MME CR1 on order
Country flag

Wingman335

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Cruiser 200, FJ Cruiser, BMW M3
Country flag
I suggest reaching out to your dealer and see what they say- my dealer sent me a screenshot showing "sent to plant" date. Once the order is sent to plant, that's when you get a sticker (as per my dealer).

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
Does you status page say “In Production”? That is what mine says, but I also don’t have a window sticker yet.
MIne still just says order confirmed. I don't have access to the same ordering portal you guys do for orders/reservations as in Canada we can't order online.

emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CA R1
Country flag
How do you get a sticker? Emailed? Or that VIN tracker that doesn’t seem to work?

TigerJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Route 1 (on order)
Country flag
How do you get a sticker? Emailed? Or that VIN tracker that doesn’t seem to work?
When you get an email that says “YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION”, there will be a button in it labeled “Track My Order”. Click that and then the “Accept & Track” button. Look for the link that says “View Window Sticker”.

ChuckInFlorida

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach e
Country flag
Got excited for a brief moment today! My status page changed to "In Production", and invited me to download my window sticker. But now it still says the window sticker is not available, and I slipped back to "Order Confirmed." ?

JamesStew71

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Occupation
auto tech
Country flag
I too have a 1/31/22 build Date now/ select shadow black rwd - ordered 10/12/22 and accepted same day, had 1/24 then 1/26 now 1/31
Well I checked this morning and no change/ I checked this afternoon and now says in production, no window sticker yet

JamesStew71

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Occupation
auto tech
Country flag
When you get an email that says “YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION”, there will be a button in it labeled “Track My Order”. Click that and then the “Accept & Track” button. Look for the link that says “View Window Sticker”.
nope to no avail, says mine is in production and still no sticker available. But its movement in the right direction.???

emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CA R1
Country flag
I got that email back on 1/6 but it didn’t have a “Track my Order” button. Just a “View Order” button. It also had my VIN in it.

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
I got that email back on 1/6 but it didn’t have a “Track my Order” button. Just a “View Order” button. It also had my VIN in it.
This is the same email I got (but on 1/7).

Order page shows “in production” since I got scheduled.

ChuckInFlorida

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach e
Country flag
Got excited for a brief moment today! My status page changed to "In Production", and invited me to download my window sticker. But now it still says the window sticker is not available, and I slipped back to "Order Confirmed." ?
Ford is just toying with my emotions! Now I am back "In Production" but still no window sticker. ?

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
No update for me this weekend.

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
Finally got my window sticker today. Progress! ?