1/31 Build Week gang

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Wait until they make it and put it on the parking lot nearby for indefinite period of time ?

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
I’m just hoping my order hasn’t been pushed back! I don’t even show a production date online, I only know because my dealer confirmed. I asked him today if it’s still the same but didn’t hear back!

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
I’m just hoping my order hasn’t been pushed back! I don’t even show a production date online, I only know because my dealer confirmed. I asked him today if it’s still the same but didn’t hear back!
Go visit him. They have much more details then that stupid website.

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Go visit him. They have much more details then that stupid website.
We are back in the midst of yet another lockdown here so I know they've been short staffed. He himself was out sick and just got back yesterday. I'm sure I will hear from him today!

Pidg133

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select Rapid red & ordered 2022 GT Ice Blue
Country flag
Build date 1/31 (ordered 8/16/21). Just got my vin in email from Ford... and my order now shows a $2000 price increase! GT Rapid Red. Does anyone know if Ford will honor the order price?
I just checked and mine went up in the last week. I checked when i was under my new build date and it was still showing the ordered MSRP. Just sent a message to my salesman at the dealership

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It is so hard to keep tabs on what's going on. This forum data base is, apparently, poorly populated and quickly out of date. This thread indicates that at least a few November 2021 orders (the 2nd month of orders for 2022MY) are getting build dates and VIN this month (Jan 2022). Are the build dates then being extended. Please keep us up-to-date. (It had seemed that the first 6 weeks of MME production would go to build backlogged 2021 orders. Good news for them, bad news for 2022 orderers. It seems encouraging that some 2022 orders are going to have actual build dates starting in February, but is it a public relations ploy or real?)

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just talked to my dealer. I now have a scheduled build date within our week so I'm hopeful there won't be a delay at this point. I'm scheduled for February 3rd!

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Has anyone seen in the forum someone getting pushed back AFTER getting a specific build date? I've noticed lots of week movements but haven't noticed any after being scheduled to a day.

I'm trying not to count my chickens before they hatch so to speak and 2 of my sons have been bugging me to get a Mach e since it came out. This is going to be a killer surprise for them as they have no idea. Keeping the secret is not easy lol!

Bruno44

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Was originally scheduled for this week but my sales rep just message me I’ve been push back to the week of 2/14.

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Was originally scheduled for this week but my sales rep just message me I’ve been push back to the week of 2/14.
Sorry to hear that!! Fingers crossed for you that there is no further delay!

Mach-E GT PE Jim

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E GT PE
Occupation
President
Country flag
Has anyone seen in the forum someone getting pushed back AFTER getting a specific build date? I've noticed lots of week movements but haven't noticed any after being scheduled to a day.

I'm trying not to count my chickens before they hatch so to speak and 2 of my sons have been bugging me to get a Mach e since it came out. This is going to be a killer surprise for them as they have no idea. Keeping the secret is not easy lol!
Unfortunately mine was pushed back several times, then sat for a month on a lot in Mexico waiting for one more computer chip. (The one that controls the auto-hold option) is what I was told. The car finally came and I absolutely love it. Be patient. If you ordered in September or October 2021 and you get it by spring of 2022 you won the lottery! Cheers to you all when you receive it.

Wingman335

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Cruiser 200, FJ Cruiser, BMW M3
Country flag
I've got mine moved from 1/24 to 1/31. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed out further.

Pidg133

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select Rapid red & ordered 2022 GT Ice Blue
Country flag
Got bumped again this time 2 weeks... Good luck everyone!
Sponsored