1/31 Build Week gang

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
They can access all of the information on FMC Dealer. There are historical Pricing Lists listed there. The dealer just needs to search for it on FMC Dealer
Thanks! I’ll provide this info tomorrow if they’re still struggling.
Sponsored

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
Aaaand she’s home!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 1/31 Build Week gang D45D2748-936C-40C4-ACFB-F7A3403E6DCE

Dealer hit me with an 8% APR using Ford options even though I have a great credit score (they told me I qualify for 2.49% if I want to do traditional financing). I will refinance or pay it off in the next couple of days so i guess not a big deal. Price protection took them a couple of days but they eventually figured it out. Other than that, no add-ons, reasonable doc fee, and all rebates were applied.

Car + driving experience: 10/10
Dealer experience: 7/10

Last edited:

Tomcat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Grabber Blue AWD Premium ER
Occupation
Product Engineer
Country flag
My MME has finally been loaded onto a NS East bound train from the Voltz yard. I am guessing it will be unloaded in Fostoria at NS's yard there, or possibly by Ford's Ohio Assembly Plant in Avon Lake which NS also serves. Then a truck ride to the dealer.
Any news on yours yet? All I know about mine is it left MX on 3/8 headed for NC. Surely it's close by now. Dealer has assured me no ADM, the $750 for converting my MY21 order and 1.9% financing from the order date or better. Time will tell.....

Homer007

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
Aaaand she’s home! Sorry for the crappy pic, I was way too excited and in a rush. View attachment 60158
Dealer hit me with an 8% APR using Ford options even though I have a great credit score (they told me I qualify for 2.49% if I want to do traditional financing). I will refinance or pay it off in the next couple of days so i guess not a big deal. Price protection took them a couple of days but they eventually figured it out. Other than that, no add-ons, reasonable doc fee, and all rebates were applied.

Car + driving experience: 10/10
Dealer experience: 7/10
I was really hoping our cars were part of the same shipment since I'm in El Cajon. But nope :(. Congrats on the car, looks great!

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
I was really hoping our cars were part of the same shipment since I'm in El Cajon. But nope :(. Congrats on the car, looks great!
Looks like yours shipped just a few days after mine, so hopefully in a couple of days!

zgruven

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What did you order? I ordered a premium RWD Ext batt. in Space White with the gray interior. Ordered 8-30, confirmed 9-27, build week 1-31, built email 3-16 and shipped email 3-22. 4-27 to 5-3 estimated delivery. As of this last Monday 3-28 my car was in Lorado Tx. per my dealer, I'm assuming on the way to Kansas City. Seems like all go thru Kansas City. I started the price protection conversation Monday. Sales people seemed clueless. I'll keep pushing them. If you hear anything regarding delivery or price protection on yours let me know and I'll do the same.
Hahaha i ordered the exact same one colors and all!!! Orders my 7/7/21 changed to a 22 on 9/25/21. Build date was 1/17 then changed to 1/31/22. Built email on 3/16 with a est. ship of 4/27-5/8 but have not received the shipped email yet. My salesman is on vacation so hopefully I hear something next week. I will let you know what I find out as well.

nhammerschmidt

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4
Country flag
Any news on yours yet? All I know about mine is it left MX on 3/8 headed for NC. Surely it's close by now. Dealer has assured me no ADM, the $750 for converting my MY21 order and 1.9% financing from the order date or better. Time will tell.....
Mine is still on the train.

I have some bad news on the rate. The incentive protection is from the 9/27/2021 date that my order converted. At that time there was no incentives (APR or Options cash) so basically it is a take the higher rate or leave it kind of situation. Its only 0.25% bit still.

emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CA R1
Country flag
Mine is still on the train.

I have some bad news on the rate. The incentive protection is from the 9/27/2021 date that my order converted. At that time there was no incentives (APR or Options cash) so basically it is a take the higher rate or leave it kind of situation. Its only 0.25% bit still.
That sucks.

mep1952

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium space white rr drive, extended range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hahaha i ordered the exact same one colors and all!!! Orders my 7/7/21 changed to a 22 on 9/25/21. Build date was 1/17 then changed to 1/31/22. Built email on 3/16 with a est. ship of 4/27-5/8 but have not received the shipped email yet. My salesman is on vacation so hopefully I hear something next week. I will let you know what I find out as well.
That's interesting, same trim color and all. With all the dates pretty much the same I'm sure we'll on the same train. I hit my sales guy up regarding the price protection on Sunday. He's suppose to get back to me??? Are you planning on doing the option financing and getting the $2500.00 incentive? I was going to pay cash, but I'm going to do the option and get the $2500.00 incentive and then maybe pay it off later. I'll let you know when I hear anything new.

zgruven

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That's interesting, same trim color and all. With all the dates pretty much the same I'm sure we'll on the same train. I hit my sales guy up regarding the price protection on Sunday. He's suppose to get back to me??? Are you planning on doing the option financing and getting the $2500.00 incentive? I was going to pay cash, but I'm going to do the option and get the $2500.00 incentive and then maybe pay it off later. I'll let you know when I hear anything new.
Yeah I am going to finance to get the $2500 and then pay it off. I want to know about this price guarantee so I might go and talk to the sales manager. Yeah I hope we are on the same train. I want to make an appointment to have someone install the charger in my house. I hope they have the chargers in stock at the dealer.

mep1952

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium space white rr drive, extended range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yeah I am going to finance to get the $2500 and then pay it off. I want to know about this price guarantee so I might go and talk to the sales manager. Yeah I hope we are on the same train. I want to make an appointment to have someone install the charger in my house. I hope they have the chargers in stock at the dealer.
My wife wanted me to get the Ford Charger. The reviews for them aren't all that great on this forum. My local dealer does not stock them so I had to order through Ford and it was delivered to my local dealer in about a week. I had an electrician install it. My daughter has a 2021 MME and she has used the charger and seems to work fine. I got a few estimates to install it and they were all over from $500.00 to $1500.

ChuckInFlorida

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach e
Country flag
I can't find the exact link, but I seem to remember an email from Ford when my order was confirmed that had a link to get an estimate for installing a charge station.

It was an online estimate - they asked where the charger would go, where the electric panel was, and measurements. Installation was from a Ford partner.

The estimate was around $1500 and included a non-Ford brand. (Ford charging stations are getting poor reviews on these threads).

I ended up doing it myself with help from an electrician friend, but my final cost came in at around $1100 so I did not save that much. The wire alone was about $300!

Check out your old Ford emails or maybe someone else on this group has the link.

ChuckInFlorida

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach e
Country flag
Update from Ford CS - my MME is still vacationing in Jacksonville due to "rail carrier delay." Est departure to MIA April 15. Still no railcar assignment. 😟

nhammerschmidt

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4
Country flag
Mine went into delay status today. Frustrating. Was held at the factory for more than a month now delayed further in transit.

My wife ordered an Escape at the end of Feb. She took delivery today.
Sponsored