. I chalked it up to just waiting for Fords system to show I was the new owner and for everything to get turned on. Who knows but everything has worked ever since.
I updated my post above: Started this thread over in the SYNC forums and it appears my dealer was supposed to update it prior to giving me the car. The "Ford Motor Company" account contacted me and is looking into it.

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
you can take incentives at time of order.
Galpin said they don't think they are doing that. Anyone know if that is a Ford thing or a Dealer offer? I'm on X plan if that matters. I pick the car up in 15 hours.

By the way, 281 days. That's 1 day longer than it takes on average to have a baby.
Sponsored